Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ManWithClass is not very well liked. (-100) ManWithClass is not very well liked. (-100) ManWithClass is not very well liked. (-100) ManWithClass is not very well liked. (-100) ManWithClass is not very well liked. (-100) ManWithClass is not very well liked. (-100) ManWithClass is not very well liked. (-100) ManWithClass is not very well liked. (-100) ManWithClass is not very well liked. (-100) ManWithClass is not very well liked. (-100) ManWithClass is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by JaegerBrah View Post
    As we all know, women will "trade-up" whenever they have the opportunity to do so. No, this is not because they are "evil", it is because evolution has programmed them to be this way. As the sex with the far greater burden to bear when it comes to having children, women are naturally much more selective about their mates than males are. Couple this with the fact that their window of fertility is not open for very long ("The Wall", increase in birth defects when having kids 35+, etc.), and it makes sense why they can and do kick a man to the curb and move onto another, better suitor at a moment's notice and without a second thought. They are not programmed to experience chemically-induced loyalty (i.e. "love") like men are because it is not biologically practical. Men are equipped with this function to promote the protection of the more physically vulnerable female and her offspring.

So, there never was total security in relationships, because women have never been able to love, but at least in the old days you had natural "regulations", so to speak, in place on the sexual marketplace: geography, fewer and less efficient means of transportation, wealth (or lack thereof) and social strata, etc. And you had women who were more universally God-fearing and who were more modest and committed as a result of that. All of these are relics of a bygone era, though. Technology has neutralized the regulations and women are, to say the least, much more liberal than in those days (thank your friendly neighborhood feminist). Smartphones are ubiquitous as are apps like Tinder, and now security in a relationship as a male is compromised forever. Women literally have catalogs of men to choose from these days, streamlining the process of finding these better suitors, and it can all be done surreptitiously. They do not even have to leave their room to look for and find better options. And they will, because it is what they are programmed to do.

Nietzsche once said, "God is dead". He was referring to the fact that scientific advancement had made us less reliant on theology to explain the world around us. Similarly, it could be said that "Marriage Is Dead" because technological advancement has killed the checks and balances that it was predicated on.

So, boys, even if she's your gf, she's not "yours" - it's just your turn. That is, until she finds someone slightly better in one of her many catalogs to swipe through, or from a message out of the blue on ******** messenger, or from a DM on Twitter. There's simply too many avenues for someone she deems better to swoop in. Too many leaks in the ship to plug.
    The thing you fail to realize is any quality woman worth putting a ring on thinks YOU are the most perfect man in the world. Even if someone is 'better looking', 'richer', 'more popular', none of these things would make that person look perfect to her the way you do. Most women don't think the men they are with are perfect because they are heavily flawed. Just look at real life examples of quality men in relationships. You can tell that if some Chad tried to pick her up, while she may be flattered, she wouldn't entertain the thought even for a second.

Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500) Goingviking is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Sloots gonna sloot = the real problem. He handled it very well though.

What I've learned over experience is that if you really want to get back at a sloot, dont' get bent out of shape, just move on and act like it didnt' even phase you. That eats them up more than you can imagine. Getting all pissed, beating the other guy up, is just validation to her that she is important.

float365 float365 float365 float365 float365 float365 float365 float365 float365 float365 float365
    Jaded miscers not even once

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How are they both fully dressed?
    Looks fake bro
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nah bruh. Never trust no ho.
    My 2nd wife left me on some shiit. The story is as followed. I was at work and I knew some shiit with my girl has been weird lately. She hasnt really been affectionate and she ain't putting down anymore. I was fuking confused. Every Tuesday, this bitch makes some bomb ass wings with some Franks red hot and some homemade ranch. It was our thing. I come home and this bitch didn't make the god damn wings. Now I know this ho is tricking. I hit up my homie P to do some surveillance. He down as fcuk. 9:26 p.m. that homie P calls and say that he just saw this bitch at 7/11 buying some Pringles and an Arnold Palmer. Suspect as fcuk. I asked what flavor chips? He said original. Bitch straight playing bro. Everyone knows hos only eat salt and vinegar. I told him to follow and let me know where they at.
    He hits me and they at motel 7 on 22nd and King. She goes into room 72 and P and I wait a minute so we can catch her in the act. We end up going to the front desk and ask for a spare key because we locked out. Since we black and front desk girl was white, she gave it assuming I was this nigah Lavant. shiitss trash. Go to the room with P and we bust in to see my bitch gobbling cock like she bobbin for apples. This homie Lavant and her making eye contact with me but she ain't stop bobbin. Disrespectful.
    I start yelling at her and she say bich like fuk you and your Tuesday wing ass bitch. That hurt because I thought that was an us thing even tho I just ate the wings and never cooked them. That homie Lavant lightweight swole and he get up and ask who the fcuk am I. I let him know i fuks with that busted bich. You fcking my Bitch so move on it then.
    He wasnt havin none of that. He tell me he gonna fix my broken ass and then take my girl to penetration station. This niiigga clever as fcuk. We square up and this homie butt ass naked. He beats my fcuking ass. I don't think I even got a lick in. Homie stomped my face. My homie P cut to the hut because he wasn't having none of that shiit
    I'm straight leaking on the ground broken as fcuk. My girl laughing as he ready to smash. He fcuk my girl with me bloodied on the floor. Lightweight not even mad tho because he actually was better at sex tho. When they finished after an hour, he threw me a towel and lectured me on why all this happened. Lavant a straight up cat tho. After it was all said and done, we talked sports and he sold me a rainbow vacuum. shiit don't work for 500$ but how you gonna say no to someone who just beat your ass in his bare ass and then fcuked your girls ass. Nah best investment I've made.
    We divorced two years later because I just got tired of having Lavant around my house not doing shiit. They got to keep the house but at least I got my pride fam

