Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 1743
    Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    lol my dad falls asleep at pretty much every movie we see, even if he actually likes it. It can be 11AM in the morning and he'll fall asleep in the theater.

If you don't follow the comics, and if you haven't seen any of the MCU movies that have come out in the past 10 years then you're not going to know whats going on, be able to relate to character ambitions or be emotionally invested in them at all. Also, the movie jumps right into the meat of the plot assuming you already know the characters backstories, their powers etc. So of course he thought the movie was bad he probably had no idea what the hell was going on, lol.

The movie is a sequel, Its like expecting to get the full enjoyment of some movie like Harry Potter by starting with the 5th movie or some chit.
    true haha! he still made me feel kinda chitty tho. last time i'll be taking him anywhere hahah

mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrdiets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Loki is Banner theory. LOL

We are on a 3 movie arc for the Banner/Hulk which started with Ragnarok.

- Who is the Hulk without Banner- Ragnarok
    - Who is Banner without the Hulk- Infinity War

The next movie is:

- What happens when Banner and the Hulk are one?

Brains, and Brawn. A smart Hulk, the only way he can complete with Thanos.

IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aal04 View Post
    Read a very interesting theory....

Loki faked his death. He is bruce banner now. hulk is elsewhere.

kind of makes sense. Lokis piss poor attempt at killing thanos.

Bruce Banner not hulking out throughout movie.

l m a OOOOOOOOO

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    It still makes no sense. Why would Loki pretend to almost Hulk out multiple times when he was by himself? Why would he talk to the Hulk when he was by himself if it was actually Loki?
    Agreed...not buying it.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Loved the movie personally.

Was a huge comic book geek when I was younger and Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet comics were by far my most favorite. Loved all the cosmic characters much more than the x-men/avengers stuff.

Thanos, Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock and all the ultra powered beings they had to deal with...

When I heard they were going to tackle the Infinity Gauntlet story I thought there was no f*cking way they could handle it and while I preferred the comic book version of how Thanos got the stones and the all hell that broke lose during the IG saga what Marvel/Disney did was terrific.

I am bummed out that we won't get to see characters like Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock play a part in the movies...I thought MAYBE they'd include Warlock after teasing him at the end of GotG2 but not gonna happen and SS is a no go cuz of Fox still owning his rights.

My biggest question for the next movie is wtf are they going to do? Even with Ms. Marvel coming in to help they shouldn't stand a chance. I'm surprised they had Dr Strange "die" off as he was a key player in the comics as well and can obviously do some cool ****.

I'm sure whatever the fuk he did with the time gem plays a part and I've heard the theory that the characters that "died" actually are alive in another reality where the ones who "lived" actually disappeared.

Anyways...super pumped to see the second movie. Marvel/Disney have been doing a terrific job. Super entertaining movies.

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NasStan View Post
    Has to be the most retarded rebuttal I've heard to this point

It'd be more like a Green Mile 2 already having been announced before the Green Mile came out, where we know that John is alive and well. If you don't think that impacts how you would view the death in Green Mile I don't know what to say to you. Have no idea how you've ended up at your comparison.

If you see a tragic sacrifice in any tv show or film but you know there's no finality to it, it's not going to have the same impact.
    Are you that daft? It's simple, anyone who has a hang up with that, isn't immersing themselves in the movie, and allowing themselves to live outside of the movie. Nice try *******
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    It still makes no sense. Why would Loki pretend to almost Hulk out multiple times when he was by himself? Why would he talk to the Hulk when he was by himself if it was actually Loki?
    Not just that - but Loki wouldn't have Hulk's strength if he was masquerading. That means he wouldn't have been able to bully Thanos for the 10 seconds he did.

Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Loved the movie personally.

Was a huge comic book geek when I was younger and Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet comics were by far my most favorite. Loved all the cosmic characters much more than the x-men/avengers stuff.

I am bummed out that we won't get to see characters like Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock play a part in the movies...I thought MAYBE they'd include Warlock after teasing him at the end of GotG2 but not gonna happen and SS is a no go cuz of Fox still owning his rights.

My biggest question for the next movie is wtf are they going to do? Even with Ms. Marvel coming in to help they shouldn't stand a chance. I'm surprised they had Dr Strange "die" off as he was a key player in the comics as well and can obviously do some cool ****.

I'm sure whatever the fuk he did with the time gem plays a part and I've heard the theory that the characters that "died" actually are alive in another reality where the ones who "lived" actually disappeared.
    It's cool to see lifelong comic geeks enjoy the movie. I was never a reader myself but follow the MCU closely. Adam Warlock is presumed to appear in GotG 3.

