Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SeymourGains View Post
    do you not remember high school? some people are weird by nature and dont fit in with people but are clearly harmless
    Yeah can relate.

ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    An incel is just a person who is involuntarily celibate. Nothing more. Everything you listed was a stereotype.
    Nah. Context matters. You know that Ellen Pao is referring to something more than just a virgin. Don't come at me with an insincere semantic argument that you know is bs.

[FWIW, I find the idea of firing incels ridiculous].

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If a man is 3/10 looks wise its because his parents were ugly as fuk. If his dad can do it, so can he. Ugly and attractive people exist because both of them breed.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristianMR View Post
    Nah. Context matters. You know that Ellen Pao is referring to something more than just a virgin. Don't come at me with an insincere semantic argument that you know is bs.

[FWIW, I find the idea of firing incels ridiculous].
    She should be explicit about what she is talking about then. Can see why she is no longer CEO.

ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    She should be explicit about what she is talking about then. Can see why she is no longer CEO.
    I never said she was good at what she does. But we all know that she's not ranting about virgins.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    If a man is 3/10 looks wise its because his parents were ugly as fuk. If his dad can do it, so can he. Ugly and attractive people exist because both of them breed.
    By your logic, sexual selection cannot exist, and everyone must reproduce because everyone is the offspring of someone that reproduced. This is demonstrably false.

Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats where i was looking at it different. incel = involuntary celibate and nothing more. I think the bitter psycho clique of incels is much smaller than people think
    ok so i'm a "volcel" if that's even a word... if i joined a "volcel" forum i would be really happy and confident in discussing reasons i don't have sex

that's not incel, the entire premise is victim based and hatred at the world/genes for "putting" you in that situation

this is the same with crazy feminists who are mad at the world too, or violent gays who feel they were cursed with being born gay too

Originally Posted by ChristianMR View Post
    I never said she was good at what she does. But we all know that she's not ranting about virgins.
    IDK about that...any virgin who wants to get laid, but hasn't yet is technically an incel. You say it is a semantic argument, but the only way to parse what anyone means is semantically, so you should be clear about what you are talking about. Also, a person has every right to be misogynistic, racist, militant, etc as long as he or she has not hurt anyone. I think Ellen Pao is a great example of a liberal kunt that wants to remove freedom and force everyone to think like her. There is really no way to defend her statement. Most companies in Silicon Valley are publicly traded, and are subject to protecting certain freedoms. Google can't fire you for being a Republican, for example. If a guy comes to work and starts promoting misogyny, that can be grounds for being fired. If he privately goes online and complains about never getting laid on a forum or subreddit that some would label as misogynistic, that is not grounds for being fired.

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz

feminist? thats fine
    loud in your face gays? fine
    not even know what gender you are? no problem, identify as a fire truck and you get a raise
    but what if I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

IDK about that...any virgin who wants to get laid, but hasn't yet is technically an incel. You say it is a semantic argument, but the only way to parse what anyone means is semantically, so you should be clear about what you are talking about. Also, a person has every right to be misogynistic, racist, militant, etc as long as he or she has not hurt anyone. I think Ellen Pao is a great example of a liberal kunt that wants to remove freedom and force everyone to think like her. There is really no way to defend her statement. Most companies in Silicon Valley are publicly traded, and are subject to protecting certain freedoms. Google can't fire you for being a Republican, for example.
    Like I said, the actual idea of firing incels is absurd, as much as I dislike the movement.

SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lucianus View Post
    ok so i'm a "volcel" if that's even a word... if i joined a "volcel" forum i would be really happy and confident in discussing reasons i don't have sex

that's not incel, the entire premise is victim based and hatred at the world/genes for "putting" you in that situation

this is the same with crazy feminists who are mad at the world too, or violent gays who feel they were cursed with being born gay too
    I thought the name incel was given to them by the same type of people that came up with all that PUA lookism bullchit. The ones that are going on forums bitterly identifying as incels are mentally ill, it doesnt change the someone who is a virgin not by choice is an "incel"

Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    but what if I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Right, but you won't hear her saying to ban feminists or gays...or muslims. Seriously, by her logic, muslims should be banned too. Some muslim terrorists did something somewhere, so therefore, by her logic, silicon valley should do something about muslims.

