Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Can’t live like this anymore

31. Live alone with no friends because I developed bad social anxiety and bad ocd with a nice dose of clinical depression to top of it. I also work from home so don’t interact with anyone really. I’m afraid to work with people now since I feel like I don’t belong or fit in anywhere.

My only hobby was the gym. Going 6 times a day eating good. Dropped like 30lbs. Thought it would make me feel better but I think the gym just gives me worse anxiety.

I’m afraid of everything and talking to people which sucks because I used to be the opposite
    And good with people.

I’ve tried to be positive but it doesn’t work anymore. I’m just angry and alone all the time. obsessing about negative things. I’m in a hole and I can’t get out. Everyone else is partying and getting hammered on st Patty’s like I used to years ago before I turned into this.

I’m just miserable and don’t want to live like this anymore, but I can’t fix it. I’m too far gone.

Happy st party’s day and hopefully you’re drunk and not talking about being depressed on the internet while sitting in the dark. Wouldn’t recommend it

Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude I got over my anxiety by taking a lot of vitamin D3 and fishoil every day. Chances are that you are a shut-in that doesn't get enough sunlight, making the vitamin D problem even worse. Also going no-fap works wonders for anxiety. Yoghurt and fiber also helps since if your gut bacteria are ****ed up, you'll feel anxious as well.

TheRevilo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRevilo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRevilo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRevilo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRevilo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRevilo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRevilo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRevilo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRevilo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRevilo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheRevilo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Barbarian440 View Post
    Dude I got over my anxiety by taking a lot of vitamin D3 and fishoil every day. Chances are that you are a shut-in that doesn't get enough sunlight, making the vitamin D problem even worse. Also going no-fap works wonders for anxiety. Yoghurt and fiber also helps since if your gut bacteria are ****ed up, you'll feel anxious as well.
    Vitamin D and no fap helps me massively as well!
    And nah I’m not out partying, I’m on the ****ter

mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Vitamins arnt my problem. I take multi extra bit c, d, b complex, zinc. Def light on the sun though. Tried going for walks for a week but it just stressed me out seeing people. I can’t believe I’m this messed up.

I actually took a good probiotic recently for my gut. Getting nailed with non stop heartburn. I’m prescribed meds for it now. Falling apart inside and out. I do t know how to live anymore and can’t fix it.

cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I lived in South Central.... SOUTH CENTRAL. And I hated it, so I moved to Oahu. Now I can name you over 200 different kinds of fish.
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS
    RED BULL RACING

Originally Posted by cobhc View Post
    I lived in South Central.... SOUTH CENTRAL. And I hated it, so I moved to Oahu. Now I can name you over 200 different kinds of fish.
    Don’t know what that has to do with anything, but I like your football team choices. Although it comes with a lot of pain these days. And the hits will prob keep coming this year. Hope to god we draft barklay

cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrdelvecio View Post
    Don’t know what that has to do with anything, but I like your football team choices. Although it comes with a lot of pain these days. And the hits will prob keep coming this year. Hope to god we draft barklay
    We will.

We got Nate Solder now.

Superbowl bound bro.
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS
    RED BULL RACING

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe u like penises srs

We will.

We got Nate Solder now.

Superbowl bound bro.
    Big money for a declining tackle. Def a step up though. But anything is a step up from flowers. If we get barklay and a quality linemen it could get interesting. If not it will be a train wreck. If they draft a qb we will officially be the new browns

Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    Maybe u like penises srs
    If you’re trying to recruit me to your team when I’m in a weak state it won’t work.

Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Vitamins arnt my problem. I take multi extra bit c, d, b complex, zinc. Def light on the sun though. Tried going for walks for a week but it just stressed me out seeing people. I can’t believe I’m this messed up.

I actually took a good probiotic recently for my gut. Getting nailed with non stop heartburn. I’m prescribed meds for it now. Falling apart inside and out. I do t know how to live anymore and can’t fix it.
    I had heartburn from overeating. Although being anxious can interfere with your digestion. Try a digestive enzyme supplement.

The reason I got into bodybuilding in the first place is my childhood made me feel small and scared and gave me a lot of anxiety. When I got bigger than 90 percent of men I felt better and got the space I needed to understand why I felt the way I did.

Yeah sometimes it's just the place where you are.

