Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Op you got into mmos when the genre was well into the decline phase.

crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wisdommaster1 View Post
    i7-6700k
    16gb ram

servers down til 7:30pm for maintenance. There's been WAY more people playing than they anticipated
    this is said for every mmo ever released
    Sig line can't be a novel

AtDusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtDusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtDusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtDusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtDusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtDusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtDusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtDusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtDusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtDusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtDusk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Metin2 is my favourite MMORPG game, it was so much fun to play when I was younger. Good old times.

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crsarellano View Post
    this is said for every mmo ever released
    absolutely haha I played ESO Summerset last week at launch, barely could play the first day which people should just expect at this point

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks Steam has allowed people to refund even if they've played over 2 hours.

So far the game does feel unpolished, but the Neowiz can fix this over the months of early access. This is going to show us what they're really about.

They responded quickly to the server issues, so lets hope they take our feedback and improve the game.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Following how people feel about Bless led me to this video, and now I want to give Guild Wars 2 another try

I'm not surprised about Bless though. Looked like a weak Terra to me

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Was laughing at the Bless hype, knew people were about to have a come to reality with it.
    shrug I enjoy it. Theres a thread somewhere on how to fix performance things a bit. The open world PvP is nice especially coming from other MMOs where this isnt really a thing

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was laughing at the Bless hype, knew people were about to have a come to reality with it.
    I go to the Bless sub reddit for the in game guides and it is so toxic right now. There are currently two sides and both are taking it to the extreme.

"GAME IS TRASH. REFUNDED"

"Wft guys, this game is awesome. This is every MMORPG release ever hurrr"

The reality is the game is very upolished, even for early access standards, but at the end of the day it's still "Early access" and only time will tell if the game is completely hopeless. Neowiz has 3-6 months to fix the worst of the issues. This is their time to prove themselves.

It looks OK, but everyone I talked to about it hyped it up as the next great MMO. Nothing at all wrong with enjoying it.
    The game itself is pretty enjoyable once you get the hang of the combat. I'm looking forward to the open world pvp part the most. Many MMORPG's seem to be lacking a good system for open world pvp. Bless has promise in that area.

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    I go to the Bless sub reddit for the in game guides and it is so toxic right now. There are currently two sides and both are taking it to the extreme.

"GAME IS TRASH. REFUNDED"

"Wft guys, this game is awesome. This is every MMORPG release ever hurrr"

The reality is the game is very upolished, even for early access standards, but at the end of the day it's still "Early access" and only time will tell if the game is completely hopeless. Neowiz has 3-6 months to fix the worst of the issues. This is their time to prove themselves.

The game itself is pretty enjoyable once you get the hang of the combat. I'm looking forward to the open world pvp part the most. Many MMORPG's seem to be lacking a good system for open world pvp. Bless has promise in that area.
    Started a wow account when this bread was started. Lvl 27 and stubbles across to horde in open world. Made me remember thegood ole days.

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Looks Steam has allowed people to refund even if they've played over 2 hours.

So far the game does feel unpolished, but the Neowiz can fix this over the months of early access. This is going to show us what they're really about.

They responded quickly to the server issues, so lets hope they take our feedback and improve the game.
    That game is six years old. They can call it early access all they want but it's going to keep performing like ass. Every Asian MMO I have ever tried has been total garbage outside of FFXIV.

I played Bless Online for about 20 minutes before I said lol refund. Maybe I'll check it out again in a few months but it's not worth 29 USD or whatever it was
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    As someone who played EQ, DAOC, WoW vanilla... there definitely has been a decline both in pvp and pve content-rich games. I can't think of a single game that compared to the 3 I mentioned.
    I started playing the concept of these games in MUDs, though perhaps most people here have no idea what it was like to play a game like MajorMud. My first MMORPG was Everquest and of course I played a Dark Elf Wizard on Bertoxx. I can still remember someone sending a tel saying "port plz" "port pls" etc., and I wrote "suck my shiznit" back. A GM teleported me to the Plane of Sky, I lost my body/items - I had just started. He explained that the community is governed to an extent and that if I wanted to make it far in the game I'd need to cooperate with other people.

What some people underestimate in modern gaming is how long exp grinds used to be - far before the Korean 'grind' model or Ragnarok Online etc. The fundamental difference in Everquest was that it was far less a solo game. As a wizard of course I could solo - and quad kiting required some skill as well as buffs (optional but made it more efficient - clarity, spirit of eagle). I would freely port (where relevant) druids and enchanters to always have their buffs on, and I'd solo a lot as I played in non-peak hours and it was a competitive choice to level faster than people multi boxing (they did even back then) who were trying to slowly level their warrior alts etc. There were no damage meters back then but you could easily tell if a wizard/mage/rogue was trying, you could easily see if a warrior etc. held aggro, and the drama it created to call people out in your groups was a first, perhaps not an only, but definitely a real first in MMORPG.

People would start trolling too to compete for spawns - dragging trains of mobs onto groups so that they wipe and then another group taking the spot - no instancing, for this or bosses. When my guild would group together to take down a boss you'd have parked alts from other clans sitting there watching us to see if we were successful and to track the respawn timer. It wasn't the first time that guilds competed with each other for bosses during attempts. Drama was epic, and this is what the mmorpg culture is really about. When I reached level 60 on my wizard half the server's level 60 wizards tel'd me 'grats', and many more when my epic weapon was completed.

