Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Homeless people are a great analogy for incels. A significant percentage of homeless are actually trying really hard to get out of it. Many come and go and don't remain homeless permanently. Some do remain homeless. A lot of homeless become bitter and give up or start to hate society. And the rest of society loves to blame and hate the homeless for their problems without acknowledging the power law distribution and the fact that it is not a just world when they embrace their meritocratic myth and pat themselves on the back that they "earned" their lives.
    Yeah i mean once you get the homeless stigma attached to you nobody wants you around. I sure as hell wouldn't want to talk to them. Before their problems became too much to bare, i'm sure they were decent people. But once you reach that point it's very hard to crawl out. Especially if it's been years. Same as incels.

I really doubt people want to be homeless. I just think nobody accepts them after that point. Not even sure why people are homeless but it's not like they just decided that is the life they wanted to live. Something happened beyond their control.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    It's not even just that, it's people don't pay lonely people attention. Like nobody acknowledges them.
    this
    my matches completely dried up on online dating atm too.
    Even after I took some great new pictures.

like wf
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah i mean once you get the homeless stigma attached to you nobody wants you around. I sure as hell wouldn't want to talk to them. Before their problems became too much to bare, i'm sure they were decent people. But once you reach that point it's very hard to crawl out. Especially if it's been years. Same as incels.

I really doubt people want to be homeless. I just think nobody accepts them after that point. Not even sure why people are homeless but it's not like they just decided that is the life they wanted to live. Something happened beyond their control.
    People just assume, but there are always those who are interested in helping the homeless and reaching out to them. The same exists for incels, go to meet up groups for literally anything that is a hobby of yours, don't live your life entirely online and you will find something where you will actively talk to people and have a real social circle. Why accept such a fate? Is there no energy to truly live left anymore?

Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    this
    my matches completely dried up on online dating atm too.
    Even after I took some great new pictures.

like wf
    Have you ever tried NOT dating online?
    "My Threads are worse than Ebola crew"
    *Jaden Smith taught me philosophy*
    *I rep worthy reds*
    *Turtle Dink syndrome crew*

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Koval661 View Post
    If only they made prostitution legal everywhere, I guarantee you there would be much less incels and much less horrific acts like the ones committed by the likes of the two mentioned above.
    I don't know if this is entirely true. Incels seem to desire love over sex. But when not even a shred is reciprocated from adolescence to adulthood from the opposite sex, all they have left is hate. Incel hate isn't directed toward one single individual usually, as their frustration is more aimed at society as a whole, which is what makes their temper tanties so dangerous to the public in general.

Having sex with a hooker is one thing, but never experiencing sexual chemistry and legitimate attraction tips them over the edge and leaves them lashing out in a way that inflicts as much damage on as many people as possible.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Misc incels, how do you guys feel about this?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/l...-a8335816.html

Cliffs:

-Canadian self proclaimed incel was responsible for the terror act in Canada
    -He was unable to find love, article links him to the supreme one who shall not be named because i don't want a banhammer
    -The incel rebellion is one of lashing out against society and women because they are virgins
    -It is natural due to the fact that their desires are repressed by society since they are unable to seduce even a whale
    -Incel movement is the dark side of progress
    -Inflation of desire through social media converging with scarcity of satisfaction created the incel movement
    -The fact that they have labeled themselves (a woman came up with the term who actually wanted to console these poor souls) now makes them a true rebellion
    -Real sex is endangered thanks to social media, the incel movement is a response to this voluntary enslavement of the virtual.

If only they made prostitution legal everywhere, I guarantee you there would be much less incels and much less horrific acts like the ones committed by the likes of the two mentioned above.
    I don't know but I absolutely agree that society is responsible for incels 100% Society in general is a diseased thing, best you keep away from it.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Koval661 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by umop3pisdn View Post
    I don't know if this is entirely true. Incels seem to desire love over sex. But when not even a shred is reciprocated from adolescence to adulthood from the opposite sex, all they have left is hate. Incel hate isn't directed toward one single individual usually, as their frustration is more aimed at society as a whole, which is what makes their temper tanties so dangerous to the public in general.

Having sex with a hooker is one thing, but never experiencing sexual chemistry and legitimate attraction tips them over the edge and leaves them lashing out in a way that inflicts as much damage on as many people as possible.
    Valid point, everyone needs emotional connection, lack of it will make you go crazy, that's already been proven many timers over by experiments. So why not look for new social circles? attend meetups with randos/locals, attend hobby groups? Have they sunk so low inside their own mind that they no longer want to interact with society thereby reinforcing the whole stigma?