Big money for a declining tackle. Def a step up though. But anything is a step up from flowers. If we get barklay and a quality linemen it could get interesting. If not it will be a train wreck. If they draft a qb we will officially be the new browns
    He's not declining bro. He got paid big money but he had leverage here. We lost out on Norwell, so we had to make this happen. We got Ogletree and some new linebackers familiar with Bettcher. I was hoping Mathieu would play along side Collins but the Texans got us back for Solder. We need a corner, Apple is a cock sucker.

Ride w/ Eli 4 life.
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS
    RED BULL RACING

Everydang u do is balloon 20Mavs11's Avatar
    20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you like sports. How about going to a sports bar and just surrounding yourself around other people. The gym is a nice start, but you need to go out more.
    [Dallas Cowboys][Dallas Mavericks][Texas Rangers][TCU*NCAA][DFW Crew]
    [Law of Attraction Crew]

There are glowies on the misc now. Don't fall for the bait.

I had heartburn from overeating. Although being anxious can interfere with your digestion. Try a digestive enzyme supplement.

The reason I got into bodybuilding in the first place is my childhood made me feel small and scared and gave me a lot of anxiety. When I got bigger than 90 percent of men I felt better and got the space I needed to understand why I felt the way I did.

Yeah sometimes it's just the place where you are.
    It started happening before I moved here and got worse when I lived alone the first time.

I’m the opposite. I’ve always been big. I’ve been 6’4 since like the 9th grade.

I really think my anxiety got worse when I started hitting the gym even harder I don’t know why.

I actually took those. The medicine I’m on after my endoscopy made me feel better instantly though. just getting old and need old people pills.

He's not declining bro. He got paid big money but he had leverage here. We lost out on Norwell, so we had to make this happen. We got Ogletree and some new linebackers familiar with Bettcher. I was hoping Mathieu would play along side Collins but the Texans got us back for Solder. We need a corner, Apple is a cock sucker.

Ride w/ Eli 4 life.

We needed a lt more than anything so we could move flowers because he’s “special”. Yeah the only really bad pick up was Stewart. Way overpaid for such a garbage old rb. I wanted the honey badger too, but didn’t think it would happen.

Yep apple might be more whacked than me haha he was talking **** to 14 year olds telling them they suck at football. The guy is trash. Can’t be a headcase in this game. Which is why Webb won’t work out. I went to Texas tech and had to watch him play.

It’s amazing Eli is still alive with the o line he’s had
    Last edited by mrdelvecio; 03-17-2018 at 08:55 PM.

Originally Posted by 20Mavs11 View Post
    So you like sports. How about going to a sports bar and just surrounding yourself around other people. The gym is a nice start, but you need to go out more.
    I think gym was a mistake. I’m too hardcore about it because I was serious with diet and wanted results. I actually look pretty good but most of the time I was just pissed off at people being slow, texting, being in my way doing an exercise that isn’t real.

I think the gym is a weird social dynamic which made me way worse.

I thought about going, but I’m not good at going to places alone. I used to be able to talk to anyone anywhere. I was the exact opposite. That’s the worst part. I was a social person so not being able to do it anymore really hits me hard.

I know I need to just suck it up and try, but when I do I get in my own head and go off the deep end with my thoughts. It really sucks.

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Listen kent:
    -Go get a part time job in a retail setting on the weekend/at night (this will be for awhile but temporary in the scheme of your life)
    -Go take a local community college uni in person class on something you find interesting. Only 1 class needed (31 isn't too old at local CC. You'd feel out of place at like ASU but not regular schools.)

^This will force you to interact with people, eventually you'll find yourself shooting the chit with coworkers. When you hit this step then:
    -Join a local recreation class whether it be yoga or gym related or some art chit if you're a *******.
    -Start asking people to go out to grab a brew with you.

It's important to keep yourself in social environments or you will turn into a rotter brah. You must force yourself back into it weekly.
    Last edited by peterplsss; 03-18-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Originally Posted by peterplsss View Post
    Listen kent:
    -Go get a part time job in a retail setting on the weekend/at night (this will be for awhile but temporary in the scheme of your life)
    -Go take a local community college uni in person class on something you find interesting. Only 1 class needed (31 isn't too old at local CC. You'd feel out of place at like ASU but not regular schools.)

^This will force you to interact with people, eventually you'll find yourself shooting the chit with coworkers. When you hit this step then:
    -Join a local recreation class whether it be yoga or gym related or some art chit if you're a *******.
    -Start asking people to go out to grab a brew with you.

