Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Awesome will try. They have to be cheaper than the Lucky brand although I'm up to 4 pairs of those now, wife found 2 pairs and I bought 2 at lunch. need a couple more and I'll be set. Will try amazon for the 541s

$hit those are $50 min on amazon too.
    While your at it might as well try some 560 Levi's

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have a pair of "Lois-Original Denim" jeans that I bought in a upscale mens store, they were about $160. They have a stretchy waist, and the denim has some give as well. They are my best fitting denim, only wear them "offsite", usually with an oxford shirt, kind of a more casual jean.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm so jacked beyond clothes I just go to work naked. I have to tuck my pocket change and keys under my tongue.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    I'm so jacked beyond clothes I just go to work naked. I have to tuck my pocket change and keys under my tongue.
    Not going to ask where you're stashing the bills...

Was friends with Methuselah

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking

https://www.concealedcargo.com/

I've gotten away from jeans and gone to wearing these as of late. Only thing is I'm going to have my SIL modify the pockets a bit as the design tends to hang up a bit on the 'draw'. Once modified they should work with a full-size auto.
    Was friends with Methuselah

homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another option aside from Levi's 541, American Eagle usually has some decent stretch flex jeans that could be had for around $20/pair during sales.
    -SF Gigantes y SF 49ers-

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks all! Going to try some of the recommendations for the Levi’s as well as some of the really cheap ones mentioned so I have some pairs for fishing etc.

Guess I’ll be returning the medium loose fit UA shirts. Tried one on this morning and there’s no way they are going to fit. The arms are too short, chest and shoulders way too tight and I don’t think I’m going to get narrower. The loose fit large fit fine, I guess I’ll try a different cut if I want something more fitted and to not look like I’m wearing a toddler shirt. That was kind of an impulse buy I grabbed 8 because they were $16 at sams club and usually $23. I have a drawer full of larges so probably return the mediums for my jeans fund

I think Marshals gets seconds of the jeans, of the 4 pairs of same size and cut of lucky brand jeans, one pair was like 3” shorter they were like high waters, it was a pair my wife grabbed and I tried that pair on first. She was like “you said you tried that size on, those look ridiculous “ I was like ya they do look a bit short don’t they (literally above the ankle)...I didn’t think they looked like that 4hrs earlier and a 2” growth spurt seemed unlikely, so I tried the others on and they were the correct length for covering my ankles....

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Surprised this hasn't been added yet:

Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I've been working out. I'm huge.
    LOL ... Size 40 to 42
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just happened to look an the good Addidas boxers are on sale on amazon....ordered some with some 541 jeans and some more size L shirts on sale cheap

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    13.56 is crazy cheap

Going broke saving all this money

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still on the same pairs of those adidas boxer briefs you recommended. They were pricy but worth it too, still look like new.
    The Adidas boxer briefs are all I wear now. I found them on sale at Kohl's so I bought a few packs of them. Once I wore them I kept going back to them and them only when it was time to put on boxers, so I'm ready to just throw out my other ones. Like you said, they can be pricey but damn worth it.

Jeez I guess. I have slowly come around to only buying better quality clothes, I'm still cheap though . But UA for T shirts and shorts only now even though pricy you can't "kill them" and they don't start stinking like my Russell athletic ones did, even when washed in the sanitary cycle.
    I will pay more for quality all day long. Ironically, the only jeans I can recall "failing" me are my favorite pair of Lucky Brand.

Still pretty pricy. The Lucky brand were $50 per pair at Marshals with a tag that said $119 lol who the fuk would pay $119 for jeans, that's probably what I spent on 6 pairs of my wrangler jeans .
    I found my first Lucky's at TJ Max and they were around $30. I got so excited about them being "stretchy" and was bragging to my wife about how they felt. That's when she said "girl jeans are like that honey, its not special." Ugh, totally harshed my mellow.

For Xmas 2016 I went pants shopping and determined to find something that "fit," because I'm also too huge for humanity. "Athletic fit" seemed to be the ticket. I was in Dillard's and they had a decent selection of pants with athletic fit that worked, but I dropped $99 on old faithful...a pair of Lucky's.

I know my body has changed over the years, but I swear jeans have changed as well. Unless I get a special fit, none of them seem to work for me anymore. So the days of just getting my size without trying them on are over. And while my mind would like to think I'm just yuuuuuuuuuuuuge, I'm often times wearing jeans that I bought years ago with the same size and they fit just fine.
    Last edited by wesleysh21; 03-01-2018 at 12:04 PM.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post

I know my body has changed over the years, but I swear jeans have changed as well. Unless I get a special fit, none of them seem to work for me anymore. So the days of just getting my size without trying them on are over. And while my mind would like to think I'm just yuuuuuuuuuuuuge, I'm often times wearing jeans that I bought years ago with the same size and they fit just fine.
    Pants are definitely cut different, its like they try to sneak a little "skinny jeans" look in there no matter what. I'm wearing the Lucky Athletic cut today. I like the stretchy. I call them my "jeggins" like the womens jeans leggings . Comfortable though, Levis will be to me on Sat.

Link above for the Addidas boxers for $7/pair that's a steal. I also had to get new socks cause my dog ruined all of mine and got UA socks at sams club. Feeling all new and fancy. I have not bought any clothes in years then I just pretty much buy new wardrobe all at once . Nothing better than new jeans, socks and shoes. Cant wait to have the new boxers ion the mix.

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pants are definitely cut different, its like they try to sneak a little "skinny jeans" look in there no matter what. I'm wearing the Lucky Athletic cut today. I like the stretchy. I call them my "jeggins" like the womens jeans leggings . Comfortable though, Levis will be to me on Sat.

Link above for the Addidas boxers for $7/pair that's a steal. I also had to get new socks cause my dog ruined all of mine and got UA socks at sams club. Feeling all new and fancy. I have not bought any clothes in years then I just pretty much buy new wardrobe all at once . Nothing better than new jeans, socks and shoes. Cant wait to have the new boxers ion the mix.
    If you really want to feel fancy, buy some Smartwool socks or something similar. Pricey as all get out but man they are nice. I wear cheap Dickie's with extra padding for work (I work in boots) but I wear my Smartwool's for training.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SO my 34" waist pants are now so loose that my belt gives me a crotch bulge that would make John Holmes jealous. I like my pants a little roomy in the waist to accommodate CC pistol, but the are looking kind of clownish at this point, and I have no intention of stopping my diet at this point so yet another downsize in wardrobe is eminent. I stopped at Sam's Club yesterday and grabbed 3 pairs of Levi 516 or 614 or something IDK they were supposed to be relaxed fit, straight leg (i.e. not skinny jeans). They don't have dressing rooms and though tempted to, I did not strip down to my boxers to just give them a try in the middle of the isle (the thought did cross my mind though because why no dressing rooms in a giant store . SO I try them on last night, they fit in the waist (still a little loose as I like) but OMG it looked like they were painted on my ass and legs. Since I am not aspiring to the "urban cowboy" look my wife is returning them today (after taking a pic of course because she said they look great, but you can't wear those in public )

So remembering some of our old "I'm too Hyooge for people Clothes" threads in here, I just ran out to the store at lunch and tried on some Lucky brand jeans. 32" waist athletic cut are roomy in the waist and fit great, still a little more slim in thighs, but I think they fit how jeans are supposed to, versus what my current clown pants from walmart fit like (wrangler loose fit). Anyway I bought two pairs, but I'm a cheap bastard the Lucky's are expensive AF, and I need more than two pairs of jeans that fit. What other cost effective brands of pants have larger cut legs etc that are not going to cost me a leg to buy a few extra pairs. I work in an Industry wear I do not need to be "high fashion"....

I also bought size medium UA loose fit shirts. They are a bit snug right now, but as I continue my journey to manlet, they will likely fit. My size L of the same type get pretty baggy when I start getting lean .
    I switched from lucky to wrangler 21 jeans. Much better.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks all! Going to try some of the recommendations for the Levi’s as well as some of the really cheap ones mentioned so I have some pairs for fishing etc.

Guess I’ll be returning the medium loose fit UA shirts. Tried one on this morning and there’s no way they are going to fit. The arms are too short, chest and shoulders way too tight and I don’t think I’m going to get narrower. The loose fit large fit fine, I guess I’ll try a different cut if I want something more fitted and to not look like I’m wearing a toddler shirt. That was kind of an impulse buy I grabbed 8 because they were $16 at sams club and usually $23. I have a drawer full of larges so probably return the mediums for my jeans fund

I think Marshals gets seconds of the jeans, of the 4 pairs of same size and cut of lucky brand jeans, one pair was like 3” shorter they were like high waters, it was a pair my wife grabbed and I tried that pair on first. She was like “you said you tried that size on, those look ridiculous “ I was like ya they do look a bit short don’t they (literally above the ankle)...I didn’t think they looked like that 4hrs earlier and a 2” growth spurt seemed unlikely, so I tried the others on and they were the correct length for covering my ankles....
    Well that's a relief. I'm like...huh, pretty sure I have a few men's medium tees around...not like they are tight, but they aren't dresses either.

I'm pretty much asexual when it comes to tees...if I like it and it isn't obscenely tight/expensive imma gonna get it.

I found my first Lucky's at TJ Max and they were around $30. I got so excited about them being "stretchy" and was bragging to my wife about how they felt. That's when she said "girl jeans are like that honey, its not special." Ugh, totally harshed my mellow.
    Spandex...not just for yoga pants.

If you really want to feel fancy, buy some Smartwool socks or something similar. Pricey as all get out but man they are nice. I wear cheap Dickie's with extra padding for work (I work in boots) but I wear my Smartwool's for training.
    Smartwool are nice. Ones I wear most are Bombas because they seem to hold up well (no holes yet) and when I can I like to match the color to my tee shirt.

Who knows on sizing. Makes no sense to me. Tried to find what the hip is for a men's 34 out of general curiosity. Failed. Closest thing I found said add 21 to your size in women's jeans to find your size in men's jeans; so 27 I guess. But then women's size chart says I'm a 27 in women's. BRB...waist is more than 27"...flat but wide.

https://www.blitzresults.com/en/jeans-size/
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Adidas boxer briefs are all I wear now. I found them on sale at Kohl's so I bought a few packs of them. Once I wore them I kept going back to them and them only when it was time to put on boxers, so I'm ready to just throw out my other ones. Like you said, they can be pricey but damn worth it.
    I like those athletic underwear in the gym, I don't think I could get used to wearing them all the time though. It's essentially the same material as women's panties are made of and my boys are comfortable in cotton.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    LOL at medium shirts. That was grade school.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Levi 541 on sale next 11 hours for 36$

Only have the dark blue sequioa color

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Levi 541 on sale next 11 hours for 36$

Only have the dark blue sequioa color

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Saw that this morning almost ordered another pair but I’ve got four pairs of those now and 4 pairs of Lucky Athletic cut. The lucky fit me a litttle better, they seem to be a little looser on the thigh in 32w. The Levi’s athletic fluctuate a lot, I put all the washes I wanted in my cart saved for later and buy them when they go under $40.

I actually bought more of the boxers today at TJ Max. 2 packs were $10 feel like a chump paying $24 on Amazon . I git the only two they had left and they were the shorter ones.

congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Levi's 541 are decent cut, but very inconsistent with sizing. I measure 37" at the hips where I like my jeans, so I usually by a size 35" in most khaki's or pants (since most companies cut the actual size about 2" over listed size). However, I have 541's in a 34" (grey) and 32" (tan) and both use a very different type of stretch denim. Just be aware, the sizing is not consistent for the 541's. I have an old pair of Levi's 559 in a 34" waste that seems to be the best fit for me (wife prefers tighter though) at least in a regular denim (non-stretch). Good luck find that perfect fit and keep us up to date.
    Last edited by congore; 03-30-2018 at 11:55 AM.