But the thing also is, you can get that emotional connection with prostitutes, you pay for their time, you can literally spend an hour just talking to them and they will be very receptive and comforting, some are genuinely that way because they themselves are aware of how chitty it is not having any connection and being used simply for physical purposes.
    *I rep worthy reds*

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Clean appearance and permanent address are usually required to get a job...even at mcterribles. If you are homeless long enough, you are just phucked. I used to help them a lot when I was younger, but now I have stopped caring for society. It's every man for himself now.

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Incel isn't so much about a lack of sex as a lack of love...there are dudes with kids and with stable marriages and dead bedrooms who bang once a year who are still somewhat happy. It's not about the sex. It's about knowing you are deemed genetically inferior. These men are isolated, alienated, and angry. Some of them will lash out and fight back. Sometimes it gets out of hand. I'm not excusing his behavior. What he did was a crime, and he deserves to be punished. But you can't just expect incels to play nicely with a society that rejected them. You should really just grant us the death we seek tbh. Voluntary euthanasia. Win-Win for everyone. Deal with the fact that we won't be paying your taxes and helping you raise Chad's kids. It will be better for everyone in the long run if you just dropped the niceties and allowed the men you've judged inferior to have a swift and painless escape. Better to die a free man than live a slave. Also FYI most incels don't hate women. They hate nature. We completely understand why women don't want to be with losers. We just wish we weren't losers.

You ever play a sport or a videogame where you just brutally lose and suck at everything? You ever take a class where you couldn't understand anything? What did you do? Keep trying? At some point, you realize you aren't cut out for it and you stop. Incels just want this to stop. They want their lives to stop because they are sick of losing at everything. Does that make sense?

Sry for depressing post, but it is what it is. Not everyone can win at life. Nature selects winners and losers. Such is life for Timothy.
    Sorry to be blunt but your posts are so pathetic. Your problem is that you care too much about sex. You see this celibacy as defining your life, focusing on your negatives instead of focusing on your positives. I honestly don't buy that you have no other positives in your life, things to actually live for. Everyone does. And you know what? Once you actually find that thing to live for and strive for it, you'll get out of this negative mindset you have, you'll gain confidence, and sex/relationships will happen as a result. But as long as you let your negatives define you, you're in for a bad time.
    Never neg first but always neg back crew

dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was a virgin until college. i was really awkward around women until i was like 21 or so, but it never once occurred to me to blame women for my problems. what happened was, i grew the **** up, got outside of my comfort zone, and became confident in myself and learned how to talk to people in general, including women. having an online community of like-minded hopeless losers will never help anyone become less hopeless, and i'm really glad this "incel" nonsense didn't exist during my formative years because it would not have helped me at all.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    Sorry to be blunt but your posts are so pathetic. Your problem is that you care too much about sex. You see this celibacy as defining your life, focusing on your negatives instead of focusing on your positives. I honestly don't buy that you have no other positives in your life, things to actually live for. Everyone does. And you know what? Once you actually find that thing to live for and strive for it, you'll get out of this negative mindset you have, you'll gain confidence, and sex/relationships will happen as a result. But as long as you let your negatives define you, you're in for a bad time.
    You are wrong, and your post reminds me of this.

Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    Originally Posted by dozaman View Post
    i was a virgin until college. i was really awkward around women until i was like 21 or so, but it never once occurred to me to blame women for my problems. what happened was, i grew the **** up, got outside of my comfort zone, and became confident in myself and learned how to talk to people in general, including women. having an online community of like-minded hopeless losers will never help anyone become less hopeless, and i'm really glad this "incel" nonsense didn't exist during my formative years because it would not have helped me at all.
    ON R/C. Both of these sum up exactly how I feel. Virgin until 18, actually had almost no contact with any women because I went to all male school, so I was SUPER awkward when it came to women when I started college. But I was never afraid to be myself and that's really all it took despite me being an acne ridden fat kid, I found like-minded people and connected with them, made friends, smashed, decided to pursue my growth further in terms of actively going to the gym and not being afraid to be myself or to interact with people. The more you do it, the easier it becomes. This is why I think incels are just reinforcing their own stigma.
    *I rep worthy reds*

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Valid point, everyone needs emotional connection, lack of it will make you go crazy, that's already been proven many timers over by experiments. So why not look for new social circles? attend meetups with randos/locals, attend hobby groups? Have they sunk so low inside their own mind that they no longer want to interact with society thereby reinforcing the whole stigma?
    Most incels are on the autism spectrum. But that's not to say all autists are incel. They struggle with picking up on social cues or simply misinterpret them, which makes them awkward and hard to be around so they get shunned. It just adds to the self-loathing when an incel is absolutely undesirable to women physically aswell.

