Sik7One is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Intermittent Fasting/exercise

I am 8/16 IF along with Keto.
    Cardio 4x & Weightlifting 3x a week.

Sometimes I be with powerlifters for which they Be doing almost 2 hour sessions with supersets. My feeding window be only 9AM-5pm. I work graveyard 3:30AM. so I can’t pull morning workouts only on my day off.

My question is after these crazy sweat sessions, would I be losing weight still though Meeting macros?As I am fasting. especially after doubles in day off I feel great but man these hunger pangs.

decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm pretty confused as to what your actual question is. If you are actually meeting your daily requirements, including the extra you need for your workouts, then no, you shouldn't be losing any weight no matter how hard you work out (assuming you're compensating by eating enough to not be in a deficit).

Are you TRYING to lose weight? In that case, you have to be eating a deficit - in other words, fewer macros than your TDEE requirements. Fasting is still pretty controversial bro science; if you're meeting your macros when you do eat, then fasting shouldn't have any effect. It will probably affect your energy levels, but shouldn't mess with your weigth gain or loss.

If I'm answering questions you didn't answer, try restating the question more clearly; but I hope this helped
    Lucky me swimming in my ability; dancing down on life with agility!

Baldey is not very well liked. (-100) Baldey is not very well liked. (-100) Baldey is not very well liked. (-100) Baldey is not very well liked. (-100) Baldey is not very well liked. (-100) Baldey is not very well liked. (-100) Baldey is not very well liked. (-100) Baldey is not very well liked. (-100) Baldey is not very well liked. (-100) Baldey is not very well liked. (-100) Baldey is not very well liked. (-100)
    if i understand correctly, you are asking if you are gona lose weight from said "crazy" sweat sessions, IF you are meeting your macros.
    The simple answer is no, since your macros should take into account the crazy sessions. And if u meeting them, by definition you will stay the same weight.
    The better answer is yes, since i've found it kinda difficult to be in a calorie surplus on an intermittent fasting schedule. Mind you, my window's only 6-4 hours. My reason for doing it is to lose some body fat and get my HGH and testosterone in shape. I HOPE i can find a way to eat more once i drop to around 10% BF , so i can keep fasting.

You should try to keep your workouts to within an hour... And that is a lot of cardio, if you are just starting IF and Keto at the same time with that much cardio, u gona be CRAVING them carbs. Could be part of the hunger... But for me, the hunger's almost gone. I used to get hungry around lunch, not really anymore. I get hungry around my feeding window, and if i have to delay it it gets bad lol. Worst part though, is my stomach seems to have shrank... It has become even more difficult to fit enough food in me...

Superkick42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bumping this dude’s thread for my question. My question is pertaining to fasting on carb feed day.

I am starting a diet plan & have read all about Keto till the cows come home. I was initially intrigued by this fella's idea who wrote the book (literally) on Carb Nite….It’s basically a CKD variance.

My desire is to do a 10 day induction of the keto diet, followed by an 8 hour carb feed. However, I don’t agree with the author of carb nite that high GI foods are encouraged and “anything goes”, from eating donuts and papa johns.

Plan of carb feed day: a) wake at 430 AM & do a hiit lift, b) do an 8 hour CLEAN carb feed daytime c) followed by a 20 hour fast. d) incld empty stomach work out next morning e) PWO meal keto

My reasoning for wanting to fast after the carb feed, the entire point of “carb nite” is to jolt your metabolism. However if it takes 3 days to get back in to Ketosis afterwards what’s the point of a carb feed? From what I’m understanding I can get back in to Ketosis in less than 24-26 (or so) hours with a fast.

My question, is this idea completely counter intuitive?