Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Has anyone dropped any one thing from their diet and had it make a profound impact?

Keep hearing about people dropping dairy and supposedly feeling much better, same with gluten.

examples : gluten, dairy, sugar, alcohol, carbs, meat, supplements, vitamins, etc.

I'm sure dropping alcohol would have the best impact, but that kills social life and fun too much.

Or if you've added anything that has made you feel GOAT mode, that would be interesting to know as well.

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RubberBandMang View Post
    Keep hearing about people dropping dairy and supposedly feeling much better, same with gluten.

examples : gluten, dairy, sugar, alcohol, carbs, meat, supplements, vitamins, etc.

I'm sure dropping alcohol would have the best impact, but that kills social life and fun too much.

Or if you've added anything that has made you feel GOAT mode, that would be interesting to know as well.
    If you drop sugar, that includes alcohol

areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I feel like I've become more lactose intolerant as I've gotten older, which is normal it seems. I don't take cream or milk with my coffee anymore or drink milk. The only dairy in my life now is probably cheese on burgers or something, but that's it. Definitely made my stomach problems go away.
    *** Canadian Crew ***
    *** One meal a day Crew ***
    ***Mandatory outdoors 1x a week crew***
    ***Neg angry incels on sight crew***

RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by areyoucereal View Post
    I feel like I've become more lactose intolerant as I've gotten older, which is normal it seems. I don't take cream or milk with my coffee anymore or drink milk. The only dairy in my life now is probably cheese on burgers or something, but that's it. Definitely made my stomach problems go away.
    So only stomach problems ? I dunno i dont seem to have any negative effects from dairy, and it tastes good. But maybe it helps with other things that i'm not aware of. Doesn't make much sense for humans to consume cows milk, especially with whatever antibiotics it's packed with.

DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im dead inside doesnt matter what i eat. try to keep the sugar low though
    LOL at KENKONG crew
    ROFLMAO at bobbydigitalmanlet crew
    L M F A O at Aristotelian's Age:40 virgin status
    6'5 master race crew
    kenkong is my favourite mod crew <----- JUST LOL

areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So only stomach problems ? I dunno i dont seem to have any negative effects from dairy, and it tastes good. But maybe it helps with other things that i'm not aware of. Doesn't make much sense for humans to consume cows milk, especially with whatever antibiotics it's packed with.
    Drop soda/pop/whatever you wanna call it and it'll benefit your life too

Unless you drink diet coke or coke zero... which happen to be the GOAT soft drinks.
    *** Canadian Crew ***

Drop soda/pop/whatever you wanna call it and it'll benefit your life too

Unless you drink diet coke or coke zero... which happen to be the GOAT soft drinks.
    Had a cherry coke tonight crew. I mean aren't there conflicting reports as to whether artifical sweeteners are bad for you as well

IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IntelExchange has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kind of dropped sweets and added a 1/2 tbspoon salt + cranberry juice shot / day.
    I feel better overall and in training. If I didn't eat in the morning I used to feel like CHIT, now I feel way better.
    HTC Crew
    Armwrestling Crew

"He who laughs at himself never runs out of things to laugh at"
    Adolf Hitler - 30 April 1945, before pulling the trigger.

Had a cherry coke tonight crew. I mean aren't there conflicting reports as to whether artifical sweeteners are bad for you as well
    aspartame is one of THE most studied chemicals in the world when it comes to human consumption

There are no major long term negative side effects of artificial sweeteners. The biggest negative side effect would be on dental hygiene..

but some people would have you believe that 44grams of sugar in every can of pop is better than the minuscule amount of artificial sweeteners.
    *** Canadian Crew ***

aspartame is one of THE most studied chemicals in the world when it comes to human consumption

There are no major long term negative side effects of artificial sweeteners. The biggest negative side effect would be on dental hygiene..

but some people would have you believe that 44grams of sugar in every can of pop is better than the minuscule amount of artificial sweeteners.
    Yeah, i dunno i tend to get headaches from both too much asparatame and sugar lol. Dunno, i dont drink much pop as is

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah stopped consuming grain, rarely drink milk, eat meat once a day or less, lots of fruits and vegetables, drink more water.

Difference is I don't have to work out and I'm still in pretty good shape, I know cause I've been slacking on working out and still pretty lean just slightly less muscle tone.

Not advocating slacking off though, I need to get back in the gym
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dropped milk, still eat some cheese, but completely eliminated my puffy nipples.

Ironically I picked up some milk today because I missed cereal. Will drop again though because my nipples are already getting puffy.

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Yeah stopped consuming grain, rarely drink milk, eat meat once a day or less, lots of fruits and vegetables, drink more water.

Difference is I don't have to work out and I'm still in pretty good shape, I know cause I've been slacking on working out and still pretty lean just slightly less muscle tone.

Not advocating slacking off though, I need to get back in the gym
    Why stop consuming grain? because of gluten intolerance or celiac or what? I find that once i start taking away things, i start eating less, then i feel crappier because i'm eating less. I dunno, i eat whatever i want and body comp looks good... but think i could definitely be feeling better via diet.

Originally Posted by JerseyFinger View Post
    Dropped milk, still eat some cheese, but completely eliminated my puffy nipples.

Ironically I picked up some milk today because I missed cereal. Will drop again though because my nipples are already getting puffy.
    Rofl thats a good observation, i notice my nips are completely normal / rock hard when i dont drink milk as well. Wonder why, that's kinda fukd. maybe milk is packed with estrogen

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    alcohol and bread are the biggest weight droppers I ever encountered. Used to be a fat ****boi 23-26, those 2 axed combined with properly portioned meals and I was back to lifting form from my early 20's/teens. It was harder to break the bread habit than the alcohol (I was a man on a mission)

Alcohol is a gaurenteed 10lbs (they) say.

