Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ausman! View Post
    From wat Feige has said, they know the general whereabouts of where they want the story to go for atleast another 10 years. Which was before the Fox/Disney deal came to place, which will introduce the FF and Xmen and villains such as Galactus and Dr Doom... They could easily have decades worth of story on film.
    im a huge marvel fan (movies) and the last ten years of hints, easter eggs and continuous over all storyline arc was fun. but another few decades of this ? fuk that, im happy that thanos won and i can rest easy with that

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saw the movie tonight. That was marvelous. It wasn't quite what I expected, but tbh, I wasn't sure what I expected anyway. Maybe a little more Thanos violence...but his calmer demeanor actually mad him a more interesting character. Overall, it was just really well done, and I am entirely too anxious for Avengers 4. I actually marathoned all the movies from 2008 Iron Man up until now leading into it, and it's just awesome how well they've tied the whole universe together.

I think I'm with most in here when I say I'm...apprehensive about Captain Marvel coming in and saving the day in the next film. She exists in Marvel and she's powerful, I get that, but it seems like it will be hard to reconcile why she was nowhere to be found in the previous battles that plagued the Avengers, especially the first one where Fury seemed desperate to give all the heroes that "push" with the Captain America cards bloodied from Agent Coulson. Why wasn't Captain Marvel summoned for the battle against the Chitauri?

Originally Posted by Ed_Norton_fan View Post
    Because movie would be over.

Possible in universe explanation: You can't create a portal inside someone. Black Order guy moved into an existing portal that closed on him. They could have opened a portal near Thanos but they couldn't physically move him through the portal, they could only restrain him
    However, in Thor: Ragnarok, Dr. Strange "throws" a portal at Loki when he tries to attack him. Theoretically he could have thrown a portal towards Thanos' outstretched arm and closed it mid arm.

Also didn't notice this until now, but lol at username. Sadly, I think The Incredible Hulk movie is easily the worst in canon movie.

Originally Posted by longfellowdeeds View Post
    I have a question

Spoiler!
    I believe he said it was the one scenario where they beat Thanos, not necessarily where he didn't keep the gauntlet.

Originally Posted by Meralus View Post
    That's almost sig worthy.

I hope in Part II they investigate/look at Thanos' backstory a bit. For the normal cinema-goer it's hard to understand his true intentions without investigating why he is such way.
    I think they did a fair job. He talks about how his own home Titan failed because of diminished resources and how employing his plan on Gamora's home world has allowed her people to flourish.

Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post
    I actually sympathize with Thanos. I mean he offers real solutions to real problems. If he were able to halve his own race, his race would still survive.

But if it's the lack of resources that is the problem, why didn't he just use the gauntlet to create more resources? Surely if it can take away half of the lives in the universe, then it can also create extra resources for half of the universe.
    It may be possible to create alternate realities in which resources are abundant. But using Gamora's home as an example, I believe he mentions food supplies being a problem. He could use the gauntlet to create more resources, but ultimately it becomes an issue of land to grow the food. He could expand the planets or create new ones, but then there are other problems like still fitting in their orbits and gravitational forces, etc. Seems like he recognizes that the easiest and most straight forward solution to the problem is reducing the demand on resources, rather than try to create a system where the supply can match the current demand.

Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post
    If I'm not mistaken it was explained in the opening scene that the universe all started from those infinity stones, so if all of universe started from them, why can't they be used to create instead of destroy.
    I think it was the other way around - the infinity stones were created out of the big bang that started the universe.

Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    im a huge marvel fan (movies) and the last ten years of hints, easter eggs and continuous over all storyline arc was fun. but another few decades of this ? fuk that, im happy that thanos won and i can rest easy with that
    I both agree and disagree at the same time. I think what they've done with these movies is incredible and would be happy with a closure. But at the same time, they're becoming some of my favorite movies and if they're able to keep it going as solidly as they have, I would love to keep watching them.
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

Actualizing the Potential MisterChase's Avatar
    MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000) MisterChase is a name known to all. (+5000)
    After watching IW, I can make a couple observations about the ranking of Thor vs Hulk in terms of strength. Thor vs Hulk has always been a hot topic.

