Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My girl and I both make 6 figures. This happened in the last 5-7yrs. Her income has tripled from $60k to ~$185k in <5yrs. My base is ~$120k plus profit sharing (Fluctuates $20-80/yr)

We still live like we are poverty. Really the only thing that has changed is we travel alot and we dont stress over bills anymore. Dog got very sick a cpl of weeks and emergency vet bill was $1600 and I didnt even bat an eye. 7-8yrs ago...we would have euthanized him. Still drive poverty cars. Still live in the same house, but we have bought two vacation homes.
    Still have the same friends.

Really the biggest change has been the lack stress. We both could lose our jobs and I wouldn't worry about it until about yr 2. It wasnt that long ago if just one of us lost our job we would have been phucked within 6 months.

Jobs;
    me: part owner of a small engineering/research company
    her: big pharma

nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Depends on where you live.

I have two loan free vehicles, a house with room to grow my family, and only student loans.
    If I made 100k more than I am now, the only thing that would change would be I would pay off my student loans and buy a new truck.

NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000) NEXTEPICBULG91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you guys for all the serious replies.

I currently live in Miami but have been able to do decently with a poverty salary compared to most here but working towards a solid salary.

That being said, id live like most of you that live a regular life. All id do is pay off my debt, my loans, and upgrade a few things.
    San Diego Chargers and Minny Twolves all day baby!!

Suny Buffalo Reppin!!

ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ichBinBerliner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jeshelton View Post
    Theres a reason this guy is red.

Usually, the more you make, the more you spend. Most people don't keep the same lifestyle when they are making 50k, 100k, 150k+ and onwards. You've got to include a bunch of other dynamics like homeownership vs not, what kinds of vehicles you enjoy, relationship, single or dual earner, kids, etc. There isn't a single answer for everyone, especially CEO10kday miscers.
    That's gonna depend on the person. My girl and I still live like we are poverty. But another couple we know...they make more than we do and they are poor. They have a massive mortgage, two car notes that are more than our mortgage. They are really caught in the status/image/consumerism lifestyle.

ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Combined with investment income I’ve hit over 150k as well. And life is pretty carefree once you factor in the wage slaving part haha.

I’m still making 6 figures(since I was 22) and will keep making it until I decided to leave me job, however if I do suddenly lose my job I have comfort knowing I have most of my expense paid off and a well endowed retirement fund that still has the rest of my life to build. Not to mention a skateboard park in my back yard which is has given me exponential returns in my health and happiness.

Honestly as I get older the more carefree I am with my finances yet because of compounding interest I’m still getting further and further ahead year over year without even trying

Originally Posted by NEXTEPICBULG91 View Post
    Thank you guys for all the serious replies.

I currently live in Miami but have been able to do decently with a poverty salary compared to most here but working towards a solid salary.

That being said, id live like most of you that live a regular life. All id do is pay off my debt, my loans, and upgrade a few things.
    man when I got out of college I was balling and blew thru money like it was cheap toilet paper. Had a 5 bedroom house. 3 of which didnt have furniture in them. Walked away from all of it. Sold the house, quit my job and worked for a company I loved but it required a 50% pay cut. I underestimated how hard it was being poverty. But it really changed us. Instead of blowing money on expensive dinners, we bought cpl bottles of cheap wine and had dinner at home with friends. Really developed solid relationships. Did outdoor stuff that was free. Paid down debt. Avoided taking on debt unless it was an investment. After a while it all started to add up.

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrAWatts View Post
    Eh its more of the same, just without thinking twice about purchases. Will pretty much buy what I want when I want. Will go out to eat at a $200+ place without much of a thought, live in an expensive part of town ($1800/mo). Travel frequently. But it's not like balling out of control. You won't be driving a lambo or owning a million dollar vacation home on a 200ish salary alone.

With that being said the next step is to acquire some rental properties over the next year or two and turn it into more. I feel like 400k+ per year is when you start to really not give a fuk and have legit spending power.
    Pretty much this ^

Here in LA the difference between 80k and 150k (single person income) will allow you to either save a bit more or enhance your lifestyle a little bit more. You need quite a bit of a jump from there to actually feel rich. I'm not as baller as Watts so I'd be satisfied with about 350K.

This thread is probably going to turn into a discussion about saving vs. lifestyle. My personal opinion is to focus on increasing my income instead of saving pennies to retire in a shack in south east asia or whatever else the miscers who promote the frugal / retire early game plan would endorse.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love the misc. Everyone is making $100-$150k per year. lol.

I'll be real. My W2 says I made $55,000.08 for 2017. I have $75,000 in student loan debt and I dont own a home. I have a company car, and they provide gas, insurance, etc.

Life is great for me and I'm under 100k. I learned to live on less and dont spend every dime.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in before CEO 100k calorie miscers
    <HTC>

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i live in america so pretty glad about that. hopefully my wife will continue to be low maintenance cause my financial future is not looking too bright boyos. keepin it 100

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    Pretty much this ^

Here in LA the difference between 80k and 150k (single person income) will allow you to either save a bit more or enhance your lifestyle a little bit more. You need quite a bit of a jump from there to actually feel rich. I'm not as baller as Watts so I'd be satisfied with about 350K.

This thread is probably going to turn into a discussion about saving vs. lifestyle. My personal opinion is to focus on increasing my income instead of saving pennies to retire in a shack in south east asia or whatever else the miscers who promote the frugal / retire early game plan would endorse.

100% this. I am all about saving/investing/preparing for tomorrow, but I am not going to live a sht life in the meantime. The answer to me isn't to spend less, but to earn more. That philosophy has treated me well and if I die tomorrow, I will have fully enjoyed myself.

Originally Posted by StormRunner View Post
    I love the misc. Everyone is making $100-$150k per year. lol.

What is so hard to believe? The topic was specifically addressed to people who earn over 150k, so you have to figure people who meet that threshold will be the ones to reply.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

Laying back in the cut StallionRx's Avatar
    StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    100% this. I am all about saving/investing/preparing for tomorrow, but I am not going to live a sht life in the meantime. The answer to me isn't to spend less, but to earn more. That philosophy has treated me well and if I die tomorrow, I will have fully enjoyed myself.
    I agree.

Its about balance. Save your money because its important to do so. I prefer and feel more comfortable being a saver rather than a spender, but up to a point your start missing out on what life really has to offer...especially once you have a wife and decide to have kids.

My wife and I first lived in an apartment next to section 8 housing, banked a ton of money there...honestly have some very fond memories living in that place.

Next we bought a small house (1200 sqft - great town; so-so neighborhood). It was fine for a few years, but once my first kid came that was it. Sold that house in 2 years for a good profit and bought the one we live in now. Didn't want my kids being around a neighbor that smoked pot, played music late at night, or had strange people in it.

Found the house we have now...solid property, large, spacious, very private..1 of 2 houses directly on a culdesac. Lots of room for them to run around in the backyard or play in the dead end.

If you plan to have a family...plan for that.

Want to retire early...plan for that.

Want to travel a lot...plan for that.

Start thinking about these things early in life so you can give yourself a lot of time if needed to get there.

StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StormRunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is so hard to believe? The topic was specifically addressed to people who earn over 150k, so you have to figure people who meet that threshold will be the ones to reply.
    Valid point. But that doesn't mean that everyone responding actually makes that kind of money - that's what I meant.

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StallionRx View Post
    I agree.

Its about balance. Save your money because its important to do so. I prefer and feel more comfortable being a saver rather than a spender, but up to a point your start missing out on what life really has to offer...especially once you have a wife and decide to have kids.

My wife and I first lived in an apartment next to section 8 housing, banked a ton of money there...honestly have some very fond memories living in that place.

Next we bought a small house (1200 sqft - great town; so-so neighborhood). It was fine for a few years, but once my first kid came that was it. Sold that house in 2 years for a good profit and bought the one we live in now. Didn't want my kids being around a neighbor that smoked pot, played music late at night, or had strange people in it.

Found the house we have now...solid property, large, spacious, very private..1 of 2 houses directly on a culdesac. Lots of room for them to run around in the backyard or play in the dead end.

If you plan to have a family...plan for that.

Want to retire early...plan for that.

Want to travel a lot...plan for that.

Start thinking about these things early in life so you can give yourself a lot of time if needed to get there.
    Pretty much on this same game, lived in an apartment with fiance, bought first tear-down style house and remodeled, sold after first son was born and am currently in a solid neighborhood on second remodel and standard home equity is up about 22-23% from purchase price. We put a ton down from our first sale so we are already over 50% paid off, and making big chunks against principal.

My game changed a lot when we had kids. I do a ton with them, so a lot of the "me" time goes to them, but I enjoy it. It's not for everyone, but for those that know they want a family it's worth more than the money. We have two rentals with passive income but they are out of state. Debt free is the current game, with hopes to spend the maximum amount of time with my wife and kids enjoying life before they go to college if they choose that path.

