haksr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cheat day set me back worth it?!?!?

Hi guys!
    I have been consistently losing weight weekly at a rate of 2lbs a week for 4 weeks felt great! I was eating 2000kcals 45/35/20 and cardio 3 x 200kcals.

But I found myself having cravings so after eating my meals so on last day of the month I had a large pizza, reese chocolate, cereal at night on Sunday. My weight was 176.6 now it's 179.8 and it's Thursday after being on back on my diet for 4 days this 'water weight' I've been hearing about isn't that have I actually gained fat?! I even went to the sauna to try get that weight off! I also adjusted my kcals to 1850 and cardio 3 x 300kcals.

It's really demotivating having been on a great weight loss just to put some back on and set myself back possibly 2 weeks!!! And it werent even a blown out cheat day where I started in the morning....

Or am I just having post cheat day blues/ worrying about scale too much? Replies will be much appreciated!!!

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1 day is irrelevant. It will obviously temporarily slow progress but get back to your consistent routine and you'll be back to losing at a weekly rate.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by haksr View Post
    Hi guys!
    I have been consistently losing weight weekly at a rate of 2lbs a week for 4 weeks felt great! I was eating 2000kcals 45/35/20 and cardio 3 x 200kcals.

But I found myself having cravings so after eating my meals so on last day of the month I had a large pizza, reese chocolate, cereal at night on Sunday. My weight was 176.6 now it's 179.8 and it's Thursday after being on back on my diet for 4 days this 'water weight' I've been hearing about isn't that have I actually gained fat?! I even went to the sauna to try get that weight off! I also adjusted my kcals to 1850 and cardio 3 x 300kcals.

It's really demotivating having been on a great weight loss just to put some back on and set myself back possibly 2 weeks!!! And it werent even a blown out cheat day where I started in the morning....

Or am I just having post cheat day blues/ worrying about scale too much? Replies will be much appreciated!!!
    To gain 3 legit lbs of fat, that would mean you consumed 10,500 calories above your maintenance in that one day. So I highly doubt that it's pure fat weight gain.

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey you've been doing a splendid job so far, but now you're overreacting a little bit. Why did you go to the sauna to lose the weight? Ask yourself: am I trying to lose body fat or just overall weight? The former improves your physique, the latter... is easily accomplished by cutting off a limb lol

Jokes aside, try not to worry too much about water weight, I often have a cheat day where I eat at maintenance after a couple weeks, I gain weight but since I was at maintenance I know I didn't gain bodyfat, you've gone 4 weeks without a cheat meal and that's really good. As long as you're going back strong the next day you have nothing to worry about, so don't ruin your enjoyment of something that's supposed to be a psychological relief by worrying too much about it.
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew
    Username is an Acronym Crew

What's Important Now?

needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by haksr View Post
    Hi guys!

Forget about the scales, how do you look. 3lbs of fat is a lot, so most likely water weight. I wouldn't worry. Take pictures, and judge your progress on that as much as the scales.

haksr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks everyone for replying! I have just stuck to my macros and cardio now I am 173.2lbs so I am back on track but I must say that "cheat" was not worth it and I am going to do refeeds instead. Seriously if you replied thanks alot its helped my motivation a ton.

41 days in the fat is going slowly, still no sight of abs but Im not going to stop!!