TheOgSam is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Creatine Monohydrate or hydrochloride

I'd someone could help me out with this, What's the difference between creatine Monohydrate and hydrochloride and which should I take ?
    Thanks

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheOgSam View Post
    I'd someone could help me out with this, What's the difference between creatine Monohydrate and hydrochloride and which should I take ?
    Thanks
    They deliver the same performance benefits and you have to take the same amount of each.

HCl may be better tolerated by some, but at a highly increased price. For ~99% of people monohydrate is the right choice.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Ok thanks, Monohydrate it is then

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheOgSam View Post
    Ok thanks, Monohydrate it is then
    Just coming in to second this. Go with mono.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

Thanks

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Honestly such a minimal difference, stick with mono unless you have huge issues.. go with a cheap plain monohydrate.. I use creaplex just because its dirt cheap.

Mike
    ….

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As others stated, stick with mono.

I would also suggest no to load/cycle creatine (take year round) and remember to stay hydrated throughout the day.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!