bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So for my friends on here, here is what I have been diagnosed with

Diagnose: Dysthymia
    Therapy to mitigate it: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

I am seeing a psychologist who will perform CBT every 2 weeks and then have a psychiatrist prescribe me medication for my anxiety so I can stop taking what I am currently taking.

Was told what causes people to commit suicide is once you hit a feeling of "hopelessness" which is what he believes my brother Robert who committed suicide 2 years ago most likely suffered from. This Saturday will be my first CBT with him and I will see what it is all about.

Of note: I have a strong belief in God although my faith hasn't been as strong as it used to be but I am finding myself talking to God more and more and hopefully I can reconnect with him the way I used to.

Thats it, I will not talk/post about this anymore as I am sure most of you are tired of hearing about it, some of you don't give two sh!ts about it, and some of you would wish I killed myself anyway.

But in the grand scheme of things, I am still Bodyhard and for those of you haters FCK ALL OF YOU!

One....
    On the list for Bannukah

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BH, do what you are told, get as better as you can get, and enjoy life
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad you are getting help, Johnny. All the best.

Just a short word on any haters you may have. Don't give them credit by even mentioning them. Your friends outweigh the very few haters.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You got this!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

Thats it, I will not talk/post about this anymore as I am sure most of you are tired of hearing about it, some of you don't give two sh!ts about it,
    Dude....Keep posting how you are progressing, you should share. I have a close relative going through some similar stuff...you are supposed to talk about it...own it. Most of us here dont judge. Good luck.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go do work and get better!

CBT should be able to help you get re-centered on the good things in life.
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck, BH, I think we can say that things are starting to move in the right direction for you.

Tons of respect from my end for recognizing the problem and doing something about it. It really doesn't get any more manly than that.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your issues don’t affect anyone here directly. They could simply move on. Those who complain over and over, but continue to read your stuff are certainly having some sort of need met, or they wouldn’t do it.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hope everything improves dramatically for you, BH.

-AJ
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here is a link with a little description for you from THE book, the one clinicians use.

https://images.pearsonclinical.com/i...veDisorder.pdf
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Diagnose: Dysthymia
    Therapy to mitigate it: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

I am seeing a psychologist who will perform CBT every 2 weeks and then have a psychiatrist prescribe me medication for my anxiety so I can stop taking what I am currently taking.

Was told what causes people to commit suicide is once you hit a feeling of "hopelessness" which is what he believes my brother Robert who committed suicide 2 years ago most likely suffered from. This Saturday will be my first CBT with him and I will see what it is all about.

Of note: I have a strong belief in God although my faith hasn't been as strong as it used to be but I am finding myself talking to God more and more and hopefully I can reconnect with him the way I used to.

Thats it, I will not talk/post about this anymore as I am sure most of you are tired of hearing about it, some of you don't give two sh!ts about it, and some of you would wish I killed myself anyway.

But in the grand scheme of things, I am still Bodyhard and for those of you haters FCK ALL OF YOU!

One....
    Man you know I don't mince words with you and give it to you like I see it, both in the good and the bad. By now you already know what I think of your behavior toward others and don't need to repeat myself. I hope you also know I don't hate you and have nothing personal against you.

I come from a long line of mental illnesses in my family, my in-law family, and myself, and I know it's no joke. I am glad you are getting help and I really hope for your good and the good of those around you that it will help you. I know some people do great with counselling, and for others it doesn't work. Some do great with medications, and they are hell for others. Managing a mental illness can be a very long road with many setbacks. That's why I encourage people to seek help early, because the journey can take years, decade, and for some it will be a continuous struggle for the rest of their lives. One thing I can say is that those who recognize their problem and do something about it have a much better outlook than those who don't.

As for suicide, yes it is a danger of mental illness unfortunately, but not everyone with a mental illness will be suicidal, so you are not doomed to it, if that's what you are worried about. But it's good if you keep in mind that mental illness can degenerate into that, and stay alert to those signs. I won't blow smoke up your azz and say "don't worry, it will never happen to you", because I would be dishonest. I hope you never get to that point, and statistics says most people with mental illness do not become suicidal.

I wish you all the best, I feel for your struggle, and I am glad you are doing something about it, and I can assure you those around you are glad too.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721