EXMASS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First Pro-Hormone Stack

ok its got some HGH and som supplements

Animal Stack (appealing to me)
    Animal Pack (appealing to me)
    Renewal HGH Workout for Men (appealing to me)
    SAN Nutrition V12 with CVT (Hurd it was Good)
    Optimum Nutrition Amino 2222 (Hurd it was Good)
    ABB Pure Pro Drink (appealing to me)
    Worldwide Ripid Recovery (Hurd it was Good)

Do i need estregion blockers if i do what kind and were from? l be using this for 1 monthwhat knind of gains do u think iam going to get? ow do i keep these gains for long as possible? This is all my extra money for like 2 or 3 months so im kinda on a duget. Im going on it the mont befor xmas so i still got a little time for more cash as long as my car dont break down. LOL

Srry if i did something rong stupid newie LOL

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hurd??? Is this for research on your cattle?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: First Pro-Hormone Stack

Originally posted by EXMASS
    ok its got some HGH and som supplements

Animal Stack (appealing to me)
    Animal Pack (appealing to me)
    Renewal HGH Workout for Men (appealing to me)
    SAN Nutrition V12 with CVT (Hurd it was Good)
    Optimum Nutrition Amino 2222 (Hurd it was Good)
    ABB Pure Pro Drink (appealing to me)
    Worldwide Ripid Recovery (Hurd it was Good)

Do i need estregion blockers if i do what kind and were from? l be using this for 1 monthwhat knind of gains do u think iam going to get? ow do i keep these gains for long as possible? This is all my extra money for like 2 or 3 months so im kinda on a duget. Im going on it the mont befor xmas so i still got a little time for more cash as long as my car dont break down. LOL

Srry if i did something rong stupid newie LOL
    I hope you didnt buy those products yet. There are way better products out there.

na i ant bought nutten yet no its for me LOL

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How old are you? Whats your height and weight?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    what are the aims i always think it is better sticking to the basics that are tired and tested and you know work....

look at my profiel 5' 5"(lucky to be that tall my mom is like 51 and my dad is 5'3') 180 my waist is like 30in im fat lol

Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    umm **** all that stuff. I think a good begginer PH stack would be a transdermal nordiol product with moderate dosages and a 4AD product. Try noraderm by advant labs and maybe 4aderm or androdiol select by ergopharm. You could also go for the oral norandrodiol select 300 by ergopharm but transdermal is considered the best all around method for nordiol products. A good protein powder like optimum nutrition and a multi vitamin is all that is really needed. I don't know why you mentioned the worldwide drinks and other **** just because you heard it was good. The animal pak is decent just costly. Animal stack is gay and crap. Dont ever buy it, ever. Don't know why it is appealing to you. It contains androstenedione and noradrostenedione which are inferior PH's. It sucks. It sounds like you need to do some regular training for a while and build up some good gains and KNOWLEDGE before you buy any PH's. Just stick with Protein powders and multivitamins and creatine if you want. Learn more about PH's and stacking and so on, it is important for good gains and safety that you know what you are doing.

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Marc27Default
    umm **** all that stuff. I think a good begginer PH stack would be a transdermal nordiol product with moderate dosages and a 4AD product. Try noraderm by advant labs and maybe 4aderm or androdiol select by ergopharm. You could also go for the oral norandrodiol select 300 by ergopharm but transdermal is considered the best all around method for nordiol products. A good protein powder like optimum nutrition and a multi vitamin is all that is really needed. I don't know why you mentioned the worldwide drinks and other **** just because you heard it was good. The animal pak is decent just costly. Animal stack is gay and crap. Dont ever buy it, ever. Don't know why it is appealing to you. It contains androstenedione and noradrostenedione which are inferior PH's. It sucks. It sounds like you need to do some regular training for a while and build up some good gains and KNOWLEDGE before you buy any PH's. Just stick with Protein powders and multivitamins and creatine if you want. Learn more about PH's and stacking and so on, it is important for good gains and safety that you know what you are doing.
    Good post

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by EXMASS
    look at my profiel 5' 5"(lucky to be that tall my mom is like 51 and my dad is 5'3') 180 my waist is like 30in im fat lol
    Hmm, 5' 5", 180 with a 30" waist is not fat by any stretch of the imagination. Unless your legs as fat as can be than those are good numbers.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just finished my first PH cycle so I'm not an expert by any means, but I can tell I know more than you do (no offense, we gotta start somewhere).

ANIMAL STACK: no
    ANIMAL PACK: no
    Renewal HGH Workout for Men: never heard of Renewal
    SAN NUTRITION V12: if you don't mind spending the money, then you can use V12 during your cycle, but if you are on a budget, i would start using it right as you get off your cycle.
    OPTIMUM AMINO 2222: amino acids are precursors to protein. from my experience, i prefer just to drink 4 scoops of protein powder a day, then get my aminos from stuff like fish and good oils.
    ABB Pure Pro Drink: not familiar with this, but I am usually very wary of pre-made drinks. The only drinks you really need on a cycle are water, homemade whey shakes, and skim milk.
    Worldwide Rapid Recovery: no clue what this is

I rellly dont know much about supplements either ive been workin out all natulal (nutten but diet) for 3 years then i hit a plateau LOL

Scared of Cottage Cheese such a loser yo's Avatar
    such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) such a loser yo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    enough with the LOL

j/k (but sorta serious)

AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was thinking about doing some PH's but honestly am going to wait until at least 22 or 23. Personally I am 145lbs and 5'6"ish and my brother is 210 6'. So I dont think I'll risk it.

Originally posted by AWILD
    I was thinking about doing some PH's but honestly am going to wait until at least 22 or 23. Personally I am 145lbs and 5'6"ish and my brother is 210 6'. So I dont think I'll risk it.
    very good choice. I really don't think anyone under 23 should be using ph's and juice.