Registered User TimeTravelerBro's Avatar
    TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can someone embed the vid? Not everyone has a ****gy twitter account

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    manlet jokes aside, I give props to the dude for keeping his cool. He could have easily whooped both of their asses and catch a charge and be somewhat justified in it. Not sure why people are making fun of him for handling it well.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    manlet jokes aside, I give props to the dude for keeping his cool. He could have easily whooped both of their asses and catch a charge and be somewhat justified in it. Not sure why people are making fun of him for handling it well.
    why should the dude who was there get assaulted? he's just a brah trying to get laid
    <HTC>

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Imagine it's your wife. If you beat the sh*t out of the male, you get charged with assault, possible criminal record. If you keep cool, back off, break up, then get cleaned up economically in family court regardless of her infidelity. Screwed no matter what you do. That's why we should bring back Scarlett letter branding.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hopefully he blows up like McGregor

It would be great to see him successful and see her living an average life.
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why does he keep calling his girlfriend bro?
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." - Cecil Rhodes

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post
    he didn't force her, though. she made a conscious decision to cheat and decided who to cheat with. if he didn't, she would have found another man that didn't have the moral decency.

is the guy a POS for banging another dude's gf? sure. but the guy that got cheated on shouldn't really have beef with the aforementioned dude. It should be solely on his girl that he's in a relationship with.
    it really depends, it's a big moral gray area.

Does the guy know the girl isn't single? He's scummy for doing so. Does the guy know the involved male party personally? If so, he's even more scummy. Is he friends with the dude? confirmed absolute scummiest of the scum

Regardless though, none of this voids the girls responsibility in cheating as well, it's not like they have an inverse relationship or anything. Regardless how scummy or not the dude is, the girl still went through with cheating, knowing what was happening and willingly hiding it/encouraging it.

They're two separate issues, neither of which have much bearing on the other.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HarryFlashman View Post

I would call my ex chit like "bro" and "dawg" because she was more of a friend in my head than a gf. I honestly dated her as a mid-20s crisis. She would call me "*******" when I started calling her by bro and chit. (srs)
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

"If you don't have skid marks on your underwear after a leg workout, then you aren't training hard enough" - Big Lenny

winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pwoL View Post
    Its always hilarious when cucks get mad at the guy for fcuking their gf. He's not the one in the relationship... she is. This is cuck mental gymnastics to downplay her involvement as they simply cant accept that reality. They should be mad at the sloot instead of trying to shift the blame onto the guy. That’s basically saying she’s like a retarded child with no control over her own actions, how dare some guy come by and tempt/trick my retard into opening her legs for him... she’s the one that fcuked up, not him. They’re already great at deflecting responsibly, you don’t have to do it for them.
    Best post ITT

Feeding into rage/passion/emotion is literally the reaction that the woman is looking for and validates her self worth.

I walked in on my girlfriend cheating on me back in college... I just lol'd at her wished the guy the best of luck with his future hoe endeavors. I went downstairs and called my mom who said that she wasn't surprised and said I need to change whatever part of myself that invites these types of women into my romantic life (best advice I've ever gotten).

TLDR: The fact that I was cool about it actually drove my ex-crazy and she eventually tried to get back with me

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any chick who is involved with a guy who aspires to beat people up for a living is not a girl that you want, thus her behaviour and his reaction are not in the least bit surprising.

The Eccentric SickKant SerbianSickKant's Avatar
    SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    should have went full warmachine on both of them
    degenmaxx

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SerbianSickKant View Post
    should have went full warmachine on both of them
    He went full Canadian instead and let them leave peacefully.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

"If you don't have skid marks on your underwear after a leg workout, then you aren't training hard enough" - Big Lenny

The Eccentric SickKant SerbianSickKant's Avatar
    SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    The other guy 100% knew she has a bf and who he is but decided to not care and directly dissrespect him, would never let him go without 2-3 punches at least

Also what charges, if he just punched/slaped him around nothing would happen, 99% chance guy wouldnt even go to police anyways
    A lot of you are sheltered geeks
    degenmaxx

NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000)
    He did what was best, didn't ruin his career by getting charged for beating that whore senseless and still managed to get her shamed atleast.

would buy him a drink.

PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000) PlateauTooSoon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You know this sloot isn't aware of the warmachine situation. If she knew what could of happened, she wouldn't of been so nonchalant about being caught. Her attitude rustled me

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HarryFlashman View Post
    maybe he's a guido?
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    full canadian would mean he would have kept apologizing to her
    Make Europe Germany Again

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by solidus2k3 View Post
    why should the dude who was there get assaulted? he's just a brah trying to get laid
    cuz anybody who knows that the bish is taken (let's be honest he knew) and does so anyway deserves a few punches to the face

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TimeTravelerBro View Post
    In some states its legal to kill the man who sleeps with your wife. Its called crime of passion or some chit.
    Obviously the passion on that relationship ended a long time ago, or it never existed
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hicksbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Plot twist:

It's a played out scenario to create a viral story and increase the publicity and money of a C level fighter.

Not saying, scenarios like cheating don't happen, but my first thought is this is about publicity/money.

Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That dog LMAO
    Everything I do is biblical

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Girl cheats on bf with a skinnyfat tatted drug dealer. Tale as old as time. Judging from the top twitter reply he'll have no problems moving on.

Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    was the dude hiding in the cupboard?
    per ardua ad astra