I love milk too much to give it up yet (chocolate milk HNNNG)

JunkFoodz is not very well liked. (-100) JunkFoodz is not very well liked. (-100) JunkFoodz is not very well liked. (-100) JunkFoodz is not very well liked. (-100) JunkFoodz is not very well liked. (-100) JunkFoodz is not very well liked. (-100) JunkFoodz is not very well liked. (-100) JunkFoodz is not very well liked. (-100) JunkFoodz is not very well liked. (-100) JunkFoodz is not very well liked. (-100) JunkFoodz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dropping pork honestly did wonders for my body. I can’t attribute anything else to my stubborn stomach fat other than pork I was eating almost daily. I cut out pork entirely and I have no problem keeping the fat off

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have severely cut down on wheat, barley, rye, and dairy. Only zero cal soda. Feel good.

I love sweets though, cause I’m a sweet boi sooooo I won’t be dropping that but I feel good anyways.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sodas. Like Coke, Fanta, Lemonade etc.

Just drink water instead and lost like 5% BF

no calories or macros or anything, still just ate whatever I want

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think soda is the biggest one for me. I went like 6 years without one, but i much prefer a flavored drink with food

That chit is very calorically dense with lots of sugar. Drink 2 and youre looking at 80 grams of sugar

Chit easily adds up if you throw them in with your meals

Not to mention. A lot of foods have added sugar as well

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dairy except ice cream or eggs sometimes.

Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    alcohol and bread are the biggest weight droppers I ever encountered. Used to be a fat ****boi 23-26, those 2 axed combined with properly portioned meals and I was back to lifting form from my early 20's/teens. It was harder to break the bread habit than the alcohol (I was a man on a mission)

Alcohol is a gaurenteed 10lbs (they) say.

I love milk too much to give it up yet (chocolate milk HNNNG)
    Yeah, i dont really fuk with bread anymore. If anything appears to make you fat,whether placebo or not, it's bread. Dairy is hard becasue GOAT foods like choco milk and ice cream have it. Oh, also whey.

Originally Posted by JunkFoodz View Post
    Dropping pork honestly did wonders for my body. I can’t attribute anything else to my stubborn stomach fat other than pork I was eating almost daily. I cut out pork entirely and I have no problem keeping the fat off
    Weird, i wonder why with the pork. I eat alot of pork, maybe i should get rid of that. It's salty as fuk generally maybe thats it

Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    Have severely cut down on wheat, barley, rye, and dairy. Only zero cal soda. Feel good.

I love sweets though, cause I’m a sweet boi sooooo I won’t be dropping that but I feel good anyways.
    What's everyones rationale for cutting out grains? just hard to digest / gluten insensitivity ?
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Sodas. Like Coke, Fanta, Lemonade etc.

Just drink water instead and lost like 5% BF

no calories or macros or anything, still just ate whatever I want
    Yeah pop tastes unreal but is basically poison.
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    I think soda is the biggest one for me. I went like 6 years without one, but i much prefer a flavored drink with food

That chit is very calorically dense with lots of sugar. Drink 2 and youre looking at 80 grams of sugar

Chit easily adds up if you throw them in with your meals

Not to mention. A lot of foods have added sugar as well
    War on sugar

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Dairy except ice cream or eggs sometimes.
    why does everyone hate dairy

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, i dont really fuk with bread anymore. If anything appears to make you fat,whether placebo or not, it's bread. Dairy is hard becasue GOAT foods like choco milk and ice cream have it. Oh, also whey.

Weird, i wonder why with the pork. I eat alot of pork, maybe i should get rid of that. It's salty as fuk generally maybe thats it

What's everyones rationale for cutting out grains? just hard to digest / gluten insensitivity ?

Yeah pop tastes unreal but is basically poison.

War on sugar

Dairy and wheat, rye, barley, are responsible for bloat, inflammation, increase in arthritic pain, digestive issues, etc. they are not good at all for a significant percentage of the population.

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Unless you have inherited a genetic mutation to be able to tolerate the stuff no-one is suited to have dairy products. There's always the lactose-free options, but as it normally comes most folks can't process the stuff.

As to the OP, couple weeks in and abstaining from alcohol (or vastly reducing how much I drink when I do partake) is helping loads.

Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its not one food, but I dropped breakfast
    I fast from 8pm to 12pm next day

Feeling great
    Mostly eat whatever I want and don't gain fat (Obv I sometimes have big weekends and bloat, nothing 2 days of fasting can't fix)
    Auto****y mode

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jessejame5 View Post
    Its not one food, but I dropped breakfast
    I fast from 8pm to 12pm next day

Feeling great
    Mostly eat whatever I want and don't gain fat (Obv I sometimes have big weekends and bloat, nothing 2 days of fasting can't fix)
    Auto****y mode
    Do you at least drink water when you wake up? Otherwise I'm puzzled how this works

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes, the best decisions ever for me were:

1. Dropping why protein supplements
    2. Ensuring I eat rice two meals per day
    3. Eating only two meals per day
    4. Cutting out alcohol significantly

Registered User AddictiveMuscle's Avatar
    AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) AddictiveMuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Avoiding excess sugar, desserts, sodium and dairy keeps me at my leanest and i feel better because my digestion isn't fuked up. Lots of fibre helped too.

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dropped eating for 18 hours per day

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cutting out carbs (most specifically bread and potatoes) had a profound impact, which is to say I lost weight quite dramatically over the next 2 - 3 months.

Luv the chit out of diary and never ever had a problem with it, but then again I'm as British as they come and I think we have a high tolerance for that sorta stuff.

Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jessejame5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Do you at least drink water when you wake up? Otherwise I'm puzzled how this works
    Yeah brah, water doesn't affect fast