Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

4 lbs Nitrotech stated it has approximately 40 scoops but I only got 34?

I bought a Nitrotech online and I can tell It's authentic from the taste and results it gave me. However, I decided to track the number of scoops I got from it and it amounted to a total of 34 scoops only even though the label said it has approximately 40 scoops. Each scoop was filled to the brim, no more, no less to make sure it was pretty accurate. It wasn't even near 40 scoops at all. How should I deal with this? Was I cheated on by my favorite brand?

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’ll FWD this to HQ
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tentionitis View Post
    I bought a Nitrotech online and I can tell It's authentic from the taste and results it gave me. However, I decided to track the number of scoops I got from it and it amounted to a total of 34 scoops only even though the label said it has approximately 40 scoops. Each scoop was filled to the brim, no more, no less to make sure it was pretty accurate. It wasn't even near 40 scoops at all. How should I deal with this? Was I cheated on by my favorite brand?
    Can you shoot me a PM with photos of the container and Number printed on the bottom so i can confirm with you this was our product?

The products are weighed during the process and an under weight product is unlikely but can happen.
    I'd like to first confirm this is indeed our product and once we get that if something happened during the manufacturing process that left you a little short i will happily send you out another tub on us.
    Just realize the protein serving is based on weight and you may also be measuring it wrong.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you constantly heap your scoops, it can easily happen, or some companies scoops have a line, but people fill it to the top. Or....it's underfilled.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Contents settle (pack tighter) over time. Only accurate way to track/check would be to weigh each serving.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tentionitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Can you shoot me a PM with photos of the container and Number printed on the bottom so i can confirm with you this was our product?

The products are weighed during the process and an under weight product is unlikely but can happen.
    I'd like to first confirm this is indeed our product and once we get that if something happened during the manufacturing process that left you a little short i will happily send you out another tub on us.
    Just realize the protein serving is based on weight and you may also be measuring it wrong.
    Sorry for the late reply, I work night shifts here in the PH. Anyways, here are the pics.

photos.app.goo.gl/8K57MHrPhimiS9f88

I'm pretty sure this is an authentic tub because I already bought like 4 Nitrotechs in the past from different suppliers and they all tasted the same. I gained like 3 kgs this month from using it with a little help from my Muscle memory because I was off the gym for about half a year before I came back.

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you weigh it out with a food grade scale each and every scoop? a "Scoop" is not a real measurement lol they list grams and in my experience having weighed out hundreds of proteins very very few have ever been even close to accurate on weight for the scoop and than even humidity in the air can change this so unless you weighed it out in grams each time doesn't mean much. It's an approx in either case.

If each of them scoops is over even a few grams which is miniscule there is your "missing" servings right there
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

Originally Posted by BS57 View Post
    Contents settle (pack tighter) over time. Only accurate way to track/check would be to weigh each serving.
    That may be true but I was just brushing off the powder from the top of the scoop to make sure I didn't take too much. To tell you the truth, I don't even think each scoop was 100% full. There were still some pockets of air in the scoop, If I have to guess It was more like 80-95% full.

PS: I shook the tub every 3 days to make sure the powder wasn't being compressed.

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally I always took the word “approximately” to mean there might be around 40ish servings in there. If it said “definitely” then I’d have a problem... but that’s just my thoughts on it.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That may be true but I was just brushing off the powder from the top of the scoop to make sure I didn't take too much. To tell you the truth, I don't even think each scoop was 100% full. There were still some pockets of air in the scoop, If I have to guess It was more like 80-95% full.

PS: I shook the tub every 3 days to make sure the powder wasn't being compressed.
    I'd like to see you consistently "scoop" the exact same amount when weighed on a scale. But hey, if you're going to get free stuff for this, that's all that matters. Right?
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

I'd like to see you consistently "scoop" the exact same amount when weighed on a scale. But hey, if you're going to get free stuff for this, that's all that matters. Right?
    Lol. I didn't even know I'd get compensation for this. I was just curious about the accuracy of the labels. Just so you know, 1 scoop here costs like $1 and they either sell it in small plastic bags or they scoop it direct from the tub to your shaker bottle. I don't know about you guys there in the US but weighing is irrelevant here when it comes to individual scoops.

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every protein product I ordered was a full scoop (no line in the scoop) so I would be surprised if this was the first to do so. You shouldn’t have to weigh the damn thing every time like people here have suggested if all is required is a full scoop and you just take a butter knife and skim the rest from the top. Should be the same weight or close to when using it. If I have to weigh my protein every time I wouldn’t buy that brand or product.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually find that most of the time, this is the case with other similar supplements. It's sad, really. Nitrotech isn't that expensive, so I never really thought it was a big deal.

Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    Every protein product I ordered was a full scoop (no line in the scoop) so I would be surprised if this was the first to do so. You shouldn’t have to weigh the damn thing every time like people here have suggested if all is required is a full scoop and you just take a butter knife and skim the rest from the top. Should be the same weight or close to when using it. If I have to weigh my protein every time I wouldn’t buy that brand or product.
    Exactly! I just brush the excess off the top of the scoop with the lid.

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    Well I hate too break it too you but it's an Approx the tub any tub/bag has X amount of total grams worth of powder many factors can change how much you get into a "Scoop" which is not in any way an accurate form of measurement so it varies.. Do you also count out each scoop and make sure you got 40 and not 38 or 42? lol come on.. these are not pills/tablets their scoops of powder..

An example that easily explains this.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/m...kuId=MT1130266

Nitrotech Banana 4lb tub: servings 40 serving weight 45g ( it literally says Approx servings on the label )

Full tub should have roughly-approx 1800g in total powder tho it will also vary slightly many end up being slightly over

2g +/- per scoop = 80g that is 1.7 nearly 2 servings / either over or under
    5g +/- per scoop = 200g that is 4.44 servings / either over or under

2g is a very small amount of powder that you without a doubt will not be -eyeballing- lol I can fit almost 1g into a "00" capsule and in a scoop of powder 2-5g is not something you can visually tell the difference of in a scoop of powder meant to be 45g roughly. And you might be over or under more or less than 2-5g I can post a picture of 5g of salt on a food scale its fairly small.

There is not a single brand of protein that has had a scoop that has been 100% accurate to specific grams on a scoop by scoop basis ever no brand and I have had nearly every brand there is thats sold here or mentioned here and forget just supplements applies to anything with approx servings and a scoop.

Edit: the only time I have seen a massive inconsistency was with the orig Whey-HD from BPI on release their scoop in 4 dif flavored tubs were too small and it took 2 to 2.5 massive heaping scoops to equal 1 serving they immediately changed the scooper and it worked out fine.. in this case you would have ended up with 90 servings instead of 40 or some ish.. but make no mistake as I mentioned every brand of every flavor of every protein has never ever been 100% accurate and over the course of servings off by even 2-5grams will make a big difference in total servings many have 50-70 servings if your off by even a few grams that accumulates and even with 40 servings doesn't take much under or over to throw the approx number off by a lot
    Last edited by Rob1882; 11-03-2018 at 08:50 AM.
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don’t expect it to be accurate but for the most part I get either a scoop less or more but it all works out, and no I’m not counting. You still don’t need to weigh the damn thing unless you are that anal about it.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

My Quarter Pounder with cheese has NEVER looked like the pic on the menu.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post

There is not a single brand of protein that has had a scoop that has been 100% accurate to specific grams on a scoop by scoop basis ever no brand and I have had nearly every brand there is thats sold here or mentioned here and forget just supplements applies to anything with approx servings and a scoop.
    Because nobody would want to pay the additional $10 for the "precision" scoops in the tub, lol.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

My Quarter Pounder with cheese has NEVER looked like the pic on the menu.
    How is that relevant? We're talking about numbers here. Not images.

How is that relevant? We're talking about numbers here. Not images.
    You were talking "scoops", since numbers, as in scale weights, are fixed, scoops aren't. They allow for a margin of error.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

You were talking "scoops", since numbers, as in scale weights, are fixed, scoops aren't. They allow for a margin of error.
    They sure do but it shouldn't have been that much. When I think of approximate, I think of 37-39. 34 Scoops isn't anywhere near 40 at all, especially when most of the servings I took weren't even 100% completely full and had pockets of air at the bottom of the scoop.

lol, I'm just gonna leave this thread before I say what's on my mind (and likely 99% of everyone else here).

Enjoy your free stuff.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You did not PM me like i asked, nor does your image work for me.

