Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post
    PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING JACK

SHOW US THE NUMBERS

-StrongMeat-
    Proof will be in the pictures. Missed weigh in due to travel over the holiday weekend but weighed myself today and came in at ~196. I have a feeling all the BBQ gave me the weight gain but I’ll gladly take the L.

Haven’t seen any other path to victory blogs ... you still go to the gym?
    -~~ Bros United Crew ~~-
    -~~ No Child Left Behind Crew ~~-

Follow StrongMeat's Demise from May 21st through Aug 20th @
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175760371

BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullyFoot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BullyFoot View Post
    Proof will be in the pictures. Missed weigh in due to travel over the holiday weekend but weighed myself today and came in at ~196. I have a feeling all the BBQ gave me the weight gain but I’ll gladly take the L.

Haven’t seen any other path to victory blogs ... you still go to the gym?
    Weighed in at 193.4 .. Your silence tells me one of two things.. you can't handle the pressure and you've fallen off ... or ... you might actually be putting some work in.. time will tell
    -~~ Bros United Crew ~~-

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    WE MAY HAVE MISCALCULATED ON THAT 225 SQUAT JACK

HOWEVER

NO PAIN, NO GLORY

WE'RE GOING FOR 185 BENCH BECAUSE WE WILL DEFEAT BULLYFOOT DAMMIT

VIDEO INCOMING

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post
    WE MAY HAVE MISCALCULATED ON THAT 225 SQUAT JACK

HOWEVER

NO PAIN, NO GLORY

WE'RE GOING FOR 185 BENCH BECAUSE WE WILL DEFEAT BULLYFOOT DAMMIT

VIDEO INCOMING

-StrongMeat-
    In week 3 of AX-1 and actually liking it a lot ... also never did a ton of ab work before (obviously) but it's pretty much glorified in the program so testing my might there..

Maybe we up the wager here and go midway progress pics to keep it interesting??
    -~~ Bros United Crew ~~-

Originally Posted by BullyFoot View Post
    In week 3 of AX-1 and actually liking it a lot ... also never did a ton of ab work before (obviously) but it's pretty much glorified in the program so testing my might there..

Maybe we up the wager here and go midway progress pics to keep it interesting??
    bump
    -~~ Bros United Crew ~~-

AMBROSEDRAGON is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IT JUST BECAME A THREE WAY DANCE! As soon as I heard StrongMeat (AKA i dont do legs because there are stairs at work) was running his mouth on the internet... I knew someone had to step in to keep this sad jester's ego in check. The raw truth is... This man has never backed up ANY of his gym trash talk with a physique... and trust me he does a lot of gym trash talking!

Your overall essence in this thread is JUST testosterone fueled jibber jabber AND numbers that won't matter in the long run.... Because you won't be able to produce that pretty boy physique... And never will.

He ends up throwing in the towel EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!! And why does Drew do this? He lacks the will power, the heart, and the true work ethic of a champion.

Listen carefully bruh... You might have the high paying job, the house, the money, the girls (that are 7 out of 10 at best....), but you're always going to be that bald guy with a gut that JUST couldn't get it done in the gym. Nothing has changed since 2013!!!! You won't achieve the physique you long for... but I already did. See you on post day Drew!

-Brenden
    Last edited by AMBROSEDRAGON; 07-12-2018 at 12:20 PM.

chin me up fatty

#cyberbully #fatshaming
    Last edited by AMBROSEDRAGON; 07-12-2018 at 12:39 PM.

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AMBROSEDRAGON View Post
    IT JUST BECAME A THREE WAY DANCE! As soon as I heard StrongMeat (AKA i dont do legs because there are stairs at work) was running his mouth on the internet... I knew someone had to step in to keep this sad jester's ego in check. The raw truth is... This man has never backed up ANY of his gym trash talk with a physique... and trust me he does a lot of gym trash talking!

Your overall essence in this thread is JUST testosterone fueled jibber jabber AND numbers that won't matter in the long run.... Because you won't be able to produce that pretty boy physique... And never will.

He ends up throwing in the towel EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!! And why does Drew do this? He lacks the will power, the heart, and the true work ethic of a champion.

Listen carefully bruh... You might have the high paying job, the house, the money, the girls (that are 7 out of 10 at best....), but you're always going to be that bald guy with a gut that JUST couldn't get it done in the gym. Nothing has changed since 2013!!!! You won't achieve the physique you long for... but I already did. See you on post day Drew!

-Brenden

For someone who has never had a physique to mention of you sure have alot to say

Thanks to you the plateau will be surpassed. I dont need motivation, just a reminder of what kind of existence I could have had if I chose your path "Dragon"

Let me show you how this pretty boy takes out the trash come weigh in time

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-StrongMeat-