Thread: Hey

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hey

I really don't know where to start, but here it goes.
    My training was going really well, dialed in my diet and set some pr's. My mom who suffered from Alzheimer's disease really started going down hill in April. Mind you, she was bedridden and didn't even know my name for the past 8 years, and I prayed to God every night to take her. My sister, who is a nurse, gave up her job to live and take care of her, and along with hospice I felt blessed in that aspect.
    I was closer to my dad, and he died falling off a ladder, but surprisingly I didn't shed a tear. I don't know, guess I had to be strong for the family? Idk.
    Anyway I knew this girl from high school (year older than me) invited me to her house for dinner, and suggested that we go to the KC hall for a drink and dance afterwards. (We're both Catholic so what's wrong with that?)
    Anyway, I knew right away that it was a bad setting (nothing but thugs and gangsters), but in Alice, Texas that is the norm.
    A fight broke out, 12-15 guys on 3, and all I did and several others was to try and break it up. During that time, someone hit me on the back with a chair, so I turned around, hit him twice, he went down, and I said to myself this is enough.
    Now I'm facing felony assault charges, was arrested and thrown in jail for damn near 24 hours.
    I hired an attorney friend of mine for $1,750+ 500 processing fee and he said it would get thrown out, or reduced to a misdemeanor.
    I stopped going to the gym, lost almost 20 lbs, but I moved back out to the farm and I'm happy in that aspect.
    Between the fukcing attorney's, for my charges and the two others probating my parents will and estate, I think I'm gonna make it.
    Rant over. I know I have it good compared to most people, but I'm fukcing depressed, but its getting better each day.
    This is not a pity party, and I don't want anybody to feel sorry for me, because I really feel I'm truly blessed, and these are some semi tough phases we all (or will) go through.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to hear about your mom Bill, it's a hard situation all around.

So in Texas you get with a felony for fighting? Thats freaking harsh man, glad I don't live there.

I know you will get things straight Bill, keep ya head up brotha life is a fcking roller coaster....
    On the list for Bannukah

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    My training was going really well, dialed in my diet and set some pr's. My mom who suffered from Alzheimer's disease really started going down hill in April. Mind you, she was bedridden and didn't even know my name for the past 8 years, and I prayed to God every night to take her. My sister, who is a nurse, gave up her job to live and take care of her, and along with hospice I felt blessed in that aspect.
    I was closer to my dad, and he died falling off a ladder, but surprisingly I didn't shed a tear. I don't know, guess I had to be strong for the family? Idk.
    Anyway I knew this girl from high school (year older than me) invited me to her house for dinner, and suggested that we go to the KC hall for a drink and dance afterwards. (We're both Catholic so what's wrong with that?)
    Anyway, I knew right away that it was a bad setting (nothing but thugs and gangsters), but in Alice, Texas that is the norm.
    A fight broke out, 12-15 guys on 3, and all I did and several others was to try and break it up. During that time, someone hit me on the back with a chair, so I turned around, hit him twice, he went down, and I said to myself this is enough.
    Now I'm facing felony assault charges, was arrested and thrown in jail for damn near 24 hours.
    I hired an attorney friend of mine for $1,750+ 500 processing fee and he said it would get thrown out, or reduced to a misdemeanor.
    I stopped going to the gym, lost almost 20 lbs, but I moved back out to the farm and I'm happy in that aspect.
    Between the fukcing attorney's, for my charges and the two others probating my parents will and estate, I think I'm gonna make it.
    Rant over. I know I have it good compared to most people, but I'm fukcing depressed, but its getting better each day.
    This is not a pity party, and I don't want anybody to feel sorry for me, because I really feel I'm truly blessed, and these are some semi tough phases we all (or will) go through.
    On a scale of 1/Bodyhard that story was a solid 7.5...

Seriously, sorry to hear about your mom. I just lost my mom to alzheimers related issues in April. It is better she doesn't have to deal with all that crap anymore. It's a miserable disease. Legal troubles are how things end for most people after an altercation now. BH is the exception. Good to see you back posting tex...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Bill. Good to see you brother. Very sorry about your mother and legal issues.

Wishing you the best.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry to hear man. My grandma clearly has some form of dementia as she is constantly repeating things, asking what day it is and stuff like that. In last couple years she's also started saying some mean things to my Mom (her daughter) and that is really hurting my Mom. I try to tell her that anger and aggression towards loved ones is just a 'normal' part of the disease and it's not personal but I understand that doesn't make everything better.

I don't know if it's the same for all dementia sufferers, but you absolutely cannot say anything to my grandma either about her memory. My mom made the mistake of mentioning to the doctor that Grandma was having forgetting things and then she had to deal with 'oh so you think I'm stupid' for a long time after that.

