carmensandieg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carmensandieg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carmensandieg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carmensandieg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carmensandieg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Just wanted to talk about my gym experience!

Hi all,
    I started going to the gym regularly in January this year. I have tried to go 3 times a week with my bf and we do bench press, chest press, squats and a bunch of machine exercises. I was really scared to start lifting weights because I thought I would build muscle under my fat and look "bigger," but I am already a lot smaller after 2~ months. I started at 123lbs (size 6-8) and now I'm 115 (size 6). I've also started counting my macros. I compare them with my bf for fun and it turns out he often cheats less than me lol! Macros was challenging because I only get 1400 cals (I'm 5'2") but I have made healthier choices and my meals are loaded with veggies so I'm eating a lot even though it's low calorie.
    There was a couple weeks where I was too busy to go to the gym because of school, so I would do short 20-30 minute workouts on youtube at home when I had time. I definitely prefer doing a little cardio on the side.

My current goal is to continue doing 3 workouts with weights and 1-2 cardio workouts on the side per week. I want to keep leaning out. I still need to work on my diet. Currently drinking a 400 cal mocha hahah. Sorry I don't have pics, I'm hoping to post some when I lose more weight.

okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) okayest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You’re doing a great job, keep it up!

euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) euco09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like you're doing great! I find the diet part way harder than the gym part but I am always working on trying to find easy, convenient healthy foods to eat. Eggs, tuna, zucchini and baked beans are my current healthy but easy, convenient foods

carmensandieg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carmensandieg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carmensandieg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carmensandieg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carmensandieg0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by okayest View Post
    You’re doing a great job, keep it up!
    Thanks so much!!

Originally Posted by euco09 View Post
    Sounds like you're doing great! I find the diet part way harder than the gym part but I am always working on trying to find easy, convenient healthy foods to eat. Eggs, tuna, zucchini and baked beans are my current healthy but easy, convenient foods
    Ya I have been working out on/off for a long time but this is the first time I'm paying attention to my diet and it's helped me so much. Eggs is one of my favourites too!! I love that I can find an egg and cheese sandwich or egg burrito at most fast food joints