First, let's note that it can clearly be concluded that Thanos out-ranks Hulk in terms of brute strength (and obviously speed). The opening scene on the Asgardian spaceship demonstrates this clearly. Thanos just completely manhandles him.

Now here's an important point to observe:

When Hulk bullrushes Thanos, Ebony Maw instructs Proxima Midnight and the other big giant dude to stand back and let Thanos handle it himself. Ebony Maw knew that Thanos can handle the Hulk on his own.

But after Thanos KTFOs the Hulk, Thor jumps in and starts to attack Thanos. That is when Ebony Maw steps in and restrains Thor from even being able to move. This is very telling, IMO, of how much trouble Thor could cause. Ebony Maw was more concerned about Thor than Hulk -- probably especially the Lord Raiden/High-Voltage version of Thor that we see later in the Wakanda Battlefield.

Clearly, THOR > HULK.
    The more mass you have, the more ass you get.
    The more cash you make, the more class you get.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MisterChase View Post
    After watching IW, I can make a couple observations about the ranking of Thor vs Hulk in terms of strength. Thor vs Hulk has always been a hot topic.

First, let's note that it can clearly be concluded that Thanos out-ranks Hulk in terms of brute strength (and obviously speed). The opening scene on the Asgardian spaceship demonstrates this clearly. Thanos just completely manhandles him.

When Hulk bullrushes Thanos, Ebony Maw instructs Proxima Midnight and the other big giant dude to stand back and let Thanos handle it himself. Ebony Maw knew that Thanos can handle the Hulk on his own.

But after Thanos KTFOs the Hulk, Thor jumps in and starts to attack Thanos. That is when Ebony Maw steps in and restrains Thor from even being able to move. This is very telling, IMO, of how much trouble Thor could cause. Ebony Maw was more concerned about Thor than Hulk -- probably especially the Lord Raiden/High-Voltage version of Thor that we see later in the Wakanda Battlefield.

Clearly, THOR > HULK.
    Stfu qeer.

The movie was good but it aint that good.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    I said this as well but *******s in here negged me. Their vaginas must have gotten hurt by my comments. LOL
    I doubt it. Thor one-shotted Thanos with the infinity gauntlet. If Captain Marvel is more powerful than Thor, then she can just walk up to Thanos and bitch slap him. Would ruin the movie.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanos fails to understand the exponential function and logistic equation. Unless he plans to keep culling half the population every generation doubling time, populations still approach saturation...very quickly. And each population would have a different doubling time. So Thanos literally has to monitor the entire universe and cull things routinely to artifically keep the populations down. It would be far more sensible to mutate everyone so they are less likely to spawn offspring. Thanos is literally going around the universe mowing lawns rather than just letting nature runs its course and take things to equilibrium. For a powerful being, he sure sucks at math. One time kills won't do chit. He either has to increase the death rate or reduce the growth rate. His solution really does neither so it is futile in the long term.

And such a poweful being should appreciate the importance of extinction. His species went extinct because they were maladaptive. Fukn lol @ Thanos the ultimate cuck raising other creatures' kids lmao.

Spoiler!

#ThanosDidNothingWrong
    Last edited by wincel; 04-29-2018 at 01:56 AM.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you cant take groot loki and spiderman wtf

also dumb how they are feminazi moving the movie with captian marvel

wtf happend once thor axed thanos he just snapped his fingers dissapeard and the gauntlet looked wrecked

i waited the whole movie for them too off capt america and it never happend left dissapointed

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MisterChase View Post

Clearly, THOR > HULK.
    Bro Hulk was nowhere near his final form. He literally has no limit to how powerful he can grow depending on how angry he gets. There is noone stronger in the marvel universe than fully angered hulk in terms of sheer strength.

