alpacaqueen42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpacaqueen42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpacaqueen42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpacaqueen42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpacaqueen42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpacaqueen42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpacaqueen42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpacaqueen42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpacaqueen42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpacaqueen42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpacaqueen42 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Hydration... Help?!

FIRST POST.
    About my body: I am female, 5 foot 9.5 inches, and my weight is 278. My BMI is 40.9.

I have been doing a number of things in an attempt to get healthier, including going on keto, walking, and drinking more water. My issue is that I don't know how much water to drink. From what I hear, the standard is 64 oz a day. I have been drinking about 72 oz a day(24 oz 3 times). But... according to numerous websites that calculate how much water to drink(including this one), I am supposed to be drinking around 190 oz of water based on my BMI!!! How do I go from 72 to 190?! It's hard to drink 72oz as it is. What can I do to make sure I'm well hydrated? Any suggestions for drinking more water?

AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by alpacaqueen42 View Post
    FIRST POST.
    About my body: I am female, 5 foot 9.5 inches, and my weight is 278. My BMI is 40.9.

I have been doing a number of things in an attempt to get healthier, including going on keto, walking, and drinking more water. My issue is that I don't know how much water to drink. From what I hear, the standard is 64 oz a day. I have been drinking about 72 oz a day(24 oz 3 times). But... according to numerous websites that calculate how much water to drink(including this one), I am supposed to be drinking around 190 oz of water based on my BMI!!! How do I go from 72 to 190?! It's hard to drink 72oz as it is. What can I do to make sure I'm well hydrated? Any suggestions for drinking more water?
    Don't stress too much about it. I use to drink 500ml 16oz of water a day (not optimal at all but didn't kill me and still made gains).

Drinking too much water can be dangerous as well. Just continue drinking the amount you're drinking and you'll be fine. Good luck on staying healthy.

dolphinlilac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolphinlilac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolphinlilac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolphinlilac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolphinlilac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolphinlilac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolphinlilac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolphinlilac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolphinlilac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolphinlilac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dolphinlilac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Upping your water intake is definitely a good move for health, but yeah, jumping straight to 190 oz can feel like a marathon. I had to increase my water intake last year, and here's what worked for me: I got one of those big water bottles with time markers on it. It was a game-changer because it reminded me to keep sipping throughout the day. Plus, I didn't have to constantly refill it.

FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The more you weigh, the more you need to drink. Other factors go into as well, including sweating, and according to my doc talking and coughing a lot as well. Carry water with you.