Let me just go ahead and mention I weighed out multiple scoops from multiple different nitro tech protein jugs.
    The serving on the container is 35g, not 40. A full scoop to the top with using a knife to flatten it is about 40g +/- 1g. The serving from just above the line in the scooper weighs about 35g (hard to get it exact since not flat top)
    40 servings at 35g would be 1400g.
    35 servings at 40g would be 1400g.

It sounds as if you had the correct amount of protein but you measured wrong.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

You did not PM me like i asked, nor does your image work for me.

The serving on the container is 35g, not 40. A full scoop to the top with using a knife to flatten it is about 40g +/- 1g. The serving from just above the line in the scooper weighs about 35g (hard to get it exact since not flat top)
    40 servings at 35g would be 1400g.
    35 servings at 40g would be 1400g.

It sounds as if you had the correct amount of protein but you measured wrong.
    Why 35 grams? It clearly said on my tub's label that 1 serving is 46 grams and approximately 40 scoops, This is very misleading. Did you look at the pics? If the link isn't functioning, I moved it to imgur just now, Sorry. Also, My scooper has a line, Idk if that's the "line" you were talking about or If it's just from the molding process.

imgur.com/a/eXx3I89

604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You really can't complain if you didn't measure your scoops. A scoop is not an exact measurement it will vary depending on how you scoop/pack it. If you scoop a tablespoon of peanut butter I highly doubt it'll weight 15g every time. I take 2-3 scoops of different protein powders everyday and always start with a level scoop and measure it with a food scale. I can't remember the last time a powder measured to the exact gram that's on the label. I'm always under or over and hence you'll get a different amount of servings if you don't measure.

Why 35 grams? It clearly said on my tub's label that 1 serving is 46 grams and approximately 40 scoops, This is very misleading. Did you look at the pics? If the link isn't functioning, I moved it to imgur just now, Sorry. Also, My scooper has a line, Idk if that's the "line" you were talking about or If it's just from the molding process.

imgur.com/a/eXx3I89
    Not every nitrotech is the same scoop size for a serving. Thus i had a different nitro-tech.

But if you must know i did just open up 2 more tubs. Not a single tub measured correctly at full level scoop (we do not say to do this)
    IF you want accuracy with a powder you need to get a food scale and weigh out the protein.
    ALL of my tubs of protein came back around the exact weight as advertised. The line on the scooper is not a unit of measurement, but a result of the mold but feel free to use it if your weigh matches at that mark.

You seem to refuse to PM me, refuse to weigh out your protein, but keep making claims that the protein in the tub was inaccurate. Without a PM, you won't get a followup from our quality assurance team.
    What size is your scooper, it says on the bottom what size scooper it is, and I can tell you the math equation if you did to the brim scoops (again, not what we tell you to do)
    Kick.com/beetoxic

Not every nitrotech is the same scoop size for a serving. Thus i had a different nitro-tech.
    I know. I've had 4 Nitrotechs in the past and the serving sizes were not the same as the previous one. All I could find on the bottom of the scoop was "40Z" and a triangle with a 5 in it. I forgot about the PM part and acted out on instinct to reply straight to the thread, sorry. I didn't even know It was based on weight, I just thought 40 scoops is 40 scoops, I can't do anything about it now that the tub's empty.

I know. I've had 4 Nitrotechs in the past and the serving sizes were not the same as the previous one. All I could find on the bottom of the scoop was "40Z" and a triangle with a 5 in it. I forgot about the PM part and acted out on instinct to reply straight to the thread, sorry. I didn't even know It was based on weight, I just thought 40 scoops is 40 scoops, I can't do anything about it now that the tub's empty.
    When you shoot me a PM i will have our quality assurance team follow up with you.

Here's a good example that should work for you.
    If i put on 1 lb of hamburger "makes approx Five 3oz hamburgers" and you make 3 hamburgers with it instead because you didn't weigh out 3oz. Is it the company's fault?
    Kick.com/beetoxic

When you shoot me a PM i will have our quality assurance team follow up with you.

Here's a good example that should work for you.
    If i put on 1 lb of hamburger "makes approx Five 3oz hamburgers" and you make 3 hamburgers with it instead because you didn't weigh out 3oz. Is it the company's fault?
    All right, You've proven your point. Just letting you know that "scoops" is not a very good unit of measurement and that your "Approximately" is off by at least 6 scoops.