Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    exactly. which is why i said, there's no reason to wait. it makes no difference

I learned my lesson on the true OH GEE batch.

Fool me once...shame on you. Fool me twice, my chances of experiencing eth withdrawal increase significantly.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    exactly. which is why i said, there's no reason to wait. it makes no difference
    This thread has me wanting to try this stuff. Even if it doesn't live up to the writeup it apparently works amazingly as rustling jimmies.

NEED SAMPLEZ.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In 4 the drama

Pls don't lock this thread
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by put5onyo View Post
    So wait you honestly think someone would take tonnage of illicit drugs, dose them at a level to have an effect, pay for labels, tubs, shipping, advertising, and other ingredients to make $5/tub?

Wouldn’t it make more sense to move that much weight wholesale?

I mean seriously I love conspiracies but this may be the dumbest one I’ve ever heard.

“Hey can I get $2,000,000 worth of so I can chop it up and mix it with a bunch of other ingredients and put in tubs and add labels and pay for shipping?”

Sounds legit
    OG Craze did not actually have anything illegal in it. DS just played the same game guys play, which is that they are legally allowed to put something out on the market that is a molecule or two different from the real deal, then sell it until their own molecule gets banned. Craze did not have in it - it had a novel stimulant that was not illegal, but they got enough heat for it that they had to take it off the market. No one ever died or was injured from craze, unlike crap like yohimbine and banned ****
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by DamonX View Post
    In 4 the drama

Pls don't lock this thread
    I don't plan on it as long as nobody posts specific drugs in here because you it's against forum rules. We can refer to any and all drugs as "Skittles"
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I learned my lesson on the true OH GEE batch.

Fool me once...shame on you. Fool me twice, my chances of experiencing eth withdrawal increase significantly.
    I took OG craze 3-5x a week, never developed a true addiction and did not have any significant withdrawal. I know what withdrawal is, I used to be prescribed benzos and an ssri, withdrawals from those are real and unpleasant. Craze did not have any worse withdrawal than any other preworkout on the market.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    OG Craze did not actually have anything illegal in it. DS just played the same game guys play, which is that they are legally allowed to put something out on the market that is a molecule or two different from the real deal, then sell it until their own molecule gets banned. Craze did not have in it - it had a novel stimulant that was not illegal, but they got enough heat for it that they had to take it off the market. No one ever died or was injured from craze, unlike crap like yohimbine and banned **** .
    This cant be a serious post.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So wait you honestly think someone would take tonnage of illicit drugs, dose them at a level to have an effect, pay for labels, tubs, shipping, advertising, and other ingredients to make $5/tub?

Wouldn’t it make more sense to move that much weight wholesale?

I mean seriously I love conspiracies but this may be the dumbest one I’ve ever heard.

“Hey can I get $2,000,000 worth of (can't discuss drugs because it's against forum rules and I'll be banned for 30 days) so I can chop it up and mix it with a bunch of other ingredients and put in tubs and add labels and pay for shipping?”

Sounds legit
    Wait...are there those who consider OG Craze being spiked with ethamphetamine a “conspiracy”?

Y’all flat earthers too?
    I got no strings on me

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    I don't plan on it as long as nobody posts specific drugs in here because you it's against forum rules. We can refer to any and all drugs as "Skittles"
    Which color is your fav Mikey?
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OG Craze did not actually have anything illegal in it. DS just played the same game guys play, which is that they are legally allowed to put something out on the market that is a molecule or two different from the real deal, then sell it until their own molecule gets banned. Craze did not have in it - it had a novel stimulant that was not illegal, but they got enough heat for it that they had to take it off the market. No one ever died or was injured from craze, unlike crap like yohimbine and banned ****
    But Vaughn “still go hard in the bb.com paint even though it died five years ago” True says they were spiking it with millions of dollars worth of illicit drugs?
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Which color is your fav Mikey?
    Green baby
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Name me one person that ever suffered serious withdrawal from Craze, or had a heart attack from it, or died from it. Never happened. Happens with caffeine and other stimulants dozens of times a year, but Craze has no recorded incidents of sickness or death.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I missed the DS propaganda crew. Good times
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don’t you have some Centrums to paint orange?

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They might be doing better had they not been duped by Cahill and pierce into releasing a spiked fat burner.

How’s DS sales in the USA? I’d bet my left ball and my mortgage that Gaspari has a higher domestic gross and profit margin than DS currently.
    Who said anything bad about Gaspari or that DS sells more or that DS has higher sales? What are you 5 yo old? DS definitely sells less and profit margin plays no part in our formulations. Consistently we have always had terrible margins but Ive never cared about that.