It's important to keep yourself in social environments or you will turn into a rotter brah. You must force yourself back into it weekly.
    I already have a bachelors degree. I agree about the part time job. I’ve thought about that or doing community service.

My schedule is all ****ed up too. I sleep most of the day and stay up all night. I never want to go to bed at night for some reason. I feel like I’m missing out if I do, but sleeping all day doesn’t bother me. Always been like that, but I think now it’s worse and def not helping.

I know. Being alone with yourself and nothing but your head is dangerous. I’m just worried I’m too far gone and forgot how to be natural with people. If I do talk to someone at all throughout the day I obsess over it and dissect it. It’s depressing how far gone I am. Feels crazy even saying this stuff. Never thought this would be my life.

Used to be great with girls and talking to anyone. Now eye contact makes me nervous.

I def don’t like art for the record. At least I have that going for me

We needed a lt more than anything so we could move flowers because he’s “special”. Yeah the only really bad pick up was Stewart. Way overpaid for such a garbage old rb. I wanted the honey badger too, but didn’t think it would happen.

Yep apple might be more whacked than me haha he was talking **** to 14 year olds telling them they suck at football. The guy is trash. Can’t be a headcase in this game. Which is why Webb won’t work out. I went to Texas tech and had to watch him play.

It’s amazing Eli is still alive with the o line he’s had
    I think Webb might be aiight tho.

Eli = GOAT

Lol, I need to find this thread from Superbowl 46 that I made predicting that the Giants would smoke the Packers and all the Greenbay misc *******s were like "LMAO YA RITE." Then they disappeared to eat their cheese while they cried into Aaron Rodger's cum filled *******.
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS
    RED BULL RACING

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I already have a bachelors degree. I agree about the part time job. I’ve thought about that or doing community service.

My schedule is all ****ed up too. I sleep most of the day and stay up all night. I never want to go to bed at night for some reason. I feel like I’m missing out if I do, but sleeping all day doesn’t bother me. Always been like that, but I think now it’s worse and def not helping.

I know. Being alone with yourself and nothing but your head is dangerous. I’m just worried I’m too far gone and forgot how to be natural with people. If I do talk to someone at all throughout the day I obsess over it and dissect it. It’s depressing how far gone I am. Feels crazy even saying this stuff. Never thought this would be my life.

Used to be great with girls and talking to anyone. Now eye contact makes me nervous.

I def don’t like art for the record. At least I have that going for me
    You don't need to be seeking a degree to take classes brah and just because you have a degree doesn't mean you can never take a class again. Community college classes are cheap as fuk and I know a few adults that have taken a programming class, or a photography class or some sht just for fun and to meet some people. If I ever find myself bored or move to a new area I'll for sure find a class in something I'm a little interested in to go chat up some sloots and meet new people.

But the point is having a set thing like a part time in person job or a class will also force you to fix your sleep schedule. The benefits will be exponential. A retail job will be the easiest start, classes whether they be school or yoga classes will take initiative to be social so I'd say that is step 2, and step 3 is gonna be ask a bro to grab a brew or a sloot to grab a taste of the dink.

Once you build a small little social circle to hangout with you can ditch the part time job and class bullchit and then go out with those people to meet new people. But for now you need some crutches *******.

I think Webb might be aiight tho.

Eli = GOAT

Lol, I need to find this thread from Superbowl 46 that I made predicting that the Giants would smoke the Packers and all the Greenbay misc *******s were like "LMAO YA RITE." Then they disappeared to eat their cheese while they cried into Aaron Rodger's cum filled *******.
    People hate the giants because we’re a wild card. We can lose to the browns and then beat the pats. Both of those years of the last 2 super bowl wins we had turning points where we just clicked. After that we were on fire. The Green Bay game in 10 we had to beat the refs too. Even more than usual

It’s all about heating up st the right time. I knew when we almost beat the pats the last game of the reg season in 06 we were super bowl bound. There was also a turning point with cruz in 10 that I knew we were gonna take off and go again.

That’s one thing I love about being a giants fan. You get both the extremes of absolutely painful and ****ing amazing.

Webb is the worst kind of guy. He has the talent to look amazing in moments. But it isn’t the real him. He’ll string you along and play like garbage after having one good game that gives you hope.

f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I dont understand this. When I started lifting weight it changed everything about my mood and perception... I have never been so happy and I've been on the magic for over 10 years now, sometimes it boggles my mind how I can get so happy but its true... those chemical signals are free for us. Just make them appear.