Anyway, just felt like venting that out to someone who understands. Hope all gets better for you.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great to hear from you. Sorry about the circumstances. I haven't been in an actual fight in many years, but I did get into one in my late 20's that resulted in a civil lawsuit against me, and the bar I was working for and the other employees who were involved. That's the kind of **** that typically happens from getting into fights. Lawyers, depositions, written discovery paperwork, arbitration. Such a mess. You will get through it, and, hopefully, there will not be a civil suit to follow. If there is, they will try to tap your home owners policy.

These age related debilitating diseases are so harsh. The Family suffers almost as much as the patient. Again, I'm sorry about it. I will pray for you and your Family, since I am a person of Faith.

I hope you show up here a little more often.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey so-tex!

Glad to see you post again, although a bit saddened at the news of how life has been for you most recent. Really rough with the parents stuff as we get older, we aren't really prepared for the role or how to grieve when the time comes. Definitely fight that case man, no point in having a charge or a record if you can help it. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know it's just words on the internet, but it will get better.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    keep your chin up, this too shall pass. Sorry to read all the troubles. Get back on your routine. It’s a a great stress reliever, and you had done a hell of a job last year.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hugs.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How is it not self defense especially since he hit you with a weapon first?
    Stay strong and this will blow over
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    A= Good to see you, B= Your Mom is home now, she is ok Rev 21:4, it sounds like your getting back in the game, so that is a good thing, today is the Only Day we have Grab it for all it`s worth, Read Pslam 91 and Remember Eagles Don`t take Flight lessons from Chickens and Lets see some more of you
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to here from you my friend. It sucks when your doing everything right the best you can and life still bust's your balls. We've all been there and will be there again. sucks that you're there now.

Life is like weather is missouri. If you don't like it, just wait a few days, if you do like it, enjoy it while you have it. I'm sure I'm not saying something you don't already know.

Just good to hear from you.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alzheimer's really sucks!
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to here this Tex. Chin up buddy, better times ahead.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to hear you have a Lawyer as a friend. That's rough and you deserve better.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MrNismo View Post
    Sorry to hear man. My grandma clearly has some form of dementia as she is constantly repeating things, asking what day it is and stuff like that. In last couple years she's also started saying some mean things to my Mom (her daughter) and that is really hurting my Mom. I try to tell her that anger and aggression towards loved ones is just a 'normal' part of the disease and it's not personal but I understand that doesn't make everything better.

I don't know if it's the same for all dementia sufferers, but you absolutely cannot say anything to my grandma either about her memory. My mom made the mistake of mentioning to the doctor that Grandma was having forgetting things and then she had to deal with 'oh so you think I'm stupid' for a long time after that.

Anyway, just felt like venting that out to someone who understands. Hope all gets better for you.
    Happened to my Mom too. First hallucinations, that she blamed on medications. Then she got caught up in some Jamaican scammers that almost got her to send them all her money. If it weren't for my sister she would have been penniless. Then she decided to pick up a rattlesnake and put it in a bag. She got bit, of course.

That's when we realized it was time to move her out of her house and into assisted living. Three years from that point, it was continually, gradually downhill. When she finally passed in February, it was as much a relief to her as it was the rest of the family.

Alzheimers is a living hell, I'd rather have had the cancer.

So-Tex, sorry for all the hell you've been through. It WILL get better from here.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unless chemical, depression is a choice. When I was getting divorced I was depressed af. Some counseling put me back on track. What I did...

Watch some stand up comedy on YouTube. Laughing really helps.

Goal to do 3 tasks around the house a day. Do the easiest thing first. The shorter your list of crap the better. You'll feel better having shrunk your list.

Commit to as much of a routine as you can. There's safety in doing the same thing every day, it's peaceful.

Pick a day to go out every week and do something fun. Reward yourself.

Get back in the gym. The endorphins will help.

Thinking about ya.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear about your legal troubles and your mother, Bill. My mother had the beginning's of Alzheimer's and suffered a few strokes before finally departing this plane of existence. The only thing you can do is to be there for your mother and that's that.

As for being depressed, we all have to work through it different ways. Dru Dixon's advice is sound, but working out does help combat depression. Even if you don't do what you did before, pick a few movements, have at them, get the blood and those endorphins flowing. It'll help you feel better about yourself and life in general.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My mother in law had this terrible disease, it's a very hard road to go down and just awful to have to watch it work on the ones
    we love. It truly is the long good bye. My prayers are with you and your family.

The one good thing about life is that no matter how hard it gets, where you're close to breaking point, it continues to keep moving
    and you will get through this rough patch. Your thinking will shift along with it, so hang in there, Bill.

My motivation is simple these days and that is to have an easier life. Not that there's anything wrong with peace and quiet in my old age

Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear hang in there Tex