Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    how the fuk do you kick ass and get your chit pushed in for a living but are traumatized by a manlet leperchaun with an over-inflated ego throwing a dolly at a bus
    She’s a super SJW, from what I’ve gathered. It’s just virtue signaling.

The outlets creating articles about it are just as bad, coddling her SJW philosophy.

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I could see Khabib risk getting hit to get close for a takedown.
    I never try anything I just do it!

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goingcia View Post
    Bullchit. As an example, both sides mentioned training as the key reason for the outcome of Buster Douglas - Tyson fight. Prime undefeated Tyson thought he was so good that he could get away with bullchit training while Douglas trained better than he ever had for that fight and wrecked Tyson.

By all accounts, Connor has been training harder than he ever has. He is also training for Khabib, bringing in chechen sparring partners to practice dealing with that dagestani/chechen wrestling/grappling style khabib has. He is building a strategy for khabib and training for it. Khabib is doing khabib. You dont think this gives Connor an edge?
    Bro you don’t train to wrestle Khabib. Advantage is nil. The training for it will be nil. The only question is can Khabib get close enough to take him down. If he can he rapes Conor. If he can’t he probably will get KOd in first two rounds. If it goes past that Conor probably loses. I feel Conor will wait for the first distance close and KO Khabib clean. If Khabib gets a hold of any part of Conor he is in a world of hurt for the round. You don’t just learn wrestler in 2 months. The only thing he should be focused on is staying as far away from Khabib as he can until he’s ready for a counter on the distance close.

The last time I was this hyped for a fight was the rematch with Diaz and it delivered. This is two totally different style fighters who nobody can touch in their style. I personally hope Khabib rapes him btw.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
    He will have to, and he shouldn’t do it pressure boxing. He should do it pressure takedown/ single leg picks and hope Conor doesn’t land one. Conor will KO him clean if he try’s to box to close distance.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    how the fuk do you kick ass and get your chit pushed in for a living but are traumatized by a manlet leperchaun with an over-inflated ego throwing a dolly at a bus
    My guess is she's trying to get paid.
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rose has real emotional issues

She suffers from severe anxiety, abused as a child and had an official emotional support dog she took with her when she’d leave the house

Don’t think she’s faking it

She is legit a mental mess

Even tho when it’s fight time she can definitely turn it on and kill it
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Rose has real emotional issues

She suffers from severe anxiety, abused as a child and had an official emotional support dog she took with her when she’d leave the house

Don’t think she’s faking it

She is legit a mental mess
    Severe anxiety yet you can train and be in front of PPV cameras, do interviews, podcasts, etc
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hotsaucebrah View Post
    Severe anxiety yet you can train and be in front of PPV cameras, do interviews, podcasts, etc
    Man you shouldn't doubt her anxiety....or especially argue with The DS. Arguing with the DS will get people Banned!

But I wasn't trying to infantilize Rose which people here accused me of in the past. I was defending her during the Joanna rivalry because I just hate bullies and want to see them get theirs. And she did get hers, twice. I hope she gets beaten a third time then out of the title hunt for good in Rose's weight class.

I don't know though. There's people in the public eye with mental illness. It affects people from all walks of life. I've followed Rose enough and from what I know about her life story, sounds rough and like she's still a little off in the head. I wouldn't doubt this could shake her.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
    I think he has to, or out grind Conor for the whole fight and get a decision.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

joshatfield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshatfield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshatfield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshatfield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshatfield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshatfield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshatfield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshatfield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshatfield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshatfield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshatfield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is khabib unpromoteable or is this the Connor show

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Bro you don’t train to wrestle Khabib. Advantage is nil. The training for it will be nil. The only question is can Khabib get close enough to take him down. If he can he rapes Conor. If he can’t he probably will get KOd in first two rounds. If it goes past that Conor probably loses. I feel Conor will wait for the first distance close and KO Khabib clean. If Khabib gets a hold of any part of Conor he is in a world of hurt for the round. You don’t just learn wrestler in 2 months. The only thing he should be focused on is staying as far away from Khabib as he can until he’s ready for a counter on the distance close.

The last time I was this hyped for a fight was the rematch with Diaz and it delivered. This is two totally different style fighters who nobody can touch in their style. I personally hope Khabib rapes him btw.
    Thats what im saying though. I dont mean that he is training to outwrestle khabib but to deal with him rather. Evading, keeping distance, avoiding takedowns successfully. By “he might surprise on the ground” I mean in terms of avoiding getting obliterated like everyone expects, not outwrestling khabib.

I agree 100% with the prediction

Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where's the promotion for this fight? I know Conor has apparently been turning down media obligations, but jeeze. Gotta do something.

I'd be surprised if most casuals even know this is happening in 4 weeks lol.

Unless the promotion ramps up soon, it seems like they're kinda blowing a huge opportunity to break MMA PPV records here.

It doesn't even feel like this fight is happening soon.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Murrmanski View Post
    Where's the promotion for this fight? I know Conor has apparently been turning down media obligations, but jeeze. Gotta do something.

Unless the promotion ramps up soon, it seems like they're kinda blowing a huge opportunity to break MMA PPV records here.