So heres my initial diag: you are not doing the gym correctly. Are you doing squat/bench/dead like you should be? should be flyin' from that....

People hate the giants because we’re a wild card. We can lose to the browns and then beat the pats. Both of those years of the last 2 super bowl wins we had turning points where we just clicked. After that we were on fire. The Green Bay game in 10 we had to beat the refs too. Even more than usual

It’s all about heating up st the right time. I knew when we almost beat the pats the last game of the reg season in 06 we were super bowl bound. There was also a turning point with cruz in 10 that I knew we were gonna take off and go again.

That’s one thing I love about being a giants fan. You get both the extremes of absolutely painful and ****ing amazing.

Webb is the worst kind of guy. He has the talent to look amazing in moments. But it isn’t the real him. He’ll string you along and play like garbage after having one good game that gives you hope.
    Tbh, the MacAdoo era has been the worst period of Giant's history for at least 30 years.
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS
    RED BULL RACING

GivingOrders is not very well liked. (-100) GivingOrders is not very well liked. (-100) GivingOrders is not very well liked. (-100) GivingOrders is not very well liked. (-100) GivingOrders is not very well liked. (-100) GivingOrders is not very well liked. (-100) GivingOrders is not very well liked. (-100) GivingOrders is not very well liked. (-100) GivingOrders is not very well liked. (-100) GivingOrders is not very well liked. (-100) GivingOrders is not very well liked. (-100)
    finger anus and believe

Originally Posted by peterplsss View Post
    You don't need to be seeking a degree to take classes brah and just because you have a degree doesn't mean you can never take a class again. Community college classes are cheap as fuk and I know a few adults that have taken a programming class, or a photography class or some sht just for fun and to meet some people. If I ever find myself bored or move to a new area I'll for sure find a class in something I'm a little interested in to go chat up some sloots and meet new people.

But the point is having a set thing like a part time in person job or a class will also force you to fix your sleep schedule. The benefits will be exponential. A retail job will be the easiest start, classes whether they be school or yoga classes will take initiative to be social so I'd say that is step 2, and step 3 is gonna be ask a bro to grab a brew or a sloot to grab a taste of the dink.

Once you build a small little social circle to hangout with you can ditch the part time job and class bullchit and then go out with those people to meet new people. But for now you need some crutches *******.
    I know you’re right. I need to go to therapy again, which has never worked and get s job where I’m forced to be with people. I worry no one I work with will like me. That’s one of the big anxiety things in my head. Got treated like **** at a job with an nhl team and a bad rebuilding time where people were getting fired left and right and everyone was bitter. I moved for the job and that not working out really ****ed me up. I need to suck it up and stop being a bitch.

I had a gf the last couple years. She wasn’t very social with people either though so it made me a little worse I think. We just hung out with each other. Mostly on weekends because she lived an hour away. Kind of a weird deal

Tbh, the MacAdoo era has been the worst period of Giant's history for at least 30 years.
    I thought he was a ****ty oc and knew when he had the slicked back hair it was def game over haha I know coughlin. He’s a great guy. Getting rid of him instead of Reese was insane. Mara has no idea what he’s doing. I actually have a signed football of most of the 07 sb team, tyree is like 5’6 haha

I thought he was a ****ty oc and knew when he had the slicked back hair it was def game over haha I know coughlin. He’s a great guy. I actually have a signed football of most of the 07 sb team, tyree is like 5’6 haha
    If you made it through the MacAdoo era, you'll get through any thing bro. We're all gonna make it.
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS
    RED BULL RACING

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A 6'4" young guy, who is not only able bodied but in good shape? Man, shut the phuck up. You don't need to be positive, in fact, you can be pessemistic and still face your fears. It's about fear of rejection.

Join a group or club and improve your social skills. They are just neurological pathways that atrophy like any other nerve when you don't use it

If you made it through the MacAdoo era, you'll get through any thing bro. We're all gonna make it.
    He’s prob a big part of why I’m like this. He’s the burn that keeps on burning. Prob had more than a couple giants fans standing on ledges. I like how he bashed Eli but stuck up for flowers.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your 31 years old... Not in high-school any-more. Quit being a pussy.

Your literally acting like a teenage girl worrying about what other people think of you when they see you.