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    http://www.newsweek.com/incel-ellen-...-gender-910107

not only can they not get any but now everybody hates them because of the media

feminist? thats fine
    loud in your face gays? fine
    not even know what gender you are? no problem, identify as a fire truck and you get a raise
    socially awkward with high IQ? Arrest that man!

Yeah because being an angry virgin that wants to hurt and blame others for his problems is totally indicative of high IQ.
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought the name incel was given to them by the same type of people that came up with all that PUA lookism bullchit. The ones that are going on forums bitterly identifying as incels are mentally ill, in doesnt change the someone who is a virgin not by choice is an "incel"
    someone who isn't jaded and mad at the world does not identify as "incel"

if you identify as an "incel" then i think you are a possible danger to yourself and others

if you're a virgin, you're a virgin... who gives a fuk

meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys just don't get that there are some men who are so unattractive that they basically cannot have sexual relationships. A lot of incels are hideously deformed. Some have micropenises. Some are under 5 ft tall. Some are 400+ lb and have tried and failed to control weight. Some are just the wrong ethnicity in the wrong country. Some have been abused. Some have low T.

Some of that is fixable. Some isn't. Don't just assume everyone breeds because they don't. Nature has sexual selection in place. Undesirable people do not find mates. They are understandably unhappy about it. Don't expect them to be happy about it.
    Everyone has problems quit using it as an excuse and man up you fuking pussy.
    ★cVc★ Waterboarding - Baptizing terrorists with Freedom since 02'

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

yes, no, volcel is absolutely not the same as incel, and no one ever said it was the same.

no one ever put a 'volcel' in 'that situation', as they're voluntarily there. c'mon bruh you're at university and can't understand the difference between 'voluntarily' and 'involuntarily'?
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The cutoff point to me is identifying as incel. you could be an older virgin who just fell into inconvenience one way or the other and has some **** they want to work on before they get into a relations, then you have the guys who identify as incel and consider themselves genetically inferior. the latter group may be right in some cases, in other cases they're just refusing to develop some emotional intelligence.

i acknowledge there are men who are unlucky, but there are plenty of ugly women too in the same position. i'm not interested in incels or their plight, because then i'd have to start being interested in every goddamned unfortunate instance in the world and in history. being self-sufficient and self interested doesn't mean not being empathetic, it just means living your own goddamned life.

Right, but you won't hear her saying to ban feminists or gays...or muslims. Seriously, by her logic, muslims should be banned too. Some muslim terrorists did something somewhere, so therefore, by her logic, silicon valley should do something about muslims.
    i thought this was just about the word incel being removed from reddit

sorry i dun goofed. I should have clicked on the link

i think the aspect of firing "incels" by default is preposterous

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Possibly one of the stupidest ideas ever proposed.

Originally Posted by Brozart View Post
    yes, no, volcel is absolutely not the same as incel, and no one ever said it was the same.

no one ever put a 'volcel' in 'that situation', as they're voluntarily there. c'mon bruh you're at university and can't understand the difference between 'voluntarily' and 'involuntarily'?
    umm yeah bruh. that's the whole point i was trying to make

i see 'volcel' as a sexually non-active person who is not a possible danger, and i see someone who festers in hate and identifies as an "incel" as possibly dangerous

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The problem is that people who don't fit in with their 'tribe' (have no social group) are supposed to die due to natural selection.

They don't anymore. Now they (along with others who should die off) just kind of exist in a life that is not supposed to happen in accordance with nature. So, since we have circumvented natural selection, we have created a problem.

This is so pathetic. In light of public backlash against incels, OKCupid deleted some of their controversial dating statistics which revealed the realities of the dating scene regarding ethnicity, height, looks, etc. LMAO.

