Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by extrawidth View Post
    it's nothing new, human sexuality is nothing new, if you think your ancestor 3000 or 4000 yrs ago weren't doing it...think again
    Sure... After a hard long day on the farm, the husband comes home and eats his wife's musky ass.

Yeah right LOL!

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IlChosenOne View Post
    It's hard to explain op, but I know what you mean. I used to have "elbows too pointy" tier high standards in high school and thought angus was groce.

Around age 21 - 22, I went bald, my voice deepened, I started to grow facial hair, I started to act more masculine, and suddenly I wanted to fuk everything in sight, eat da whole ass, suck da toes, etc. It's like I had delayed puberty or something. Got my testosterone levels checked out of curiosity and was at around 1000 ng/dl.

And it's gotten progressively worse each year. I'm 28 and have zero standards. I fap 6 times on some days with like no refractory period. When I hear a oneitis or chick friend pissing, I'm like fuking diamonds. One time I was hanging out with an HBB friend and she let slip a fart and admitted it was her... DIAMONDS. Girls I thought were GROCE back when I was 23, I would now smash with the fury of a thousand suns, raw. A lot of girls and oneitises tell me I'm hot and assume I'm a player (I'm far from it). It's a good thing my introversion and laziness applies to wheeling girls otherwise I'd have raw dogged countless busted 6/10 sloots by now.

I'm like in a permanent state of beer goggles and thirst. I don't even have that post-fap "clarity" or disgust anymore. I just lick my lips like BUENO and want more.
    The norwood reaper strikes
    *** A.C. Milan ***

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CoolKnees View Post
    Sure... After a hard long day on the farm, the husband comes home and eats his wife's musky ass.

Yeah right LOL!
    Fukking Millennials! When will they learn!
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah right LOL!
    Monkeys regularly sniff each other's asses. Don't see why humans wouldn't do the same.

And yeah, husband probably needs a whiff of ass to make him feel like he's working for something.

CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sanguivorant View Post
    Monkeys regularly sniff each other's asses. Don't see why humans wouldn't do the same.

And yeah, husband probably needs a whiff of ass to make him feel like he's working for something.

Dongzhao is smiling cause he knows his wife ate some rice 4 hours ago.

Cope cope cope

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op is a virgin

Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is a theory that certain humans enjoy ridiculously large big fat asses not for reproductive reasons but because they are natural cannibals and used to literally eat a woman's ass.

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dongzhao is smiling cause he knows his wife ate some rice 4 hours ago.

Cope cope cope
    You've never had the urge to just stuff your face in between some nice cheeks? Seriously?

Not even to lick but just as an urge?

ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You've never had the urge to just stuff your face in between some nice cheeks? Seriously?

Honestly, no. It's right next to may actual target, which smells and tastes better. Each to their own, but eating ass seems to me like playing in the sewer right next to the playground.

After you poop in the toilet, do you like to put your face in the toilet bowl and sniff ?

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After you poop in the toilet, do you like to put your face in the toilet bowl and sniff ?
    I do this after your mom poops in the toilet

Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    8 December 1909: 44 Fontenoy Street, Dublin.
    My sweet little whorish Nora
    I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being ****ed arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I ****ed you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest ****ing I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck up in you for hours, ****ing in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every **** I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger **** than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I ****ed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to **** a farting woman when every **** drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.
    You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your ****, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over me with a whore’s glow in your slumbrous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometime too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your hot drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s ****. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your **** is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.
    Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little ****bird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

This is a letter from James Joyce to one of his lovers. The dude was a writer and was obviously born before the internet, he died during WW II even. Its pretty clear ppl will always and have always been into some weird ****.

EDIT: One of his letters actually talks about listening to a girl **** in her pants and then he'd fuk em. Feels kinda weird tho that these letters are so widely distributed just cause he's dead. I wonder if he'd be pissed af knowing a bunch of ppl read em.

