foles32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How Much Cardio Should I Actully Do

iMA TRYING TO PUT ON WEIGHT AND ADD MUSCLE. i HAVE CUT MY CARDIO DOWN TO ONCE A WK FOR A HALF HOUR I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 3 MOTHNS SO FAR AND I HAVE STARTED TO GET THE START OF A LIL FLAB ON THE SIDES. i HAVE NIT REACHED MY GOAL FOR ADDED MASS SHOULD I DO A LIL MROE CARDIO OR LEAVE THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE

HelloDeli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WELL YOU SHOULD MAYBE ADD MORE CARDIO BECAUSE IT MIGHT HELP WITH THE XTRA FLAB BUT I WOULDNT DO VERY MUCH EXTRA NOW THAT I THINK OF IT MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEAVE IT BE AND DO THE SAME AMMOUNT YOU ALREADY DO JUST IN CASE YOU KNOW?!

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: How Much Cardio Should I Actully Do

Originally posted by foles32
    iMA TRYING TO PUT ON WEIGHT AND ADD MUSCLE. i HAVE CUT MY CARDIO DOWN TO ONCE A WK FOR A HALF HOUR I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 3 MOTHNS SO FAR AND I HAVE STARTED TO GET THE START OF A LIL FLAB ON THE SIDES. i HAVE NIT REACHED MY GOAL FOR ADDED MASS SHOULD I DO A LIL MROE CARDIO OR LEAVE THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE
    your diet probably sucks.

btw the caps lock button is to the left of the letter "a" key.

SloopJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloopJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloopJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloopJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloopJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloopJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloopJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloopJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloopJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloopJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SloopJB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you've been bulking then some fat gain is inevitable - just go onto a cutting cycle and maybe up the cardio to twice a week as thats still not that much and you won't lose much muscle from it.