9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9863 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sore Wrist-Forearm training options

So decided to do wrist curls last week after not training them for ages, now have pain in my right wrist.
    So i basically put it down to that, I have no pain when squeezing or lifting/pushing weight but its more of a throb/heaviness when stationary, annoys me the most when trying to get to sleep.
    Basically looking for a way to train forearms without doing the wrist curl movement as doing that causes pain.
    So what options do I have left?
    Things like farmers walks or something similar where i am gripping weight for as long as i can? or?
    “The only thing standing between you & your goal is the bullsh*t story you keep telling yourself as to why you cant achieve it”

stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stockriderman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 9863 View Post
    So decided to do wrist curls last week after not training them for ages, now have pain in my right wrist.
    So i basically put it down to that, I have no pain when squeezing or lifting/pushing weight but its more of a throb/heaviness when stationary, annoys me the most when trying to get to sleep.
    Basically looking for a way to train forearms without doing the wrist curl movement as doing that causes pain.
    So what options do I have left?
    Things like farmers walks or something similar where i am gripping weight for as long as i can? or?
    I don't train forearms as they can grow on their own by doing every single exercise... When you do pull ups, when you row, when you do dumbbell curl and so forth. No need to kill your wrists with it.
    Any time you are holding on to something, they are engaged. If yours don't engage, grab more weight. Eg. When I do pull ups, by 3rd set, my forearms usually give out first with a severe burn.