Regarding Avengers 4 - I literally have no idea what they'll do. Getting the Time stone back is the obvious guess but how do they do that and how would they stop Thanos if they just reverse time again? I hope Captain Marvel isn't the only deciding factor...the other characters deserve to have a massive part. And isn't it Warlock who saves the day vs. Thanos in the comics?
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I doubt this will be the case. It doesn't really fit with Thanos' vision and mission. The whole premise is that too many beings are fighting for finite resources, and he's "cured" failing worlds by decimating half of the population, allowing the remaining to thrive. Those that disappeared being taken off into an alternate reality is more in line with creating new resources and new worlds to sustain life than it is in culling life to be sustainable on available resources. Of course there's also the fact that you still see the non ashed characters alive and interacting with each other still after the fact. It's all conjecture right now, but I don't think it's going to be quite that simple.
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blueblob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Walking in to see it again now
    GSD/corgi owner crew

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Not just that - but Loki wouldn't have Hulk's strength if he was masquerading. That means he wouldn't have been able to bully Thanos for the 10 seconds he did.

It's cool to see lifelong comic geeks enjoy the movie. I was never a reader myself but follow the MCU closely. Adam Warlock is presumed to appear in GotG 3.

Regarding Avengers 4 - I literally have no idea what they'll do. Getting the Time stone back is the obvious guess but how do they do that and how would they stop Thanos if they just reverse time again? I hope Captain Marvel isn't the only deciding factor...the other characters deserve to have a massive part. And isn't it Warlock who saves the day vs. Thanos in the comics?
    Technically yes...but Thanos' ego really is his undoing. He basically disables some of the gems to make it a little more of a fair fight then goes on beating the fuk and killing a bunch of the heroes left going after him.

It's actually Nebula who steals the gauntlet off his hands after he battles all the mega cosmic beings and becomes Eternity and leaves his physical form(comic book geek mode engaged)

But yeah Warlock in the comics has a special connection with the soul gem and is able to steal the gauntlet away from Nebula who isn't as powerful as Thanos with it IIRC.

But considering in the comics Thanos went head to head with characters like Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock and the like with no problems and even took down the ultra cosmic characters it would be a bit of a disservice if he can be taken down by the remaining characters even with Ms Marvel who isn't more powerful than Silver Surfer...certainly not more powerful than Eternity.

So IMO the only way they win is if Thanos decides to level the playing field and they surprise him but really he's definitely nerf'd in the movies.

Thor would stand no chance against him in the comics with even half the gems.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Regarding Avengers 4 - I literally have no idea what they'll do. Getting the Time stone back is the obvious guess but how do they do that and how would they stop Thanos if they just reverse time again?
    It's possible that Strange might pull a similar trick he did on Dormamu and that the stone might resurrect him (reverse time) after it has been used. Or that there might be a spell to undo everything after it has been used.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    It's possible that Strange might pull a similar trick he did on Dormamu and that the stone might resurrect him (reverse time) after it has been used. Or that there might be a spell to undo everything after it has been used.
    That'd be crazy. I've never been more stumped though on a sequel than with this movie.

Technically yes...but Thanos' ego really is his undoing. He basically disables some of the gems to make it a little more of a fair fight then goes on beating the fuk and killing a bunch of the heroes left going after him.

It's actually Nebula who steals the gauntlet off his hands after he battles all the mega cosmic beings and becomes Eternity and leaves his physical form(comic book geek mode engaged)
    Yeah see the whole becoming Eternity thing is probably a bit much for film. Alot of stuff from the comics probably wouldn't work in a movie. I mentioned the same about the Heart of the Monster Hulk after some youtuber said it should be in a movie.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Actually its Nebula.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Actually its Nebula.
    I actually really like Nebula in the movies. Some people give her stick.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man thanos was so awesome, I was rooting for him the whole movie.

I could definitely rewatch it, holy **** the fight scenes with Iron man/Doctor strange (+The Guardians) vs Thanos was flippon awesomeeeee!!!! Hulk was kind of a massive fail + Capt did almost nothing, but whatever still great. Best comic movie I've seen.
    !Only friends are family crew!
    !Die alone crew!
    !Balding crew!
    !Kissless crew!
    !Only girl who has smiled at me is Mom crew!
    !Left Nofap crew!
    !Still watch porn crew!

Eternal Monk for the next 62 years seeking that divinity.

snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000)
    How strong is Thor? Seemed he actually killed Thanos if not for the gauntlet.. that suprised me

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snootzh View Post
    How strong is Thor? Seemed he actually killed Thanos if not for the gauntlet.. that suprised me
    Thor is a god.