I believe most incels are docile and absolutely non homicidal, content on living their lives rotting and masturbating. But just like any group of people there are always radical extremists.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Clean appearance and permanent address are usually required to get a job...even at mcterribles. If you are homeless long enough, you are just phucked. I used to help them a lot when I was younger, but now I have stopped caring for society. It's every man for himself now.
    Sadly that is how society is now. There is no more empathy and it's every man for himself. Like in the wild. Nobody cares about you unless you can help them.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

Sadly that is how society is now. There is no more empathy and it's every man for himself. Like in the wild. Nobody cares about you unless you can help them.
    It's always been a use or be used world, I think it's just more evident now, especially with social media.

Originally Posted by umop3pisdn View Post
    Most incels are on the autism spectrum. But that's not to say all autists are incel. They struggle with picking up on social cues or simply misinterpret them, which makes them awkward and hard to be around so they get shunned. It just adds to the self-loathing when an incel is absolutely undesirable to women physically aswell.

I believe most incels are docile and absolutely non homicidal, content on living their lives rotting and masturbating. But just like any group of people there are always radical extremists.
    I do agree. I was a video gaming incel (lets face it basically this is the new FA) content with masturbating for a few years of my life, but than I grew up and started to improve myself socially and physically. I don't see why men lost the drive to do that.
    *I rep worthy reds*

bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Then switch careers.

This lying down and accepting being FA is nonsense.
    Last edited by bigcat3655; 05-09-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    Then switch careers. Go be a firefighter or cop. Those are careers that don't care what your major is in as long as you have the schooling. They'll train you. You'll make friends with your squad mates, decent money depending on where you live, and it'll give you stories to talk about instead of being socially awkward.

This lying down and accepting being FA is nonsense.
    ON R/C. Truth.
    *I rep worthy reds*

AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As someone that was a kissless virgin until 21, I can understand a lot of the incel mindset. And a lot of Miscers who can get laid now and then and are decent looking probably understand it too because a lot of their anger is based around how stacked the dating scene is in women’s favor and a lot of the double standards.

Incels are right about a lot of things and are probably closer to being right than the average feminist. Their problem is that they take it to an extreme and are too defeatist. Whether it’s an incel or SJW, that degree of defeatism and victim mentality means that even if they got what they say they want, it wouldn’t be enough, because there’s no objective measure at which they can point at and say they’ve made it, so they’ll only keep wanting more and continue to raise the bar.

Anyways, I identify with a lot of their anger, and for me personally (and probably also for a lot of them), the denial of certain harsh truths fuels a lot of that anger. A lot of incels accept the reality that dating is significantly harder for some people and that life is inherently unfair and that the amount of effort needed to make a change isn’t worth it for some people. People have a need to be right and what a lot of incels (and non-incels like myself) want is for people to simply admit the truth. A lot of people are genuinely lacking self-awareness, or they probably have some ego defense protecting them from confronting harsh realities, so I suppose it’s understandable that they have the retarded beliefs that they do (as I used to have growing up). However, it gets infuriating to constantly have your struggles dismissed and even ridiculed by people who are too blissfully ignorant and who are too invested in protecting their belief in a just world. Acknowledging that maybe there’s SOME truth to what incels are saying won’t change a thing about how the world works or how humans are wired, but receiving that vindication and understanding goes a long way.