It doesn't even feel like this fight is happening soon.
    I was thinking the same thing, at first this fight felt like it would easily do 2 million buys. Now I'm beginning to think it won't surpass Conor/Nate 2
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What if khabib takes Conor down beats him for 5 minutes, but not to the brink of stoppage. Just enough so the ref will not stop the fight....and repeats this for all 5 rounds to a decision? I could see him do something like this just for fun
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hardcore_D00d View Post
    What if khabib takes Conor down beats him for 5 minutes, but not to the brink of stoppage. Just enough so the ref will not stop the fight....and repeats this for all 5 rounds to a decision? I could see him do something like this just for fun
    Won't have much chance to do this after he's getting his face stuffed in round 2

4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Murrmanski View Post

Supposedly only one big press conference in New York, wtf?

Had major potential for some Kebab and Mcnugget legendary roast sessions.
    RIP BIG RICHARD

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4Adz4 View Post
    Supposedly only one big press conference in New York, wtf?

Had major potential for some Kebab and Mcnugget legendary roast sessions.

IMO better than world tour, less of a chance for one of them (khabib) missing the weight or not peaking at right moment.

But yes overall it feels like fight is not happening in a month
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    I personally hope Khabib rapes him

On another note, i think Conor knows that Khabib will rattle him so he does not want to have to meet him if he can get away with it.

Also why promote a fight if you think you might lose it? The less people who know the better.

Conor is legit scared of Khabib and so he should be.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What if Conner proceeds to take him down and ground and pound him and finish him wouldn't it be weird?

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The way i look at it is i'm 6ft 200lbs and i wouldn't be scared of a manlet like Conor (yes he'd probably KO me right away, but i still wouldn't be scared of him)

but fuc fighting Khabib, he is a legit scary dude.. imo. He has a stare that looks like he is going to take your soul, and i've never seen another fighter with a stare like his except a young Mike Tyson.

Of course Conor still has every chance of getting the KO so this should be a great fight... if it goes ahead.
    Last edited by doughnutking; 09-11-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Registered User nikeoneplatinum's Avatar
    nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Conor's only chance of winning is land a big punch in rounds 1 or 2, Khabib wins every other scenario.
    Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, anytime spent not bulking or cutting is a waste of time.

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Prime McGregor would mop the floor with him, but I'm wondering if McGregor is past his prime? What happens to so many Champions is they are no longer hungry and they get into that celebrity lifestyle and it's party party and living in the limelight. He got all that money and all from the Mayweather boxing match and just seemed like he DGAF anymore. That kind of focus is hard to maintain with all that distraction. McGregor doesn't have anything to prove really, he'd done it all. Khabib seems to have that hunger and still a lot to prove. I'll say he's worthy of getting the fight and would be worthy to beat him. I've watched some of his fights, yeah he's a good striker but sloppy and McGregor has great hands, and probably got a lot better training for Mayweather. Khabib seems a bit sloppy and that's where he will get taken.

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Prime McGregor would mop the floor with him, but I'm wondering if McGregor is past his prime? What happens to so many Champions is they are no longer hungry and they get into that celebrity lifestyle and it's party party and living in the limelight. He got all that money and all from the Mayweather boxing match and just seemed like he DGAF anymore. That kind of focus is hard to maintain with all that distraction. McGregor doesn't have anything to prove really, he'd done it all. Khabib seems to have that hunger and still a lot to prove. I'll say he's worthy of getting the fight and would be worthy to beat him. I've watched some of his fights, yeah he's a good striker but sloppy and McGregor has great hands, and probably got a lot better training for Mayweather. Khabib seems a bit sloppy and that's where he will get taken.

If you don’t feel Connor is still in his prime right now you are absolutely out of your head.

Age doesn’t determine a fighters prime... what determines it is when he’s at his best.. his peak.

Woodley for example right now is in his prime. Has been for past year. He’s 6 years old then Connor.

Connor is in his prime and will be for a few more years or more.

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by my_whey View Post
    If you don’t feel Connor is still in his prime right now you are absolutely out of your head.

Age doesn’t determine a fighters prime... what determines it is when he’s at his best.. his peak.

Woodley for example right now is in his prime. Has been for past year. He’s 6 years old then Connor.

Yoel is in his prime too
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I agree, physically, and capability wise, but do you think he has the drive, the dedication, the hunger? I'm rooting for him, and he's my favorite, don't get me wrong. I'm just wondering if his heart is in it? He kind of walked away well over a year ago. No doubt potent, he's got other pro fighters running and hiding taking out restraining orders against him. LMAO.

Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    but do you think he has the drive, the dedication, the hunger? I.
    Conor will tap if Khabib hits him with elbows like he did to Tavares, he is no Bisping.

He's hungry until chit doesn't go his way.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

conor for sure is a machine and can inflict a ton of damage. i think i'll all come down to his gas tank. if he can stand the heat and keep the kicks up till the end and stop any takedowns he has a great shot. not sure how he'll do on the ground if he gets taken there
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this clip of khabib going off Game plan and his corner having to spell it out in simple terms bodes well for McGregor

https://streamable.com/9e3yp

If mind games do happen it might be based around this topic

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    this clip of khabib going off Game plan and his corner having to spell it out in simple terms bodes well for McGregor

https://streamable.com/9e3yp

If mind games do happen it might be based around this topic
    Reminds me of the recent footage of him talking to Cormier who was trying to give him some advice and he wouldn't listen and said he knew better than DC or something along them lines.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    He has a stare that looks like he is going to take your soul