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    Bro Hulk was nowhere near his final form. He literally has no limit to how powerful he can grow depending on how angry he gets. There is noone stronger in the marvel universe than fully angered hulk in terms of sheer strength.
    This. I think Hulk will be a bigger factor in part 2 once he finally stops being a bitch and hiding.
    only misc at work crew

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hopefully Thanos kills Black Widow, and the Hulk goes apechit with rage from that.

just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just got back from watching it and really enjoyed it. It might be my favorite marvel movie. My initial assumptions were that it would be kinda clunky with so many character and moving pieces within the story, but the story flowed really well. The pacing was good for a 2.5 hour movie. The only weak part of the film was Thor's journey to get his axe. I thought that was drawn out a bit too long. Everything else was very well done. The humor was balanced and didn't feel overly forced, which other Marvel movies do quite often. They made Thanos a really great villain too. For me, the major difference between this and other Marvel movies was that the stakes felt real. You knew people were going to die and it definitely makes me more invested in the story. There were several scenes throughout the film where I just stopped myself and thought, "Wow, now THIS is a comic book movie."

EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in the comics, hulk eventually kills banner (im pretty sure) maybe theyre setting that up
    Wrestler
    BJJ Crew
    New Jersey crew
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia 76ers

Wentz, Simmons, Embiid future HoFers

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great movie

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was laughing when hulk wimper from thanos hits. Hulk was like wtf that hurt really bad
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone else really disappointed in how the soul stone was done?

ton of speculation that it would be inside adam warlocks cocoon or in heimdall but instead it's some sacred cliff daughter sacrifice that red skull randomly guides people too.
    "Steven Curry is a mouth guard chewing piece of chit" - Gandhi

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Meralus View Post
    I think that's the point, he achieved what he wanted but at a significant cost.

Interesting to see how/if they manipulate the weakness next time around. No doubt Thanos is flawed and twisted, but I'm not sure if he is inherently evil. Which makes him a super complex and diverse character, you ALMOST feel sorry/agree with him and his jaded perspective on the universal balance.
    This is true.

Next level **** for a silly comic book super hero movie. Which is not surprising for Marvel, they are doing a fantastic job with this MCU as a whole

EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HughBMyron View Post
    Anyone else really disappointed in how the soul stone was done?

ton of speculation that it would be inside adam warlocks cocoon or in heimdall but instead it's some sacred cliff daughter sacrifice that red skull randomly guides people too.
    Literally no one thought it was with heimdall or with Adam

It was assumed it was in wakanda, or Steve Rogers had it after we saw the trailer of him holding back thanos’ hand.

Adam warlock isn’t showing up till GOtG 3
    Wrestler
    BJJ Crew
    New Jersey crew
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia 76ers

Wentz, Simmons, Embiid future HoFers

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Thanos fails to understand the exponential function and logistic equation. Unless he plans to keep culling half the population every generation doubling time, populations still approach saturation...very quickly. And each population would have a different doubling time. So Thanos literally has to monitor the entire universe and cull things routinely to artifically keep the populations down. It would be far more sensible to mutate everyone so they are less likely to spawn offspring. Thanos is literally going around the universe mowing lawns rather than just letting nature runs its course and take things to equilibrium. For a powerful being, he sure sucks at math. One time kills won't do chit. He either has to increase the death rate or reduce the growth rate. His solution really does neither so it is futile in the long term.

And such a poweful being should appreciate the importance of extinction. His species went extinct because they were maladaptive. Fukn lol @ Thanos the ultimate cuck raising other creatures' kids lmao.

Spoiler!

#ThanosDidNothingWrong
    Fukin lol at cuck thanos raising other creatures kids.

You brahs got some good explainations of the cosmos and thanos objective.

Id like to chip in for people who critic about people dieing and saying they are returning because they have sequels.

The whole point was to have impactful scenes, like they did in the movie. That gets the viewer so attached and invested at the moment.

And people DID die in the movie, so I don't know what the complaints are about.

I mean, a death that hasn't been really talked about much is Loki's. I wasn't even a big Loki fan, but how Thanos killed him...I was like "****kkk". He's holding Loki up in the air by the throat, Loki's legs are kicking as he's struggling to break free--life leaving his face, and Thanos is just slowly choking the life out of him in front of his brother.
    *He kills Heimdal.
    *The movie opens up with all the suriviving Asgardians dead.

*He grabs Gamorrah, someone he considers a daughter, and he throws her off a cliff to complete his quest.
    *The scene where you think Tony is going to die
    *HOW Peter reacted when he knew he was going was impactful.
    *And he literally rips Vision's brain out in front of his lover, The Scarlet Witch.

Thanos was an absolute beast in this movie. I don't know what else people wanted.
    Thanos goal wasn't about murder--it was to complete his mission
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I loved thanos as a villain also iron man 's new suit was tight and thor 's entrance in wakanda was dope captain america had bit of a small role though
    Elaine, bald men, with no job, and no money, who live with their parents, don't approach strange women
    -George Costanza

Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    Saw the movie tonight. That was marvelous. It wasn't quite what I expected, but tbh, I wasn't sure what I expected anyway. Maybe a little more Thanos violence...but his calmer demeanor actually mad him a more interesting character. Overall, it was just really well done, and I am entirely too anxious for Avengers 4. I actually marathoned all the movies from 2008 Iron Man up until now leading into it, and it's just awesome how well they've tied the whole universe together.

I think I'm with most in here when I say I'm...apprehensive about Captain Marvel coming in and saving the day in the next film. She exists in Marvel and she's powerful, I get that, but it seems like it will be hard to reconcile why she was nowhere to be found in the previous battles that plagued the Avengers, especially the first one where Fury seemed desperate to give all the heroes that "push" with the Captain America cards bloodied from Agent Coulson. Why wasn't Captain Marvel summoned for the battle against the Chitauri?

However, in Thor: Ragnarok, Dr. Strange "throws" a portal at Loki when he tries to attack him. Theoretically he could have thrown a portal towards Thanos' outstretched arm and closed it mid arm.

Also didn't notice this until now, but lol at username. Sadly, I think The Incredible Hulk movie is easily the worst in canon movie.

I believe he said it was the one scenario where they beat Thanos, not necessarily where he didn't keep the gauntlet.

I think they did a fair job. He talks about how his own home Titan failed because of diminished resources and how employing his plan on Gamora's home world has allowed her people to flourish.

It may be possible to create alternate realities in which resources are abundant. But using Gamora's home as an example, I believe he mentions food supplies being a problem. He could use the gauntlet to create more resources, but ultimately it becomes an issue of land to grow the food. He could expand the planets or create new ones, but then there are other problems like still fitting in their orbits and gravitational forces, etc. Seems like he recognizes that the easiest and most straight forward solution to the problem is reducing the demand on resources, rather than try to create a system where the supply can match the current demand.

I think it was the other way around - the infinity stones were created out of the big bang that started the universe.

I both agree and disagree at the same time. I think what they've done with these movies is incredible and would be happy with a closure. But at the same time, they're becoming some of my favorite movies and if they're able to keep it going as solidly as they have, I would love to keep watching them.
    Nailed it

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just saw it

Wow

Dr strange was Alpha in this movie.

So basically they faked killed all the character that will be im the next mcu phase and all of the ones that remained are done with mcu?

I know cap is done his character serves zero purpose anymore. Robert downey is tired of ironman like hugh jack was tired of wolverine.

So i guess black panther is going to be the new avenger leader correct much like the comics and cartoon?
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    Just saw it

Wow

So basically they faked killed all the character that will be im the next mcu phase and all of the ones that remained are done with mcu?

I know cap is done his character serves zero purpose anymore. Robert downey is tired of ironman like hugh jack was tired of wolverine.

So i guess black panther is going to be the new avenger leader correct much like the comics and cartoon?
    The only people that said they were pretty much done is Chris Evans and Hemsworth, and he said he would continue if the script was good like Ragnarok. RDJ has no intention of not coming back to iron man unless Marvel wants to recast and pay someone less money and Hugh said he would come back if x men ever collided with the avengers. So the only one im positive will die next movie is Cap
    Last edited by yochrisss; 04-29-2018 at 06:13 AM.
    only misc at work crew

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yochrisss View Post
    The only people that said they were pretty much done is Chris Evans and Hemsworth, and he said he would continue if the script was good like Ragnarok. RDJ has no intention of not coming back to iron man and Hugh said he would come back if x men ever collided with the avengers. So the only one im positive will die next movie is Cap
    http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/robe...finity-war-144
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

"Downey has not come out with an official statement yet"

Downey seems like the person that will milk this character for years
    only misc at work crew

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    you cant take groot loki and spiderman wtf

also dumb how they are feminazi moving the movie with captian marvel

wtf happend once thor axed thanos he just snapped his fingers dissapeard and the gauntlet looked wrecked

i waited the whole movie for them too off capt america and it never happend left dissapointed
    How are they femenazi'ing the move by adding Captain Marvel? What, they can't have any female heroes at all? There are hardly any female heroes in the avengers, Black Widow is worthless. Captain Marvel is an old character thats been around since the 60's its not like they made up her character for this one movie. She even plays a role in defeating Thanos in the comics.

Not just the gauntlet was wrecked but his entire arm up to his shoulder was mangled up pretty bad. Thats because the action of wiping out half of the universe population was an incredibly powerful spell and ruined the gauntlet, the stones are still fine though. So, we'll probably see Thanos in the next movie going back to Tyrion Lannister to get another gauntlet forged, and the Avengers trying to stop him before he does so again.

In the comics.

In these movies he's kinda nerfed for the convenience of the plot.

This. I think Hulk will be a bigger factor in part 2 once he finally stops being a bitch and hiding.
    Part of why Hulk was KTFO was because Thanos was using the Power Stone.

Just saw it

Wow

What i'm getting from the removal of all those characters is that this is going to allow for the introduction of a bunch of new heroes in the next movie without having to deal with so many people on screen at once in IW2.
    Last edited by Maestro; 04-29-2018 at 06:54 AM.

Since the original 6 avengers are still alive. And theres 6 stones.

What if they sacrifice themselves next movie to undo thanos's doing.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by getseverygirl View Post
    I loved thanos as a villain also iron man 's new suit was tight and thor 's entrance in wakanda was dope captain america had bit of a small role though
    I expected Immigrant song by Led Zeppelin to play when Thor entered Wakanda. I really think it should be his new theme song.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EnriqueBrah View Post
    in the comics, hulk eventually kills banner (im pretty sure) maybe theyre setting that up
    Agreed,

that would also be a good way to write out "Mark Ruffalo's" character if he decides that he doesn't want to play Hulk anymore.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Downey has not come out with an official statement yet"

Downey seems like the person that will milk this character for years
    I was watching the special features on the Blu-Ray for the first Iron Man movie(2008) and he was talking about how he was so excited to be playing as Iron Man and he was talking about turning it into a long-term franchise and playing the character forever.

Originally Posted by havoc713 View Post
    I went to the 3D version, like you said, only 30% of the theater was filled. All the parents with kids and obnoxious people went to the cheaper one.

Not one person talked or clapped or screamed or used their cellphone the whole movie. Just gentle laughter at a few jokes.

Literally paying $5 extra to have a more well-behaved audience. Legit. Realized this once. I see every blockbuster in 3D, whether it needs it or not to not have to listen to kids and trashy people ruin the movie.

Used to have to wait 2-3 weeks to see new action movies or other people would ruin them until I noticed this. Now I just avoid opening night and see a 3D the next day. Works like a charm.
    I might go a second time and do 3D.

I missed lines of dialogue several times because the audience was all lol'ing past the joke and over the next paragraph