I was sort of friends with a 6.5/10 chick who is depressed and bipolar and she’s the biggest loser I know (which I say even as a friend). Zero self-esteem, zero ambition. Doesn’t shower for a couple days sometimes, didn’t have toilet paper for a month and just used random napkins/tissues, has the messiest place I’ve ever seen, can barely take care of herself, and just goes full on LDAR, spending most of her life in bed with a sad face. At the lowest fuking points of my life, such as undergoing drug withdrawal or a serious depression, I still wasn’t a fraction as much of a fuk up as she is. And yet, from September to December, she’s had 8 dudes she’s been fuking that she told me about. She had 3 that she considered her main boys, all of whom cut ties with her within a month, and she whined so much about this, only to hop on Tinder and find a new bf within a month who is alright looking and puts up with her chit. On top of that, she doesn’t have to pay for school (and she’s studying something she enjoys), doesn’t work, has a loving family, and is surrounded by dozens of friends who are one big circlejerk of unconditional support. If any guy lived the way she does, he’d be considered a failure. Yet here she is being rewarded with the kind of easy life a lot of incels would dream of. This is the sort of thing that’s fuking infuriating, but women will try to dismiss incel brahs and act like it’s an equal playing field and that they have no right to be frustrated.

Anyways, pic related is similar to my experiences and where my frustration can overlap with theirs in some way:

Books read in 2017: 110
    Books read in 2018: 29+ (Goal: 35)
    Positivity crew but always relapsing and losing my chit crew
    AJ Styles/Andrade Almas/Alexa Bliss crew
    INTP/ENTP crew
    Slytherin crew
    Wanna be a bad boy but deep down huge beta WK crew
    ~ Rest in Peace, Zyzz. Forever mirin. Thanks for the inspiration ~

Originally Posted by AyMayne View Post
    As someone that was a kissless virgin until 21, I can understand a lot of the incel mindset. And a lot of Miscers who can get laid now and then and are decent looking probably understand it too because a lot of their anger is based around how stacked the dating scene is in women’s favor and a lot of the double standards.

Incels are right about a lot of things and are probably closer to being right than the average feminist. Their problem is that they take it to an extreme and are too defeatist. Whether it’s an incel or SJW, that degree of defeatism and victim mentality means that even if they got what they say they want, it wouldn’t be enough, because there’s no objective measure at which they can point at and say they’ve made it, so they’ll only keep wanting more and continue to raise the bar.

Anyways, I identify with a lot of their anger, and for me personally (and probably also for a lot of them), the denial of certain harsh truths fuels a lot of that anger. A lot of incels accept the reality that dating is significantly harder for some people and that life is inherently unfair and that the amount of effort needed to make a change isn’t worth it for some people. People have a need to be right and what a lot of incels (and non-incels like myself) want is for people to simply admit the truth. A lot of people are genuinely lacking self-awareness, or they probably have some ego defense protecting them from confronting harsh realities, so I suppose it’s understandable that they have the retarded beliefs that they do (as I used to have growing up). However, it gets infuriating to constantly have your struggles dismissed and even ridiculed by people who are too blissfully ignorant and who are too invested in protecting their belief in a just world. Acknowledging that maybe there’s SOME truth to what incels are saying won’t change a thing about how the world works or how humans are wired, but receiving that vindication and understanding goes a long way.

I was sort of friends with a 6.5/10 chick who is depressed and bipolar and she’s the biggest loser I know (which I say even as a friend). Zero self-esteem, zero ambition. Doesn’t shower for a couple days sometimes, didn’t have toilet paper for a month and just used random napkins/tissues, has the messiest place I’ve ever seen, can barely take care of herself, and just goes full on LDAR, spending most of her life in bed with a sad face. At the lowest fuking points of my life, such as undergoing drug withdrawal or a serious depression, I still wasn’t a fraction as much of a fuk up as she is. And yet, from September to December, she’s had 8 dudes she’s been fuking that she told me about. She had 3 that she considered her main boys, all of whom cut ties with her within a month, and she whined so much about this, only to hop on Tinder and find a new bf within a month who is alright looking and puts up with her chit. On top of that, she doesn’t have to pay for school (and she’s studying something she enjoys), doesn’t work, has a loving family, and is surrounded by dozens of friends who are one big circlejerk of unconditional support. If any guy lived the way she does, he’d be considered a failure. Yet here she is being rewarded with the kind of easy life a lot of incels would dream of. This is the sort of thing that’s fuking infuriating, but women will try to dismiss incel brahs and act like it’s an equal playing field and that they have no right to be frustrated.

