ilarioIsHot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein in venison?

Does anyone know how much protein is in venison?? For those ofyou who don't know, venison is deer meat.

ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah......4oz is approx. 26g of protein. it is a great bodybuilding food because it is very low in fat(saturated fats= bad). this means you can add better fats to your diet or carbs and still stay within your calorie range.
    The goal of bodybuilding is not to be in competition with others, rather, to be in competition with oneself. We are all dealt a different set of circumstances and the true test of a champion is making the most of the situation you are faced with.

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can't say it tastes any good though.

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As general rule, nearly any unproccessed animal meat will contain around 21-30 grams of protein in a 3.5-4oz serving.

Originally posted by seanconnery
    Are you kidding me?!

I love venison. ****, i love exotic meats...buffalo, venison, elk, ostridge..you send an animal my way, chances are ill eat it. Little bamby's no longer safe..

hehe..sorry

Br

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by BiG RED HH
    As general rule, nearly any unproccessed animal meat will contain around 21-30 grams of protein in a 3.5-4oz serving.

Are you kidding me?!

I love venison. ****, i love exotic meats...buffalo, venison, elk, ostridge..you send an animal my way, chances are ill eat it. Little bamby's no longer safe..

hehe..sorry

Br

LMAO!!!

ilarioIsHot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Venison has got to be the best tasting meat in the world. Its so tender u could cut it with a fork sometimes.

ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah.....if u guys want some cheap high quality protein, take up hunting. it only costs around 20 bucks to get a license in most states, and you get a ton of meat for it. one deer would last me like........a month!
    The goal of bodybuilding is not to be in competition with others, rather, to be in competition with oneself. We are all dealt a different set of circumstances and the true test of a champion is making the most of the situation you are faced with.

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like bear's paw. They sell it across the border in Shenzhen, and almost everywhere else in the Guangdong province. Illegal here though.

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stray cats and dogs are free tho..

Br

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    Anybody ever had a ring tailed lemur? Those things are good. No lie.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

DAN1ELC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by seanconnery View Post
    sean connery...u gotta learn how to prepare it...best meat out there..try ground venison with BUCKs seasoning and a splash of balsamic vinegar... im not sure if BUCKs is just an upstate NY thing but if not add your own spices
    >Internal Primates Forever<

BBLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nutritiondata.com O_O
    "It isn't how hard you hit. it's how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." -Rocky Balboa

11/1/11
    Squat: 220x12
    Bench: 145x12
    Deadlift 315x5

11/08/11
    Squat: 275x1
    Bench:185x2
    Deadlift:385x1
    Total: 845

pinpoint7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinpoint7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinpoint7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinpoint7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinpoint7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinpoint7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinpoint7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinpoint7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinpoint7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinpoint7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinpoint7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    kill your own meat. thats the way i was raised jus saying
    Originally Posted by BiG RED HH View Post

Are you kidding me?!

hehe..sorry

Br
    In Omina Paratus

tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tantan54 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 oz= 1g fat 6g protein 33cals