Thread: Switching progs

Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Grand_Hustle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Switching progs

Ay BB's whats goin on, well i need help on my next program. Since Rippetoe's was for strength and 5X5 was for strength/mass, i'm looking for a good program to gain lean muscle mass. I might cut afterwards or may just continue with the program if i find a good one. Does anyone know any good programs to gain lean muscle mass? Thanks for the help

David Puddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) David Puddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) David Puddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) David Puddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) David Puddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) David Puddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) David Puddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) David Puddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) David Puddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) David Puddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) David Puddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

My good friend I am very exciting to hear that you too are interested in gaining lean muscle mass. It seems that too many peopled these days are gaining muscle mass only to find out later that it wasn't lean. I am also very happy about the fact that you chose to pose your question about a new "workout program" in the "exercise" section rather than in the section titled "Workout Programs". This gives us an opportunity to expand our horizons and will greatly improve the quality of this sub-forum. Thank you for your kind words and all the best to you and your children.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I thought this was called switching Prags

I saw an Oz episode about that on HBO once
    Who was this love of yours?