Thread: Some questions

dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyesh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Some questions

Hey guys,

Do you have to do carb cycle in order to avoid "plateauing"? Or do you have to do refeeds in order to avoid "plateauing"?

I'm just adjusting my deficit, if I go lower on weight I lower my calories just a bit to still be on the 500 range.

I'm still a bit far from my BF% goal but I'm losing 1kg per week so.

DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dannyesh View Post
    Hey guys,

Do you have to do carb cycle in order to avoid "plateauing"? Or do you have to do refeeds in order to avoid "plateauing"?

I'm just adjusting my deficit, if I go lower on weight I lower my calories just a bit to still be on the 500 range.

I'm still a bit far from my BF% goal but I'm losing 1kg per week so.
    1. No.
    2. Also no.

After 12 weeks of hard dieting, take 2 weeks at maintenance. One refeed day/meal just doesn't cut it for hormone replenishment.

Adjust your deficit for every 5-10 lbs you lose, you'll be fine!
    - Slow progress, is progress.
    - Losing fat is a marathon, not a race.
    - Take care of your body, you've only got one.
    - Progressive overload + good form.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is no such thing as a plateau, it is LITERALLY a made up thing.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?