khudothitaymo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to up weight ??

So i'm a 21 years old male who has been working out for around 2 years. I'm 180 cm and at the moment i weight 75 kg with a fat percent around 15%.
    I want to gain around 10 kg of raw musclemass and i dont really know how long i should be bulking.

And yeah, so as i just wrote i want to gain around those 10 kg of musclemass. And i have been as said before working out two years, also bulking and cutting. But it has not been as serious as im trying to plan it now, mostly because i was just learning about how i should bulk and cut and so on.

I wanna bulk undtil around April, which means i have 6-7 months to bulk. I've actually been bulking for the past two months and i have gained around 5 kg, which mostly is muscle because of muscle memory (I've lost some mass for the past couple of months because of personal issues).

I'm trying to eat healthy and im focusing on my macros. I eat around 500-600 calories more than i burn everyday. I get around 150-200g of protein, some fat and some good amout of carbohydrates.

So my question is, what do you guys think? Is it possible to gain around those 8-10kg mass in the next 6-7 months? Should i be eating more calories than those 500-600? Should i try to cut down carbohydrates?

Of course people are different, but you know i just want an idea of how i should perform this bulking period so i can gain the most muscle as possible.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, 10 kg of pure muscle would take you a year or more most likely, so I would plan for a long haul on that. Add to that it wont be all muscle you gain, so you would probably need to gain much more than 10 kg, probably double that at a generous guess.

Assuming you hit protein and fat minimums, altering carb intake is simply personal preference and wont directly effect results beyond that.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is really going to come down to how much you eat and how you train. If done properly you should be able to add good amounts of muscle on.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    10kg of actual muscle mass? 5-10 years as a +intermediate lifter.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, as you stated in your post you'll want to target a caloric surplus diet to gain weight.

During this period you will gain both muscle & fat (assuming you are training adequately & hitting macros). It's not going to all be actual muscle mass, and as others have stated it'll take many 'bulking' and 'cutting' cycles to achieve that.

Set simple goals first. Target gaining 1-1.5lb/week on your bulking calories/macros, and be consistent with hitting those targets.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!