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going to put an end to this and text my gpop if people ate ass back in the day
    Uncontrollable behavior with some psychopathic tendencies

Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Illuminatty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ausbrit View Post
    Eating ass is primal. It's a carnal display of dominance. If you don't eat ass you're low T.
    Illuminati™

yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    an ass a day keeps the doctor away, thats what my kindergarten teacher use to tell me when he was still teaching
    Hates people who drive slow in the left lane crew
    Chelsea FC Crew
    Hala Madrid
    Negged a moderator and lmao'd crew
    Negg mouth breathers on sight

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IlChosenOne View Post
    I'm like in a permanent state of beer goggles and thirst. I don't even have that post-fap "clarity" or disgust anymore. I just lick my lips like BUENO and want more.
    dam this chit like reading a description of my own life .
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I remember some fat broad on tinder said she likes to lick angus and wanted to lick mine. Told her That tongue of hers aint gettin through this jungle.

Ill pass on the lickin of the ass. No thx new trend.
    "If you cant slam with the best, Jam with the rest."

*Always picks last option crew*
    *Buffalo Bills fanatic crew*
    *Knicks....I guess*

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess im old cause I think its groce as fuk. ill eat da gushy but naw son im good on eatin da ass
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShadowBarkley View Post
    I remember some fat broad on tinder said she likes to lick angus and wanted to lick mine. Told her That tongue of hers aint gettin through this jungle.

Ill pass on the lickin of the ass. No thx new trend.
    Not surprise she wanted to, nothing better than a nice hairy ass (which judging by your avi, you posses one)

hnnnng

Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wwchamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does no1 seriously care about that letter I copy pasted. Dude was a degenerate and its on display for everyone to read. This was well before the internet...

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lucianus View Post
    Not surprise she wanted to, nothing better than a nice hairy ass (which judging by your avi, you posses one)

hnnnng
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao if you stick your nose and tongue into someone's anal sphincter. what a degrading, depreciating act and crime against ones self. how deviant and repulsive.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Meh i've tried it and it tasted like poop. Once you actually do it you will be disgusted, but the temptation is always there because asses are awesome
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) ZT89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this

i remember diving head first into a guy's ass through his kappa joggers, and didn't come up for air

i was like 4 and he was 17

him and his m8s found it funny but i meant business
    tbh i get turned on by being submissive, like a guy sitting on my face and telling me to stick my ******* tongue in his ass

Originally Posted by Wwchamp View Post
    8 December 1909: 44 Fontenoy Street, Dublin.
    My sweet little whorish Nora
    I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being ****ed arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I ****ed you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest ****ing I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck up in you for hours, ****ing in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every **** I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger **** than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I ****ed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to **** a farting woman when every **** drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.
    You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your ****, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over me with a whore’s glow in your slumbrous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometime too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your hot drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s ****. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your **** is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.
    Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little ****bird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

This is a letter from James Joyce to one of his lovers. The dude was a writer and was obviously born before the internet, he died during WW II even. Its pretty clear ppl will always and have always been into some weird ****.

EDIT: One of his letters actually talks about listening to a girl **** in her pants and then he'd fuk em. Feels kinda weird tho that these letters are so widely distributed just cause he's dead. I wonder if he'd be pissed af knowing a bunch of ppl read em.
    Originally Posted by yoxnick View Post
    an ass a day keeps the doctor away, thats what my kindergarten teacher use to tell me when he was still teaching
    .....annnnnd that's enough MISC for the day.

Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EgoActor View Post
    lmao if you stick your nose and tongue into someone's anal sphincter. what a degrading, depreciating act and crime against ones self. how deviant and repulsive.
    honestly this is why i love it. i love guys dominating me

i must hate myself or something idk

ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000)

hnnnng
    "If you cant slam with the best, Jam with the rest."

*Always picks last option crew*
    *Buffalo Bills fanatic crew*
    *Knicks....I guess*

Originally Posted by ZT89 View Post
    .....annnnnd that's enough MISC for the day.
    liar

Originally Posted by ShadowBarkley View Post

Arch808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arch808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arch808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arch808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arch808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arch808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arch808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arch808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arch808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arch808 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arch808 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dat backyard chili crew
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eating ass is in the same vein of cultural degeneracy as transgender's and cucks IMO
    I identify as a chad with a jawline so chiseled it can cut diamond, don't assume my genetics

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time in now