TheSenate27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The strongest preworkout

I was born with a really high resistance to most stimulants. Like it takes five scoops of C4 to feel anything at all in the gym. Nitraflex has been doing a decent job but it’s still far from the level of energy that I’m looking for. I’ve heard good things about the old Jack3d formula but obviously I can’t get that anymore, does anyone know of anything on the market now that can compare?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need a stim free
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheSenate27 View Post
    I was born with a really high resistance to most stimulants. Like it takes five scoops of C4 to feel anything at all in the gym. Nitraflex has been doing a decent job but it’s still far from the level of energy that I’m looking for. I’ve heard good things about the old Jack3d formula but obviously I can’t get that anymore, does anyone know of anything on the market now that can compare?
    5 scoops of any preworkout isn't going to be recommended.

When was the last time you've had a stim break?

Have you tried Mesomorph, or Hyde? Probably some of the strongest pre's in a long time.

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I mean if they don't work for you, I wouldn't worry about taking them. Plenty of successful lifters don't. Good luck!
    I'm back?

TheSenate27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’ve never had to take a stick break because I don’t drink coffee and I space out my pre workout usage to once a week for whatever I feel like I need to most help to perform at peak capacity. Hyde is one of the names that keeps coming up in addition to Stimul8, and someone has also mentioned Psychotic

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think at this point, you should really try to go stim free and re-balance your life. Try to reset your mind and push through stim free as hard as you can and go with something stim free like Hemavo2 which contains maxed out dosages of all the top NO boosting and plasma volumizing ingredients as you let your adrenals recover. Tons and tons of great reviews all over and tastes great.

I know this isn't the answer you want, but honestly.. it is the answer you need.

Mike
    ….

Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Try to reset your mind and push through stim free as hard as you can and go with something stim free like Hemavo2 which contains maxed out dosages of all the top NO boosting and plasma volumizing ingredients
    OP, I cannot recommend hemavo enough. The pump was outstanding and arguably the best I've ever had to my memory. Honestly, give the product a try.
    Tight Head Prop Crew
    Full Back Crew
    ICU Nurse Crew
    Photographer Crew

5'8 262lbs

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew ▪█─────█▪