Closed Thread

Thread: Cheat day

adamptr8 is not very well liked. (-100) adamptr8 is not very well liked. (-100) adamptr8 is not very well liked. (-100) adamptr8 is not very well liked. (-100) adamptr8 is not very well liked. (-100) adamptr8 is not very well liked. (-100) adamptr8 is not very well liked. (-100) adamptr8 is not very well liked. (-100) adamptr8 is not very well liked. (-100) adamptr8 is not very well liked. (-100) adamptr8 is not very well liked. (-100)

Cheat day

Hi im a trainer. I am not against having a cheat day i have done it all my life and always see progress. I have trained people and they have also seen progress. 6 days a week you are losing fat one day youre not. Lets say that you are in a caloric deficit losing 2 lbs a week . You wont gain an entire pound of FAT in one day. Your body does not wait till the end of the week to calculate its calorie intake to see if you are at a deficit. Thats my method and it works. Results dont lie. I want to know your thoughts of a cheat day and your views on it.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adamptr8 View Post
    Hi im a trainer. I am not against having a cheat day i have done it all my life and always see progress. I have trained people and they have also seen progress. 6 days a week you are losing fat one day youre not. Lets say that you are in a caloric deficit losing 2 lbs a week . You wont gain an entire pound of FAT in one day. Your body does not wait till the end of the week to calculate its calorie intake to see if you are at a deficit. Thats my method and it works. Results dont lie. I want to know your thoughts of a cheat day and your views on it.
    Yes you can, actually gain one lb a day. It DOES wait till the end of the week....
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adamptr8 View Post
    You just don't understand the basics so just stop giving info.

Basics:

If your maintenance calories per week are 14,000 and you've consumed more you will gain mass. If you consumed fewer than 14,000 you will lose mass.

If your monthly maintenance calories are 430,000 and you consume more than that you will gain mass. If you consume less than 430,000 calories you will lose mass

Get the picture?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

scottcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) scottcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I went from 184.0 yesterday morning to 185.4 this morning as a result of some unplanned food last night. I must be an anomaly...😂😂

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Don't post this kind of nonsense, this isn't even remotely a matter of opinion.