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nothing that hard to believe.

I've brought this up before with miscers who complain about high cost of living areas: just look around and see how much money is flowing through places like LA, SF, NY, etc. You don't need to be a titan of industry or some chit and make billions. All you need is to find a way to shave off a tiny sliver of 1% of the pie in one of the many multi billion dollar industries to be very well off.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    Life is alright/10

Can't really buy anything i want or book a trip on short notice with some instagram thots but things are comfortable. Will say though that buying a bunch of new stuff (clothes, car, tech, furniture, etc.) brings temporary happiness and delight but that's about it. I still yearn for my days in college as a dirt poor brah living in a slum-like frat house. Best years of my life and i had like $500 to my name the entire time

Ultimately it comes down to the people you surround yourself with. Things, trips, whimsical flings, really dont mean much (to me)
    You make over 150k? I remember you posting about moving down to Florida a few years ago, iirc you pretty fresh out of college?

I was finishing up college back then too, and I'm still unemployed/working **** jobs. Feels bad man

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    Nothing that hard to believe.

I've brought this up before with miscers who complain about high cost of living areas: just look around and see how much money is flowing through places like LA, SF, NY, etc. You don't need to be a titan of industry or some chit and make billions. All you need is to find a way to shave off a tiny sliver of 1% of the pie in one of the many multi billion dollar industries to be very well off.

I tell people the same. There is a lot of money out there, you just have to figure out how to get your piece of it. Just because the top 1% keep getting richer doesn't mean there isn't plenty to go around for those willing to get it.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anacottsteel27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I make close to that and truth is I live pretty comfortably, however it never seems like enough at the end of the day.

People always want more. I was honestly happier when I was dead broke and lived with a bunch of buddies right out of college, however I think a lot of that has to do with relationships, romantic and platonic.

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't listen to losers telling you it doesn't matter. It's a bodybuilding aka self-improvement forum for christ's sake.

Just make sure it you don't earn that at the cost of your sanity.
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let me know when you make a thread for 7 digit earners.

****ing peasants.
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by coast2coastam View Post
    You make over 150k? I remember you posting about moving down to Florida a few years ago, iirc you pretty fresh out of college?

I was finishing up college back then too, and I'm still unemployed/working **** jobs. Feels bad man
    im 10 years removed from undergrad, just finished my masters though, which took forever

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ve read somewhere that there is no difference in regards to day to day life or happiness once
    You hit 70k

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I work with people who have made upwards of $400k but their years are typically probably closer to 200. They have toys and sweet properties but nothing amazing

The owner of the company I work for is probably personally worth around $50million, but he's one of those modest millionaires and is not the type to flaunt his wealth. However, I was at his house once (not a massive house but huge property) and the furnishings were crazy high end

coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    im 10 years removed from undergrad, just finished my masters though, which took forever
    What did you get the master's in?

DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll make between 250k-300k this year. I don't really spend differently though and I've been driving the same car for 20 years. I just save it and invest it

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    110k+ crew checking in.

First of all 99.9% of the misc is not telling the truth it's very rare people make what I make, some people do in the trades but working 60-70 hour work weeks.
    I work 40 hours / week plus $600 / month for my car plus all my fuel and insurance and cell phone are paid.

Life is good my wife is a stay at home with my 2 kids we have 2 new vehicles and a 2000sq foot house. I would still not consider myself doing that well. Until money is truly not an issue I will continue to work for more to be very honest until I hit 300k+ / year it's still just middle class maybe upper middle.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Proof?

shortys408 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortys408 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortys408 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortys408 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortys408 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortys408 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortys408 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortys408 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortys408 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortys408 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortys408 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    450k. Nice house, nice cars, vacations, etc. Can really spend without much thought. Will be crushing it in a few years when I have a higher income and no more mortgage. Pay 7k/month for house and 2 cars.

The best defense is more offense. Better to focus on earning than on saving.
    Certified Public Accountant Crew
    Misc Watch Crew

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can barely afford a detached home within 1 hour of work

CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CulturalDecay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shortys408 View Post
    450k. Nice house, nice cars, vacations, etc. Can really spend without much thought. Will be crushing it in a few years when I have a higher income and no more mortgage. Pay 7k/month for house and 2 cars.

The best defense is more offense. Better to focus on earning than on saving.
    A CPA making 450k? LAWL. Paystub or other proof please