Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cardio

4 5.48%
  • Supplements

4 5.48%
  • Nutrition

65 89.04%
    beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Besides weight lifting what is the most important

what is the most important part of bodybuilding besides weight lifting itself.

I think the supplements are most important because without them, I would be a lazy a s s .

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    none of the above bro!!!!!!
    most important would be FOOD AND REST!!!!!!!!
    peace
    j

beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haha just pick one d a m n i t.

i shouldve added rest ...i`ll try it hang on

Location: Walsall, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nutrition if you are talking about bodybuilding. it is the most important thing, IMO more than the training.

omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^ bump you can get a little big by just eating well, you cant get big by just training and not eating so id say nutrition is even more important than training
    Every day you get better or worse, which one did you do today? -unknown

WARNING: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything your supposed to read? Do you think everything your supposed to think? Buy what your told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masterbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove your alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned......

Bloodwynch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Mad_Dog_Divine
    nutrition if you are talking about bodybuilding. it is the most important thing, IMO more than the training.
    Agree!

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by jhov
    none of the above bro!!!!!!
    most important would be FOOD AND REST!!!!!!!!
    peace
    j
    Nutrition IS food lol
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Fame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fame is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    " A great physique is made in the kitchen, not in the gym "

-Fame-
    "For those about to enter this place not of their own making...may they live in a better world"

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    although i feel nutrition is very important i feel alot of u peopel over exagerate it. It is the stimulation u get from the gym that triggers muscle growth. People can get big by eating but its mostly fat in that ur not going to gain muscle from eating unless its natural teen growth which by no menas is a bbers physique. People should focus the most attention on their routine. Ur routine is what dictates muscle growth. While nutrition will provide the materials to fascilitate growth it is the routine which decideds the growth. I speak to may kids at my college about training. They all compare each others protein intake etc. They ask em how much protein supplementation i use and i say 0. They are very surprised at this remark. They are also very surprised at my routine. I dotn take any protein supplements and i would say i eat a normal american diet. Yet i have managed to keep gaining well and keep a 4 day split without overtraining. I also do high intense and volume training. Many people are surprised at my success with no protein supplementation. While supplementation may have helped me more and others, i feel the majority of my success coems form my routine. Over the past few years i have doen well without supplementation. Doign ****ty ass routines and splits would not have got me where i am even with good supplementation. Supplementation may onyl enhance or help u but will not make u as many peopel on this board claim it to do. Human muscles can only grow so fast regardless of nutrition. I think the most important part of bbing is the stimulation for growth u give ur muscles during training, and not nutrition. Ultimatly it is ur routine that decides hwo big u are or how strong u are. As i said nutrition only fills this but does not determine it as the routine does. When u are done trainign a particular muscle. Ur body wnats to recover from that and achive a certain level. Lack of nutrition will cause u to fall short of this level. But extra nutrition wil not cause the level to be any higher then before but wil only help u reach it. Peace

Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Guardian
    although i feel nutrition is very important i feel alot of u peopel over exagerate it. It is the stimulation u get from the gym that triggers muscle growth. People can get big by eating but its mostly fat in that ur not going to gain muscle from eating unless its natural teen growth which by no menas is a bbers physique. People should focus the most attention on their routine. Ur routine is what dictates muscle growth. While nutrition will provide the materials to fascilitate growth it is the routine which decideds the growth. I speak to may kids at my college about training. They all compare each others protein intake etc. They ask em how much protein supplementation i use and i say 0. They are very surprised at this remark. They are also very surprised at my routine. I dotn take any protein supplements and i would say i eat a normal american diet. Yet i have managed to keep gaining well and keep a 4 day split without overtraining. I also do high intense and volume training. Many people are surprised at my success with no protein supplementation. While supplementation may have helped me more and others, i feel the majority of my success coems form my routine. Over the past few years i have doen well without supplementation. Doign ****ty ass routines and splits would not have got me where i am even with good supplementation. Supplementation may onyl enhance or help u but will not make u as many peopel on this board claim it to do. Human muscles can only grow so fast regardless of nutrition. I think the most important part of bbing is the stimulation for growth u give ur muscles during training, and not nutrition. Ultimatly it is ur routine that decides hwo big u are or how strong u are. As i said nutrition only fills this but does not determine it as the routine does. When u are done trainign a particular muscle. Ur body wnats to recover from that and achive a certain level. Lack of nutrition will cause u to fall short of this level. But extra nutrition wil not cause the level to be any higher then before but wil only help u reach it. Peace
    stimulation for muscle growth can come from walking, running, lifting everyday objects and everyday tasks IMO.

Guardian, - please put paragraphs in your replies since it makes it a lot easier to digest all the information. to be honest i only read the first half of your reply before my eyes ached too much to continue!

That said, i always enjoy your controversial views.

Originally posted by NextBestThing
    Nutrition IS food lol
    lol yeah thats what i was thinking when i saw that. but he included rest, so thats slightly different but only in semantics i feel.

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Originally posted by NextBestThing
    Nutrition IS food lol
    sorry woke up to early to post was still sleepy please forgive me
    :-( lol
    peace
    j

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nutrition definatly
    <HTC>

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So, you say if you don't train at all, but eat, you won't gain.
    But if you don't eat at all and train, you won't gain either.

I think you can't say which is more important.
    They both are needed to grow.

And if it works for you, you probably are pretty lucky.
    I have a friend like this too.
    He eats ice cream and **** all day, doesn't train much (if he does high reps with his 15lb db) and still looks a little trained (for the average joe) and has low bodyfat.

I don't.
    I watch WHAT I eat, because I want to be healthy.
    And the how much isn' as important, as long as I know it's enough/too much.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dotn take any protein supplements and i would say i eat a normal american diet. Yet i have managed to keep gaining well and keep a 4 day split without overtraining.
    well then just think how well youd be doing if you ate and supplemented properly
    Every day you get better or worse, which one did you do today? -unknown

WARNING: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything your supposed to read? Do you think everything your supposed to think? Buy what your told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masterbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove your alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned......

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Damien
    [B]So, you say if you don't train at all, but eat, you won't gain.
    But if you don't eat at all and train, you won't gain either.

Yea htis is true but almost every human at least in my country eats so thats why i say in our life the rotuien os more important.