Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Amazon is responsible for everything
    Amazon is putting pressure on all retailers, not just BB.com

I know Target and others are having a tough time competing with them. Locally, stores are trying to mirror the order online method (they deliver), and "subscription based purchases.

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s been real, stay classy
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    Fight the good fight every moment
    It's your only way -Triumph

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so many business majors ITT
    My secret? Texting between sets.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    The black skin is hard to read, too much contrast for us old folks. I'd use it if it didn't hurt my eyes.
    its much easier to read imo
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FormulaLT1poweR View Post
    Amazon is putting pressure on all retailers, not just BB.com

I know Target and others are having a tough time competing with them. Locally, stores are trying to mirror the order online method (they deliver), and "subscription based purchases.
    Inb4 Amazon buys Target.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will say IMO some of the reason are IMO the deals on bb.com are on the same few brands over and over and over..and some of those brands have been involved with spiking or just not making well dosed products..or haven't done anything innovative in years. I think BB.com having a few 25% off site wide supplements a year would do pretty good. Plus now with social media and all the "sponsored" athletes with coupon codes I would assume a lot of first time buyers (teens) are going through the site direct bc the athlete on social media is sending them that way with the code.

I order my supplements from about 3 stores..bb.com being one of them.. mostly when they have nutrabio/ or iso 100 deals
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    All the information in the article is nothing new but it's definitely exaggerated and sensationalized. There was only the one layoff so "ongoing layoffs" definitely isn't accurate. We didn't have the best Q1 earnings but BBcom isn't going anywhere. The building is for sale because it's too big and there is a lot of wasted space.

There are a lot of big changes coming but it will all help grow the business.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    All the information in the article is nothing new but it's definitely exaggerated and sensationalized. There was only the one layoff so "ongoing layoffs" definitely isn't accurate. We didn't have the best Q1 earnings but BBcom isn't going anywhere. The building is for sale because it's too big and there is a lot of wasted space.

Party pooper.
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    Will say IMO some of the reason are IMO the deals on bb.com are on the same few brands over and over and over..and some of those brands have been involved with spiking or just not making well dosed products..or haven't done anything innovative in years. I think BB.com having a few 25% off site wide supplements a year would do pretty good. Plus now with social media and all the "sponsored" athletes with coupon codes I would assume a lot of first time buyers (teens) are going through the site direct bc the athlete on social media is sending them that way with the code.

I order my supplements from about 3 stores..bb.com being one of them.. mostly when they have nutrabio/ or iso 100 deals
    This. There are some small companies with great fully dosed products that are rarely on sales

PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

So there will be no more layoffs? There hasn't been a slow drip of layoffs since the first round? Happy to update the article for you if you want to give a quote on the record

There is no need for exaggeration when the HQ building is for sale and revenues decline $25MM (after already declining 25MM the prior year). Someone from BBcom is free to contact us and get on our channel too.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Last edited by PricePlow; 05-05-2018 at 07:59 AM.
    Founder of PricePlow - Bodybuilding.com Affiliate
    - We are not owned by any supplement manufacturer
    -- Any opinion stated about any product / brand is my own

RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shipping is one of the few things that has improved IMO. Get everything within 2-3 days max
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the Ultra 2016 Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ♛♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛♛

stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So no CM retirement giveaway thread?

I'm out
    Last edited by stevenjamesvick; 05-05-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    Chaos erweckt das beste in uns. Ruhe in herrlichkeit, Bruder.

God save the forums.

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Harvard business school graduate here...

People have finally realized 95% of supplements are fuking garbage. When your sole purpose as a company is to scam the consumer, it’s karma that you’re sh*tting up your back fiscally. $25m in 1 quarter is borderline devastating.
    #Penis