This actually makes a lot of sense. I truly get it. But why give up trying? there are more women than men, there are a lot of intelligent/career women who can't find suitable men simply because those men are too dumb for them. It seems a lot of incels have some sort of intelligence and self-awareness, but holy chit is it used in a negative way. Of course women have it easier this day and age, that's already been established. But also understand that if you are physically decent looking and in shape, you already have better chances than majority of men. The thing is, it seems incels choose to believe everything on social media and reinforce their own cycle of loneliness/LDAR and justifying it with them being worthless or society not accepting them, and this is bs.
    *I rep worthy reds*

msmonarch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I appreciate that bro, but if nobody wants to fuk you and the only jobs you can get after years of studying and getting mostly A's and literally being able to teach math cold to people is fuking minimum wage, brainless, servant jobs where you make coffee or stock shelves and never learn any useful skills to progress out of that rut, you truly are deemed a worthless human being by society. They just want to keep people like me alive to boost the GDP. Dead serious.
    would love to talk about math with you sometime,,also someone only on this earth to provide joy to other peoples lives,all life is meaningless and does not matter in the big scheme of things. A cells sole purpose is to survive and reproduce.

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Incels could easily bang prostitutes right now. Legalization wouldn't change anything.

They are incredibly insecure and terrified of vaginas, they blame everyone else instead of trying to fix their autism and anxiety problems

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its all about entitlement.

incels think they are owed sex rather than earning it through bettering themselves.
    buys picture frames with stock photos of happy families and hangs them in house so i feel like i have friends crew.

msmonarch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my heart goes out to each and every person that is like this...are you telling me there are no other women that want to simply get to know a guy? Have they tried church girls? like mormons? you don't have to believe to receive their affection

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

idk man, when a balding ginger is put off by you, maybe you do have some issues.
    buys picture frames with stock photos of happy families and hangs them in house so i feel like i have friends crew.

AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This actually makes a lot of sense. I truly get it. But why give up trying? there are more women than men, there are a lot of intelligent/career women who can't find suitable men simply because those men are too dumb for them. It seems a lot of incels have some sort of intelligence and self-awareness, but holy chit is it used in a negative way. Of course women have it easier this day and age, that's already been established. But also understand that if you are physically decent looking and in shape, you already have better chances than majority of men. The thing is, it seems incels choose to believe everything on social media and reinforce their own cycle of loneliness/LDAR and justifying it with them being worthless or society not accepting them, and this is bs.
    I’ve been fortunate enough to have decent enough genetics and resources to be able to turn things around. In a case like mine, I can see how a lot of brahs overestimate girl’s standards and underestimate their own worth, and most people rarely even come close to maxing out their potential. But I honestly don’t know what I’d do if I were 5’4” with a really busted face and those are the kinds of incels I have sympathy for.

I will say that there’s too much of a focus on the dating aspect of things. For example, I have to put in a lot of effort just to get the same (or a fraction of) results as a painfully average chick, but would I switch spots with her? No way. Successes are more rewarding to me. I know that I get out of life what I put into it, so it’s easier to live with knowing that my ceiling is determined more by how much effort I put in, rather than passively waiting for Chad to ask me out or passively waiting for my boyfriend to propose to me knowing my clock is ticking at age 31. I don’t age like chit. I don’t have to go through life barely able to lift the lightest weights and I don’t have to walk around at night knowing that even the weakest guy can overpower me and that every guy subconsciously registers me as prey. I don’t have a period every month. I don’t have to spend countless dollars on makeup and lingerie and special products.

I do think there’s too much of a focus on the advantages women have in the dating game, while neglecting a lot of the advantages males have in other areas. And even for the most hopeless incels, there’s probably no better time to be incel than now and the next few decades with technological innovations.
    Books read in 2017: 110
    Books read in 2018: 29+ (Goal: 35)
    Positivity crew but always relapsing and losing my chit crew
    AJ Styles/Andrade Almas/Alexa Bliss crew
    INTP/ENTP crew
    Slytherin crew
    Wanna be a bad boy but deep down huge beta WK crew
    ~ Rest in Peace, Zyzz. Forever mirin. Thanks for the inspiration ~

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

damn... my life right there
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Righteousman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Righteousman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Righteousman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Righteousman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Righteousman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Righteousman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Righteousman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Righteousman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Righteousman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Righteousman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Righteousman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You ever play a sport or a videogame where you just brutally lose and suck at everything? You ever take a class where you couldn't understand anything? What did you do? Keep trying? At some point, you realize you aren't cut out for it and you stop. Incels just want this to stop. They want their lives to stop because they are sick of losing at everything. Does that make sense?