Well no, I’d owe the winner the remainder of my mortgage value. Property prices in NJ are a bitch, it’d be at least like $50 I bet since I bought this house less than 2 years ago.

So...are we going to continue with the “bruh you post too much”, “haha gaspari sucks now”, amid other useless arguments or are we going to hunker down and figure out what this European only (no FDA to worry about...does Europe extradite from the US? Can Europe extradite a US govt informant?) preworkout May or May not have sprinkled inside it?
    No one is saying Gaspari sucks nor would I. I think its great that Rich got the company back. Couldnt be happier about it. US govt informant, you sound like a moron. Complete lack of common sense and logic is still alive and well on BB.com.

CRZ isnt european only.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Don’t you have some Centrums to paint orange?
    I wish I could say your tactics have improved
    Controlled Labs Warder

I missed the DS propaganda crew. Good times
    I look forward to your explanation as to why someone would take millions of dollars worth of illicit drugs to potentially break even?

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Name me one person that ever suffered serious withdrawal from Craze, or had a heart attack from it, or died from it. Never happened. Happens with caffeine and other stimulants dozens of times a year, but Craze has no recorded incidents of sickness or death.
    No one wants to talk about that. Definitely not something good lol.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

I look forward to your explanation as to why someone would take millions of dollars worth of illicit drugs to potentially break even?
    I never said there were illicit drugs. We are all gentlemen and scholars here.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Who said anything bad about Gaspari or that DS sells more or that DS has higher sales? What are you 5 yo old? DS definitely sells less and profit margin plays no part in our formulations. Consistently we have always had terrible margins but Ive never cared about that.

No one is saying Gaspari sucks nor would I. I think its great that Rich got the company back. Couldnt be happier about it. US govt informant, you sound like a moron. Complete lack of common sense and logic is still alive and well on BB.com.

CRZ isnt european only.
    Go back to page 1. Read the posts in sequential order. They’re numbered on the right hand side which will help you move through them.

Yes, someone is discussing gaspari and saying they “suck”.

He’s one of your fedora boys. Let me know when you’re caught up.
    I got no strings on me

I wish I could say your tactics have improved
    I wish I could say I remembered who you are.

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Originally Posted by vaughntrue View Post
    i learned my lesson on the true oh gee batch.

lulz
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know growing up I was always a good kid. I never messed with skittles or anything. I never knew what addiction felt like, or withdrawals. I was ignorant to always say, "if they really want to quit, they can , it's just will power."

i still have never intentionally done any sort of skittles. But I learned from firsthand experience what addiction felt like, and what withdrawals were. Having depression for months, the cravings, etc.. it felt horrible. Yet, all I knew was that I just wanted a preworkout for energy.
    I tried dozens of preworkouts to make the withdrawals go away, just trying to resist that my favorite preworkout could potentially have had skittles. I didn't want to believe it, yet nothing worked.
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

I wish I could say I remembered who you are.
    you got me!
    Controlled Labs Warder

I never said there were illicit drugs. We are all gentlemen and scholars here.
    So you agree the original Craze had nothing illegal?

We are in agreement then.

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Go back to page 1. Read the posts in sequential order. They’re numbered on the right hand side which will help you move through them.

Dude it’s hilarious how you’re all of a sudden hard on a forum when you’re soft AF on ********.

I didn’t say they suck. Last I heard **** was going down with Rich and I thought they were done. Had no clue they even existed anymore.

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

What's up ya chicken mcnugget heads?

In for OG CRZ ' breakthrough bodybuilding.com supplement of the year' of 2019. Just like Craze was in 2012.
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

I love how many of the people in this chat are formulators themselves and yet there has been no legit great pre-workout on the market since 2011-12. Back in the day there was Craze, Jack3d, quality C4, etc. now most of these have been reformulated or off the market and the replacements have sucked in comparison. Name me one non grey-market pre-workout these days that is any good? They're all trash.

Originally Posted by DamonX View Post
    You know growing up I was always a good kid. I never messed with skittles or anything. I never knew what addiction felt like, or withdrawals. I was ignorant to always say, "if they really want to quit, they can , it's just will power."

i still have never intentionally done any sort of skittles. But I learned from firsthand experience what addiction felt like, and what withdrawals were. Having depression for months, the cravings, etc.. it felt horrible. Yet, all I knew was that I just wanted a preworkout for energy.
    I tried dozens of preworkouts to make the withdrawals go away, just trying to resist that my favorite preworkout could potentially have had skittles. I didn't want to believe it, yet nothing worked.

Look forward to your argument of why someone would take millions worth of illicit drugs to potentially break even when they could have just moved it for 10x profits.

PaulpFiction's Daddy

I dont care that much but Id never say anything bad about Rich, Gaspari Nutrition or Wheat.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk