AxelB10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Teenager looking for some advice

Hey I'm 16,will be turning 17 in 5 months,5"10,158 pounds and about 17% body fat. I've been going to the gym for almost an year and in my first year,I did put on some muscle but not enough for me. Now I really wanna lose fat and see my abs but I also wanna gain muscle mass and I was wondering if I could do body recomposition and if so,with how much calorie deficit? And if I can't do a body recomposition,then should I bulk or cut?

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your goal needs to be to grow right now. Eat an overall well rounded diet and lift. You're in the prime time for muscle gains, don't pass it up.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AxelB10 View Post
    Hey I'm 16,will be turning 17 in 5 months,5"10,158 pounds and about 17% body fat. I've been going to the gym for almost an year and in my first year,I did put on some muscle but not enough for me. Now I really wanna lose fat and see my abs but I also wanna gain muscle mass and I was wondering if I could do body recomposition and if so,with how much calorie deficit? And if I can't do a body recomposition,then should I bulk or cut?
    You do realize if you attempt to cut that you're going to lose muscle right? Trust me at 5'10" and 158 lbs and 17% BF you don't have enough muscle on your body to cut down to. If you even have abs (which is doubtful given your current stats) you would have to cut 20-25 lbs just to see them, and they're not going to be impressive because the rest of you will look like a cancer patient.

EAT. LIFT. BUILD. for at least 1-2 more years.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AxelB10 View Post
    Eat in a super tiny surplus, like 100. Since you are still growing you will lean out at the same time as quickly building muscle (when correctly lifting and getting enough fat and protein).
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

AxelB10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2579 calories,158g protein,365g carbs,72g fat. Is that enough? Also is it okay if I don't do any cardio in the gym and just do like 5-10 mins of skipping everyday in the Morning?