Sry for depressing post, but it is what it is. Not everyone can win at life. Nature selects winners and losers. Such is life for Timothy.
    First thing you need to do is read some history books because you need some serious perspective as to how well off you really are, regardless of your "genetic" situation. We all live better than most kings and queens have throughout history, and the fact that you were also born in a developed country with plenty of opportunities means you've already hit the life-jackpot. Seriously, read any soldiers journal from any past war and you'll realize how good you really have it.

Another thing you need to realize is that, just by being single, you're in a better position for happiness than at least half of the other guys out there who are in chitty relationships/marriages and are even less unfulfilled than you. You might not currently have the emotional fulfillment that you crave from a partner, but I guarantee that the possibility of having that in the future is 100x better than being stuck with a she-beast because of kids, finances, age, etc...

You might have been dealt a chitty genetic hand of cards, but so were most people by today's standards: men and women included. I guarantee that you can more than make up for that just by being willing to outwork everyone else and by focusing on a healthier attitude.

If you've really given up in life and feel there's no hope for yourself, then why not try an experiment over the next year? You've got nothing but time:

- Stay off all Internet dating. It doesn't reflect reality.
    - Join a boxing club, start sparing with some of the guys after about 6 months of training. You'll now have a close-knit group of friends.
    - Hit the weights a few days a week.
    - Talk to at least one woman a day when you're out. You're not trying to pick them up, you don't even have to be attracted to them. Your whole goal here is just to make a light conversation with someone and have enjoyable banter. Over time you'll improve your conversation skills and you'll realize that women aren't the cold bishes that the Internet makes them out to be. You'll also realize that most women are receptive to chatting with you because you're doing it for enjoyment and not out of neediness.

Work hard at this for a year and then look back over your old posts for a good laugh.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread is just making me depressed af and I'm not even an Incel. Go to therapy and get medication Jesus guys

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i have yet to meet one cool positive incel
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Registered User bjjruinedmylife's Avatar
    bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Incel isn't so much about a lack of sex as a lack of love...there are dudes with kids and with stable marriages and dead bedrooms who bang once a year who are still somewhat happy. It's not about the sex. It's about knowing you are deemed genetically inferior. These men are isolated, alienated, and angry. Some of them will lash out and fight back. Sometimes it gets out of hand. I'm not excusing his behavior. What he did was a crime, and he deserves to be punished. But you can't just expect incels to play nicely with a society that rejected them. You should really just grant us the death we seek tbh. Voluntary euthanasia. Win-Win for everyone. Deal with the fact that we won't be paying your taxes and helping you raise Chad's kids. It will be better for everyone in the long run if you just dropped the niceties and allowed the men you've judged inferior to have a swift and painless escape. Better to die a free man than live a slave. Also FYI most incels don't hate women. They hate nature. We completely understand why women don't want to be with losers. We just wish we weren't losers.

Absolutely pathetic SRS

When you go to bjj class for the first time you know what happens?? You get your ass whooped. Over and over and over and over. For months .

But you stick with it. Because you believe in yourself as a man .

One you get your first submission. You know you still suck. But you keep on going. After a looooool time you start to become good. You watch the other *******s turn up, cry because they are "losing" and quit.

The reason you're schit at everything is because you're a pu$$y srs.

You are determined to lose, by yourself. You lack the mental and emotional security to say I'm gonna keep being crap, until I'm good.

Anything that is difficult needs time to become good at. Otherwise everyone would already be good at it

Once , Mike Tyson was terrible at boxing.

Once upon a time, Jimi Hendrix couldn't play a single chord on guitar.

But they stuck with it, while *******s like you cried it's too hard and quit

It's not too hard! YOURE TOO WEAK!

but you can get stronger bro.
    you can do it if you try and believe in yourself bro, honestly.

Don't wish for things to be easy, acknowledge they are hard, but know that one day you can master it.

I believe in you bro so believe in yourself srs

I'm just gonna stop posting incel chit aside from Chad memes and cuck lols. Not because you guys are right, but because I can see all I am doing is spreading my toxic misery. It's not helping, and it's just a cancer that spreads. I suggest other incels do the same. Nobody here can help you, and while venting does help a bit, it also just makes you feel worse in the long run because your mood gets even worse when you dwell on it.

Here's something to cheer you *******s up.