russell189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Taking Ephedra with ********

I am currently taking ******** to help me concentrate in school and also a product by Nutrex (Lipo 6), which contains Ephedra Sinca. I was wondering if the Ephedra and ******** are o.k to take together. Also, I wanted to start taking a prohormone, but don't no if I should with the Ephedra and ******** combination.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would think it wouldn't be such a great idea. Considering adderal is an amphetamine blend, and ephedra has ephedrine alkaloids, among other things - there is a potential for an excess of CNS stimulation, among other things.

If you can tolerate it, I don't see why it would be a problem. But be on the look out for sides.

Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Taking Ephedra with ********

Originally posted by russell189
    I am currently taking ******** to help me concentrate in school and also a product by Nutrex (Lipo 6), which contains Ephedra Sinca. I was wondering if the Ephedra and ******** are o.k to take together. Also, I wanted to start taking a prohormone, but don't no if I should with the Ephedra and ******** combination.
    Your taking two powerful bronchidialors. Your pulse will be thready, more weak and rapid than usual. Maybe if you have a heart complication, you could **** yourself up.

But, I dont know. Its possible your doing a little damage to hear heart.
    later

c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you considered asking your doctor?