sim1999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Losing weight lifting weights

I have lost 60lbs in a year just dieting. I'm now 191lbs 6ft4. But have also lost a lot of muscle and strength. I still need to lose weight as my BF% is high. I was wondering if lifting weights and being in a calorie deficit will benefit me, as when I am lean I want to bulk up to alteast 225lbs.

My worry is that if I lift weights while not gaining mass my body will struggle to add mass when I'm ready to bulk.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When done correctly there are no negatives to weight lifting. Lifting now is fine and you will not have trouble adding mass because you've already been lifting once you start bulking.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You may build some muscle even while dieting if your body is now low on muscle tissue. It's easier to regain lost muscle than it is to acquire new muscle mass.

You don't need to "bulk" - and even once you've reached a lean state should not attempt to gain more than about 2 lbs a month.