Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100)

Calves training frequency while cutting

So I started a cut 2 weeks ago .. and while I was bulking I used to train my calves 3 times a week to make them grow and they did .. but since I started a cut I lowered the volume and I train them twice a week on my leg days .
    The extra time I trained them was on my push day .
    Should I continue training them 3 times a week or 2 is fine ?
    Also when I trained them 3 times a week , the extra exercise I did was one day before leg day .. is it enough time for the calves to recover?

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No one can give you a straight answer for this. It's like asking if 5 vs 8 reps is better for weight lifting in general.

For a lot of experienced weight lifters it's all about how you feel. If you physically feel fine doing calves 3 days a week then keep doing what you are doing.

I've read numerous studies where some say you need 72 hours to fully recovery and others where 48 hours is enough to reach 80% of maximum output. Since there are so many variables to be considered it's impossible to say.
    Kindness is all that matters in life

Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Burgerbuger View Post
    No one can give you a straight answer for this. It's like asking if 5 vs 8 reps is better for weight lifting in general.

For a lot of experienced weight lifters it's all about how you feel. If you physically feel fine doing calves 3 days a week then keep doing what you are doing.

I've read numerous studies where some say you need 72 hours to fully recovery and others where 48 hours is enough to reach 80% of maximum output. Since there are so many variables to be considered it's impossible to say.
    I feel fine training calves 3 times ..
    but The only possible time for me to add this extra calves work is one day before leg day , on my push day .. so is it ok training calves one day before hitting them again ?

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Orelabergel1 View Post
    I feel fine training calves 3 times ..
    but The only possible time for me to add this extra calves work is one day before leg day , on my push day .. so is it ok training calves one day before hitting them again ?
    You should be fine with even less than once a week, you shouldnt be gaining muscle on a deficit, something is wrong if you are. Keep a log of your lifts, ive NEVER had an isolation exercise go down, only compounds.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Calves and abs can be trained with shorter recovery periods than other larger muscle groups. Frequency is something you alone should decide. I can't decide whether you are recovered enough, but you can.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners