Closed Thread
    NerdyGuy1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy 19 Years old Low Testosterone...Assistance?

Hi everyone, im 19 years old and accoridng to my doctor, test results, Google searches and health articles, i have extremely low Testosterone levels?

Id recently went to get testing; HIV,Semen analysis and Hormone tests.
    My HIV test was fine and dandy, Semen analysis was normal i guess. But my hormone test, in my opinion, is ridiculous!

Behold my amazing results....Test level is- 196.1 ng/dl. The normal level is supposed to be 300-1000 ng/dl. And according to my Doctor and Google searches, the average Testosterone level for someone my age is supposed to be around or over 700 ng/dl.
    My free test level is- 23.25 pg/ml, DHEA sulphat level is 128 μg/dl the normal range is 70.2-492 for guys my age. Woot! Man am i lucky! :|

Soooo, im guessing the reason as to why ive felt like complete and utter **** for the past 7 ish years (no morning wood since i was like 14) No sex drive from what i can tell and i just always feel like slamming my head into desks, walls, people.. anything. Guessing these levels are responsible.

Forgot to mention, my doctor told me im fine.... Soooo no fix then... unless you guys and gals could assist maybe?

Thanks for reading,

Jake

Fuk them up? How tf do i even do that? And why would i do that??? Theyre already fuked

My parents wouldnt lift a finger to help me, guess a google search will give me the answers.

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NerdyGuy1998 View Post
    My parents wouldnt lift a finger to help me, guess a google search will give me the answers.
    If you have insurance, just find a local doctor to specialize in hormones and ask him if he accept your insurance. Then you can show him your test results, you're over 18 so you can do this without your parents permission.

sincerely a guy who is 10 year older than you who was once a nerdyguy1989.
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

Ok, i have insurance, ill give it a try.

Thanks older nerdyguy

Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000) Nestaaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop jerking off 4 times a day