Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Do I have somehow decent physique?

This summer i'm trying to get leanest since start of my journey.
    What do you think of my physique? Do you think it's somehow decent or just average? Obviously i'm lagging some size (natty's issues )

Any critique is welcome
    PS: Chest and legs on both photos is not pumped while everything else is

Attached Images

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You look great ... very lean and you've got great delts and arms. If anything I'd say legs are lacking in size compared to the upper body. Still, you're in a better place than 99% and you're in a good position to continue to add size over the next few years. What's your weight in these pics and what does your usual lifting and diet regime look like
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    You look great ... very lean and you've got great delts and arms. If anything I'd say legs are lacking in size compared to the upper body. Still, you're in a better place than 99% and you're in a good position to continue to add size over the next few years. What's your weight in these pics and what does your usual lifting and diet regime look like
    Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Regarding legs I def agree, they need more work. I'm planning to put more volume in next season to catch up. Since they're growing faster than other parts (genetically), I have to bring upper body first and then train lower, otherwise it looks like t-rex IMO

My lowest weight was 167lb

Lifting wise I train 3 times a week and do full body routine. I don't really have any lifts, that I can be proud of lol I'm focusing on form -> weight, my rep range is 15-20 reps for most of moves. I also don't do classic deadlift or bench press (both wrists are injured). Front squat 225x5 (ATG), romanian deadlift 275x12, seated rows 160x15, seated chest press machine 160x12 (i know, i know ), those are the "big ones".

Volume wise after each season I do analysis on what I consider lagging groups and then adjust volume (on weekly basis) accordingly.My definition of volume=quality sets, ignoring the rep ranges, so then most lagging parts get max volume=15, parts that are less important get 7-8 per week.

Diet wise it's completely intuitive, I have three meals in week days each one has decent amount protein, some carbs and fat. Closer to end of the week I reduce carbs even more to deplete the storage, since I scale myself on saturday morning, then It's carb loading phase that lasts weekend. I find this scheme working the best for me also allowing to enjoy weekends. Since I already know my body, it's not hard to keep weight going down. To compensate possible lack of protein, I have at least 5-6 portions of BCAA on daily basis

Registered Retard AdvancedDreamer's Avatar
    AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    on a scale of 1-10, you're an 11 on the egotistical scale

iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL, why you asking when you know the answer?

You look good and are way beyond looking for big ups.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on subtle/not so subtle brag thread.

Looking thick, solid, tight. Tall, long arms, long torso, short thighs, long lower legs. Great physique and body for squatting and deadlifting, not so much for bench. Overall 9/10 as we always have room for improvement.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Originally Posted by AdvancedDreamer View Post
    on a scale of 1-10, you're an 11 on the egotistical scale
    Without having strong ego and self belief will be hard to achieve anything in life in general. But it's definitely not at scale of 11

Originally Posted by iain1668 View Post
    LOL, why you asking when you know the answer?
    You look good and are way beyond looking for big ups.
    Thanks for your reply.

I'm not sure about the answer to be honest, that's why I made this thread. It's first time for a 5 years that I dieted down to that level of leanness and wanted to get feedback on physique in general and on what parts that are lagging behind. You're right, I had to pick different title for this thread.

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    In on subtle/not so subtle brag thread.

Looking thick, solid, tight. Tall, long arms, long torso, short thighs, long lower legs. Great physique and body for squatting and deadlifting, not so much for bench. Overall 9/10 as we always have room for improvement.
    Actually I never had success with classic deadlifting and back squatting, maybe I will try incorporating them again in my next bulking season. Bench press is the worst for me, I can't even bench 225 for a single. All because of injured wrists on both arms, but it's very good point regarding long arms ... Thats very helpful feedback, thanks man!

Also do you think my chest is lagging as well compared to arms?

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vytt View Post
    Without having strong ego and self belief will be hard to achieve anything in life in general. But it's definitely not at scale of 11

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not sure about the answer to be honest, that's why I made this thread. It's first time for a 5 years that I dieted down to that level of leanness and wanted to get feedback on physique in general and on what parts that are lagging behind. You're right, I had to pick different title for this thread.

Actually I never had success with classic deadlifting and back squatting, maybe I will try incorporating them again in my next bulking season. Bench press is the worst for me, I can't even bench 225 for a single. All because of injured wrists on both arms, but it's very good point regarding long arms ... Thats very helpful feedback, thanks man!

Also do you think my chest is lagging as well compared to arms?
    To me, you look proportional. I just think you need to work on your back width. Right now your torso looks unusually long because your lats aren't helping with the illusion of a V-Taper.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%