You Normans...Keep living in denial. You can't kill all of us. There are more incels than Chads, and Normans who get cucked are starting to swallow the black pill. You will all eventually come to understand the importance of the social structures of chastity and marriage once more, and you will see why our ancestors put them in place. Prior to the '60's, you did not see this kind of backlash because women tended to save themselves for marriage. Female hypergamy is a real thing. A woman with options and the freedom to bang whoever she wants will naturally choose Chad every time. The more partners and sexual experience she has, the more unhappy she will be in a marriage, the less stable marriages are likely to be in general. If you removed the structure of marriages and monogamy entirely, as some liberals are pushing for, you will end up with a society where 17 females breed for every 1 male. (IE they are only choosing Chads.) When that happens, incels will kill all the Chads, and implement the institutions of monogamy once more to preserve social stability. Watch as more and more of you Normies become incels.

https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-...uctive-success

Sad, bitter truth, but many of your future kids are going to be incels or cucks/beta providers the way things are going.
    Last edited by wincel; 05-04-2018 at 08:42 AM.

CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alot of incels have a toxic mentality but almost 99% of them are completely passive and harmless. Most of them would rather end themselves than other people.

If you look at a guy like ER, he had mental issues LONG before participating in any incel forums. In fact, he mentions how he had a distaste for them because he considered them cowards who won't do anything about their situation.

The truth of the matter is that incel communities aren't any more likely to turn you into a killer. Just let them stew in their own space.

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    umm yeah bruh. that's the whole point i was trying to make

i see 'volcel' as a sexually non-active person who is not a possible danger, and i see someone who festers in hate and identifies as an "incel" as possibly dangerous
    look kunt i'm not down with your doctoral thesis, suk my fukn dick
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    By your logic, sexual selection cannot exist, and everyone must reproduce because everyone is the offspring of someone that reproduced. This is demonstrably false.
    I never said anything cannot exist and I never said anything must do anything. Ugly and attractive people exist because their parents gave them the genes. A guy in his 20's probably has some similar appearance characteristics to his father in his 20's. So how did his dad do the impossible, while he(son) is just doomed to jerk off and feel sorry for himself?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Incels are crybabies about their own lives. They wont change how they act though.

No sympathy from me.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

"If you don't have skid marks on your underwear after a leg workout, then you aren't training hard enough" - Big Lenny

Registered Brosepheous NoShatsGiven's Avatar
    NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000) NoShatsGiven is just really nice. (+1000)
    How are they going to identify the incels? Following their snapchat?
    Lean Bulking Crew
    U Mirin Crew
    Yeh U Mirin Crew
    Stay Mirin Crew
    Just Mire Me Crew

Originally Posted by CoolKnees View Post
    Alot of incels have a toxic mentality but almost 99% of them are completely passive and harmless. Most of them would rather end themselves than other people.

If you look at a guy like ER, he had mental issues LONG before participating in any incel forums. In fact, he mentions how he had a distaste for them because he considered them cowards who won't do anything about their situation.

The truth of the matter is that incel communities aren't any more likely to turn you into a killer. Just let them stew in their own space.
    ER was clearly a narcissist. Though his condition was made much worse by leading a life completely void of love.

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    I never said anything cannot exist and I never said anything must do anything. Ugly and attractive people exist because their parents gave them the genes. A guy in his 20's probably has some similar appearance characteristics to his father in his 20's. So how did his dad do the impossible, while he(son) is just doomed to jerk off and feel sorry for himself?
    You didn't say it, but it immediately follows. Everyone is the child of someone who reproduced. Therefore, by your logic, everyone must reproduce. Nature has clearly shown us this is not the case. Therefore, your argument fails.

Originally Posted by CoolKnees View Post

There are far more Chad murderers than incels. In fact, being reckless, risk taking, inconsiderate of other people, and more prone to violent behavior are typically Chad traits.