9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Increased workload, Do I need to change workout?

Due to a couple of staff members at work quitting I'm having to pick up a few more hours (totaling around 60-65/week from the 35ish I was doing before), so wondering what to do with my program.
    at the moment I'm doing the following:
    #1 chest/back
    #2 quads/hams/calves
    #3 bi/tri/shoulders
    #4 rest

Then I usually just repeat that.
    But my question being if i stick to that with the increased workload etc, will this be efficient time to recover before the next workout? (muscles/cns?)
    Or am I pushing it a little?
    Other thought I did have was to add a second rest day, but is that putting too much time between say chest workouts etc?

Thanks Guys
    “The only thing standing between you & your goal is the bullsh*t story you keep telling yourself as to why you cant achieve it”