Thread: Diet & Steroids

hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000)

Diet & Steroids

I've searched around this forum and the steroid forum and couldn't find tips and guidelines on how to diet while on steroids. I will begin a cycle next week to gain lean mass and keep fat to a minimal, but I don't know how do diet while doing this any suggestions?

Can anyone show me a link to an article or thread? Or help me?

Thanx

HAMA
    "I have no idols, I admire hard work, dedication, and competence. " - Senna
    "In my experience there's no such thing as too much information." - Lex Luthor

oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Diet & Steroids

Originally posted by hamakayna
    I've searched around this forum and the steroid forum and couldn't find tips and guidelines on how to diet while on steroids. I will begin a cycle next week to gain lean mass and keep fat to a minimal, but I don't know how do diet while doing this any suggestions?

Can anyone show me a link to an article or thread? Or help me?

Thanx

HAMA

i would ask this in the steroid section, you may get better answers.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AAS will help you preserve lbm when on a calorie deficit, and could even help you add some if you are eating enough to sustain growth while shedding bodyfat.

There is no special way to dieting when on AAS. The only thing I would suggest is not to go too low on calorie intake in order to benefit from possible lbm gain.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been told by many guys at the gym who use steroids that they eat above and beyond what a natural guy would eat. The reason being is that protein is still the only nutrient that will build muscle, steroids just put your body in an environment that is ready to build muscle, but if you leave out the nurients, the steroids will be worthless. I can't give you an exact number of calories or a macronutrient breakdown, but maybe someone else a little more knowledgable could. Good luck with your cycle. By the way, what do you plan on taking?

thecanuck22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    many pros will eat anywhere from 25-30 calories/lb of body weight that they want to acheive, ie. if I am 220 and I want to weigh 240 i would eat at least 4800 calories a day( 240X20<-----cuz we are not pros) and start to increase from there if you dont see weight gain.

PS your starting next week and you have no idea what to eat or how much??

yeah you should post in the steroid forum and let them know exactly which steroids you gonna be doing as well.
    The truth is that many people confuse difficulty with impossibility. They assume that the greatest things can be achieved with the greatest ease. When they encounter resistance, they assume that the obstacles they face are insurmountable. At that point, failure is inevitable, and the process of rationalization begins. What is needed is a new belief, a new understanding of what is required to reach one’s potential. It is an understanding that the greatest things are necessarily difficult. Unless you embrace that simple fact, unless you relish the difficulty, unless you enjoy every minute spent overcoming the obstacles that others shy away from, you will never succeed in your endeavors.
    John Berardi in 'The Large Professor'