Literally.

He hasn't even reached his final form technically. He is ridiculously powerful at his strongest in the comics.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

LYCLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LYCLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LYCLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LYCLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LYCLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LYCLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LYCLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LYCLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LYCLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LYCLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LYCLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I saw the movie over the weekend and really need to see it again to catch everything. I really liked it! One neat thing that the cinema I saw it at did was that instead of playing trailers and trivia they looped summaries with little clips of all the previous MCU movies to clue everyone in. They showed how everyone got to where they were at the start of the "war", all the previous battles, all the stones, etc. It was really neat and I think helpful for the casual person going to see it. It was about a 10 min loop and when it was time for the movie to start it started right after the Black Panther summary ended without any other trailers just bam right into the movie.

Originally Posted by LYCLifter View Post
    I saw the movie over the weekend and really need to see it again to catch everything. I really liked it! One neat thing that the cinema I saw it at did was that instead of playing trailers and trivia they looped summaries with little clips of all the previous MCU movies to clue everyone in. They showed how everyone got to where they were at the start of the "war", all the previous battles, all the stones, etc. It was really neat and I think helpful for the casual person going to see it. It was about a 10 min loop and when it was time for the movie to start it started right after the Black Panther summary ended without any other trailers just bam right into the movie.
    That sounds pretty awesome. We had that chitty Overboard remake trailer.

Apparently there's also "Marvel ultras" which go to screenings. I heard an audience recording of them and they are so fukin loud. They scream and whistle over half the dialogue. Your cinema sounds like something they would go to.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000) IYIaYBe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Clkflynn View Post
    Man thanos was so awesome, I was rooting for him the whole movie.

I could definitely rewatch it, holy **** the fight scenes with Iron man/Doctor strange (+The Guardians) vs Thanos was flippon awesomeeeee!!!! Hulk was kind of a massive fail + Capt did almost nothing, but whatever still great. Best comic movie I've seen.
    I can't for the movie to come out on bluray just to watch those fights again, so epic

kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Apparently there's also "Marvel ultras" which go to screenings. I heard an audience recording of them and they are so fukin loud. They scream and whistle over half the dialogue. Your cinema sounds like something they would go to.
    That happened in my cinema, massive cheers every time a new character came on screen the first time and over the top reactions for just about everything. Was embarrassing and annoying.

Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    Thor is a god.

Literally.

He hasn't even reached his final form technically. He is ridiculously powerful at his strongest in the comics.
    Pretty sure even without the infinity gems Thanos > Thor

Of course over the years Marvel has fluctuated the strengths of their characters but usually Thor while incredibly powerful isn't on the level of Thanos or some of the other cosmic beings.

Thanos without the gauntlet has taken down a ton of super powerful beings more powerful than Thor.

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Leaked script for A4. Same source who leaked out Teams assembling, return of Red Skull and Gamora's death last november

If this is the story, then holeeee **** i am gonna shat myself for A4.

The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great, now I gotta avoid the internet for a whole year.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It will 100% be the original avengers who make the decisive blows. That's what Avengers 4 is basically, the final hurrah, that's why they were all left alive. Bringing in a new character to be decisive would make absolutely no narrative sense. At most she'll help them gain access to something or facilitate something they'll need to do. 0% chance she actually directly makes a telling blow herself.

Originally Posted by kingzac View Post
    That happened in my cinema, massive cheers every time a new character came on screen the first time and over the top reactions for just about everything. Was embarrassing and annoying.
    Only happens in America. Retarded part of the culture.

BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500) BigNappa is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    was worse here where i live in Canada

people behind me kept overreacting to every scene really fukkng loud

kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingzac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Unfortunately this happened in Australia. First time I've ever seen it. Better not happen in Deadpool tonight.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingzac View Post
    Unfortunately this happened in Australia. First time I've ever seen it. Better not happen in Deadpool tonight.
    Oh **** I hope it's not catching on

More idiots in the population every year I swear

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigNappa View Post
    was worse here where i live in Canada

people behind me kept overreacting to every scene really fukkng loud
    hate that shet. ruins it for everyone else. when I went the worst we had was someone who thought the funny lines were hilarious and sounded like he was gonna piss himself laughing but it wasn't that bad so I guess I got lucky. I usually wait until it dies down some tho before I go
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you guys are ridiculous. Not only did I cheer every character introduction, I also explained to people the powers of each stone as they were introduced and gave the movie a ten minute ovation during the credits.