The fact of the matter is, the lack of instancing, the difficulty faced when dying (and sometimes difficulty getting your corpse again and a res), meant that you really had to cooperate with the people around you (to an extent). I was once banned from applying for a guild because I wouldn't translocate the officer from that guild - it was funny, it made it onto our server's messageboard and a huge flame fest started. People would follow me around to try to killsteal me (most damage to a mob meant you got the experience) so it was funny to hit them back. Rivalries, difficulty, skill - that's what Everquest was about. It was a fantastic game that a lot of people couldn't cope with, which is exactly why the market for WoW came into existence. EZmode EQ, without a doubt.

Originally Posted by matthew2474 View Post
    The reason why most things were hard back in the early days such as in vanilla were just getting enough people together. Bosses weren't hard they were just long.
    I know you're talking about WoW, but Everquest had insanely difficult bosses far, far before WoW ever did. And there is a pride of place owed to a game that was definitely the first in that popular sense of bringing all the elements together as I mention in this post. They didn't call it Evercra*k for nothing. Friends of mine in the UK would watch for spawns of dragons at night and call me at 0300 in the morning (USA east coast) time to wake me up to log on...I mean, this is how competitive spawns are. Rarity and competition make something special - just...lmao at golden guns and loot boxes. SMH at these elements in modern gaming.

tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My first MMO was Legend of Mir, then the sequel.

Used to take 8 hours to grind 10% of anything north of level 55 and at any point a party or someone of higher level / better ping could come along, kill you, and take the stuff you dropped.

After that everything seemed pretty watered down, after WoW BC I really lost my steam for MMOs, played a couple more expansions and the Star Wars offering but never found anything like LOM or WoW.
    Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.

crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so now that bless has failed. whos coming to play some ffxiv with me?

Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    man that sucks, i've been waiting for an MMO to come out, and Blessed seemed like it would be the one...

pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Still waiting for a remake of Ultima Online :'(
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Hmmm, maybe I'll just go back to Star Wars The Old Republic. It was always fun stomping imps in pvp.

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crsarellano View Post
    so now that bless has failed. whos coming to play some ffxiv with me?
    I would but I don't feel like paying for a sub right now

So I'll be playing GW2, enjoying it finally after not playing for a few years

Bless dev released an apology but mentioned nothing about optimization so.. game is still dead to me
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

keep the engine runnin eltwentyone's Avatar
    eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow is still the goat

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bless Online Brahs, It's not your fault

I still love you

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

What is the deal with this Bless Online game? I haven't looked into it at all, all I've seen is people making fun of it and making it out to be the worst MMO ever made.

JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really wanted to get into Bless but the fact that it's already failed twice in different regions, buggy af even though it's a 6-year-old game, has no trial to test the game out and it's hard for me to justify paying $52.99 when most games nowadays eventually go full F2P after the playerbase inevinitebly declines after a few months/years.

It's looking like it's doing terribly at launch, so don't think I'm gonna bother paying unless they somehow do a 180 with this game.
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

IF 23/1 crew
    INTJ crew
    Buddhist crew
    ADHD crew
    Pescatarian crew
    S: 295 ATG B: 275 DL: 455 OHP: 200

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I still don't know how you spend 50-100 million on a game and it still ends up poorly optimized and the worst English translation I've seen recently. I could give it a pass if it was free to play and made on a small budget, but they literally payed Hans Zimmer to make their soundtrack.

Say what you want about WoW, it's still the best MMO on the market.
    Italian Crew
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If Archeage hadn't gone the P2W route, I think it could have been significantly better.
    Archeage would have been still extremely popular if Trion didn't screw the pooch. It had so much potential being a mix of sandbox and theme park, but they just had to go P2W
    Italian Crew
    *Ohio State Crew*

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.

Agreed, the alpha was some of the most fun I've ever had in an MMO.
    It's amazing how short sighted trion and the devs are. I mean yea being P2W will probably generate more money in the short term, but if they just had made it B2P and a cosmetic cash shop they be making so much more money than they ever could be fucin greedy.

I bet if they had a sub only server with no cash shop it would bring back a lot of life back to the game.
    Italian Crew
    *Ohio State Crew*

IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i keep going back to ark survival because despite being a terrible time sink theres nothing like figuring out your way into someones base and robbing all their things.

or ambushing people, knocking them out, and taking them prisoner.

Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every MMORPG looks like a chit clone job or reskinning of WoW. That's why MMORPGs are declining.

I've played WoW for so long and guess what? I don't want to play WoW anymore. Quit making games that look and feel like WoW. I want something new and original.

IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronBrahh View Post
    i keep going back to ark survival because despite being a terrible time sink theres nothing like figuring out your way into someones base and robbing all their things.

or ambushing people, knocking them out, and taking them prisoner.
    You guys should try it out

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to love MMORPGs.

I played Lineage 1: The Blood Pledge and Dungeon Fighter

After those games shut down I told myself, screw this. I put in so much time and $$ in the game only for the servers to shut down. I told myself I was done with MMORPGs after that

GW2 is cool but it feels lacking in the social aspect of an MMO

I am starting from scratch though. Any miscers playing?

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    GW2 is cool but it feels lacking in the social aspect of an MMO

I am starting from scratch though. Any miscers playing?
    Yeah I am

Level 35 right now
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper