yahyahelmi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I have visible abs but still have love handles

I have been slimming down for about a year and I have lost a lot of fat (35 pounds) and I even have ab definition but my love handles still haven’t gone away , they’ve gotten smaller in size but not away.

ASMahwah19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASMahwah19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASMahwah19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASMahwah19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASMahwah19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASMahwah19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASMahwah19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASMahwah19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASMahwah19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASMahwah19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ASMahwah19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    either genetics or your last bit of stubborn fat is the love handles. If you pinch the area how much skin comes up?

When I pinch the front of them I get about a pinch but when I grab my lower back I get about half a handful

When I pinch the front of them I get a small amount but when I pinch the lower back I usually get about half a handful

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Attach pics, you can, dont say you cant, you probably have very blurry abs at like 18% bf if you have a handful of lower back fat.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's genetics as far as when abs appear and how clearly...I'm similar to you, I don't think I've ever gotten so fat that I cannot see my abs at all - they are always at least partially visible, if fuzzy at higher body fat levels, but you can still make out the outline/ridges...even with man-tits and love handles, the fuzzy outline of the abs is there...granted, I've never been fat-fat (like 25% or higher), but anywhere from 15-20% I can still see them...

Anyway, TLDR: lose more fat until the love handles disappear...for me they are the last to go, may be the same for you.