kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000) kamil234 is a name known to all. (+5000)

PRE-KAGED Berry Blast Pre-workout!

Hi Guys,
    Thanks for InfaRen and KM for letting me try the product. Below is my review of it!

Profile:10/10

Profile is great, fully disclosed, clinical doses. Not much else to say. PRE-KAGED is quality stuff. The scoop is packed with essentials and is probably the size of your protein scoop

Taste: 10/10

The flavor is 'berry blast' - and the flavor is pretty much on point. If you ever made a triple berry smoothie (raspberry, blueberry, blackberry or strawberry) this is what the pre workout tastes like. For me, Im a big fan of berries, so the flavor is on point. It is also a little sour, so think like adding a little lemon juice to your berry smoothie. Below is the picture of it mixed in abour 12oz water

Effectiveness: 10/10
    Energy: 9/10

The energy is great, although the caffeine content is a little lighter then what I'm used to in preworkouts. (274mg vs 300-350mg in other preworkouts I'm used to taking). Im actually starting to prefer this because I work out in the evening, and sometimes have trouble sleeping if i take too much caffeine. The energy is smooth and not jittery, and easily lasts long enough throughout my workout session. There is no comedown or crash afterwards either.

Pumps: 10/10

Pumps were great. Thanks to 6.5g of pure L-Citrulline and a dose of Quercitine.

Mixability: 10/10

I take 1 scoop in 10-12oz of pre workout. Although you cant fully dissolve it by just swishing it around in a open cup, it will fully dissolve by just stirring with spoon, or just shaking it in shaker. No problems here!

Overall: 10/10
    Great pre-workout, and my favourite flavour of PRE-KAGED. (Others being Fruit Punch, and Green Apple). The taste if refreshing, and the profile is fully loaded to give you great support throughout your workout, whether you're looking for energy, pumps, or focus.
    Current Stats: as of 11/9/2017
    Bodyweight : 188.0
    Currenty Lifts/ Goals;
    Bench: 315 / 315
    Squat: 335 (x5) / 405
    Deadlift: 405 / 405

EDM Crew
    Snowboarding Crew
    Actually works out Crew

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ooh, great description of the taste big fan of KM~
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    InfaRen is a super cool dude
    Pre-kaged always gets a great profile rating, but it's awesome to see them stepping up with the flavoring
    Thank you for being descriptive on yours OP!!

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From your flavor description it sounds like they hit ALL the berries which is berry good
    and Pre-Kaged delivers some good clean energy, pumps, and performance so it sounds
    like another good addition to the other two good flavors.

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kamil234 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Thanks for InfaRen and KM for letting me try the product. Below is my review of it!

Profile:10/10

Profile is great, fully disclosed, clinical doses. Not much else to say. PRE-KAGED is quality stuff. The scoop is packed with essentials and is probably the size of your protein scoop

Taste: 10/10

The flavor is 'berry blast' - and the flavor is pretty much on point. If you ever made a triple berry smoothie (raspberry, blueberry, blackberry or strawberry) this is what the pre workout tastes like. For me, Im a big fan of berries, so the flavor is on point. It is also a little sour, so think like adding a little lemon juice to your berry smoothie. Below is the picture of it mixed in abour 12oz water

Effectiveness: 10/10
    Energy: 9/10

The energy is great, although the caffeine content is a little lighter then what I'm used to in preworkouts. (274mg vs 300-350mg in other preworkouts I'm used to taking). Im actually starting to prefer this because I work out in the evening, and sometimes have trouble sleeping if i take too much caffeine. The energy is smooth and not jittery, and easily lasts long enough throughout my workout session. There is no comedown or crash afterwards either.

Pumps: 10/10

Pumps were great. Thanks to 6.5g of pure L-Citrulline and a dose of Quercitine.

Mixability: 10/10

I take 1 scoop in 10-12oz of pre workout. Although you cant fully dissolve it by just swishing it around in a open cup, it will fully dissolve by just stirring with spoon, or just shaking it in shaker. No problems here!

Overall: 10/10
    Great pre-workout, and my favourite flavour of PRE-KAGED. (Others being Fruit Punch, and Green Apple). The taste if refreshing, and the profile is fully loaded to give you great support throughout your workout, whether you're looking for energy, pumps, or focus.
    Thank you so much for the detailed review! I'm glad you like the flavor of it! Most berries do have a little bit of a bite, so the added sourness is a nice touch IMO.

KM has a big offering nowadays, but with PK being sort of the "staple" supp that most people know I'm glad we have 4 different flavor choices now.

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    InfaRen is a super cool dude
    Pre-kaged always gets a great profile rating, but it's awesome to see them stepping up with the flavoring
    Thank you for being descriptive on yours OP!!
    I like you too, sir

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    Ooh, great description of the taste big fan of KM~
    Appreciate the love! I see you doing the new trainer . Keep kickin butt!
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    From your flavor description it sounds like they hit ALL the berries which is berry good
    and Pre-Kaged delivers some good clean energy, pumps, and performance so it sounds
    like another good addition to the other two good flavors.
    hahahhahaha I laugh everytime someone says berry instead of very

Originally Posted by InfraRen View Post

Appreciate the love! I see you doing the new trainer . Keep kickin butt!
    he's kicking my butt I have lots of respect for KG, hard worker and great work ethics~
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    he's kicking my butt I have lots of respect for KG, hard worker and great work ethics~
    Oooh, thank you

MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review. I'm glad you're enjoying it
    KAGED MUSCLE Lead Company Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/kaged-muscle.html

"But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in time of trouble." Psalm 37:39

30/26 • I <3