Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Please list some of the biggest reasons why you think there are school shootings

The intent of this thread is to better humanity, period. Mods this is not a troll thread this is very serious and I hope one day we can figure this problem out and solve it + many other issues that cause great pain to human beings AKA our brothers and sisters

There are many reasons why someone might go on a shooting rampage. But a few very specific reasons stand out in my mind:

The first is drugs and pharmaceutical drugs. I would love to see some stats on how many of these school shooters have taken or did take substances that alter the human brain's neurotransmitters. Medication is a huge problem in this country and it seems like its all being ignored and covered up because there is so much money that's being made. Putting a child with a developing brain on strong pharmaceutical drugs can seriously alter their own personality and very well make them do things they normally would not do. This is a fact. It is also proven that when a developing brain is altered with drugs the frontal lobe will not develop properly. Look up the frontal lobe if you don't know what it is, but pretty much its the "filter" of our brains.

You know how you can crash from a coke binge? Well what happens when a kid stops taking their antidepressants cold turkey (very common) after a year of being on them? The same thing...on a lesser scale maybe...but still...the same thing....Think about it. Sometimes people don't even know they're messed up when this happens too. Very common. Its extremely hard to maintain mental stability while taking any drugs, no matter how precise you are, you will experience ups and downs because the body / brain is constantly adapting and changing, this is why medication increases are common and why more meds are generally implemented when something such as "tolerance" builds. Now I know medication has its place! Of course it does! There are a lot of good things that come from advances in the medical field. Please keep an open mind and try to understand the magnitude of what is happening here. We're talking about children being fed amphetamines for ADD/ADHD. Amphetamine is speed, the same exact drug that has wreaked havoc on so many lives before. Do any of you seriously believe that a child needs to take amphetamines and be on them the rest of their lives? Please go look at the side effects if you're disagreeing with me.

Secondly, technology. Technology is also a major cause for so many different reasons. Its already becoming our downfall and we're all witnessing it right now. People stay inside too much on their computers, or they stare into their phones. There is a lack of socialization going on and its starting to become scary. Humans are meant to socialize, we are all social creatures and if you say you're the exception its probably because you haven't even properly socialized to begin with so you have social anxiety and think you don't want to socialize but your own mind is playing tricks on you. So many kissless virgins out there that are pushing 30+ now. Its turning into an epidemic. Humans need to socialize, we all need friends and we all need to have sex. We're all programmed to do this its biology. We're also experiencing a massive increase in attention whoring, conceitedness and vanity because of technology which is warping many people in a lot of different ways. We're losing a grasp on what truly matters in life and now worshiping superficial things, making them a priority over things that are more important but we don't even see it happening and its poisoning all of our brains once again. And how about video games? There is a reason why they make things rated R or "Mature". What happens when a 5 year old plays grand theft auto? Think about it.

Next lets talk about "disciplining" a child. Is there no more of that? No more spanking? Are we all becoming too soft? I'd say absolutely yes without a doubt. We're becoming too PC and too soft. Not many kids are becoming disciplined anymore and instead we're all spoiling them. Creating a sense of entitlement in the younger generation (technology does this too) and nobody has any respect anymore yet everybody expects to be respected. A lot of the younger generation is living in a safe little bubble and has very little grasp on the true reality of things.

Already wrote too much, but I think I made my point. The last thing I will say is this, how many school shootings happened in the 1950's? What the hell changed?

Cliffs-

- Drugs,medication
    - Technology
    - Lack of being disciplined
    Last edited by dopamine72; 02-19-2018 at 08:50 PM.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i agree
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Sylvarius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sylvarius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sylvarius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sylvarius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sylvarius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sylvarius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sylvarius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sylvarius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sylvarius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sylvarius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sylvarius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Humans are dinks.
    6'1 masterrace crew
    phone is a $600 alarm clock crew
    sleep in my car on Friday nights so my cats think I have life crew
    You best start believing in clown worlds, you’re in one

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just waiting for someone to say "legality of firearms"

CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CANADlAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I believe it stems from
    over prescription of Drugs for (antidepressants anxiety etc)
    Abuse by parents
    And being a social outcast

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Just waiting for someone to say "legality of firearms"
    See this is why I brought up the 1950's example. We all still had firearms back then, so why weren't there many school shootings back then?

I rest my case

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Social media is how you become totally isolated and left out . . . and how you can become instantly famous . . . all at the same time.

And people are more fragile today than at any point in history.

That's a lethal combination.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My dad claims there are more shootings now because abortion is legal and we thus no longer value human life.

Chit guys... Today the misc is saner than my Fox News brainwashed dad.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

Registered LGBTTQQIAAP doiliftbro's Avatar
    doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    over the past 60+~years women have somewhat evolved into, what the media portrays, a superior being to men. young men growing up in these times see this, every miscer is a classic example (fa, sloots gone sloot etc), feel worth less than men in previous generations. generations where men were respected for what they sacrificed for their, our, country. now the ideology is that women are the true sacrifices of war, they stay at home worrying while the male figure is out risking his life just for his right to vote. yet the woman is still the victim because of how much she has to worry. this causes major depressive problems in young men growing up in this time, depression leading to medications that, if not taken properly, result in severe depression. what?you're taking a medication that causes severe depression, suicidal thoughts, etc and you're diagnosed with depression? how many of you at the age of 18 could keep up with taking medications day after day all year round? this is the result.
    my opinion
    cliffs
    male depression as a result of modern day "feminism"
    medications to "treat" depression
    and I'll throw in, why are we allowing these people with these diagnosis to buy guns? I'm pro gun I own 7 including 3 semi automatic guns, I love them and it's my right to own them. but there has to be some kind of restriction, not on guns, on people.
    i voluntarily joined the pepperoni nips crew

idontliftbro

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    My dad claims there are more shootings now because abortion is legal and we thus no longer value human life.

Imagine how many more losers we would have roaming around without abortion?
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    Social media is how you become totally isolated and left out . . . and how you can become instantly famous . . . all at the same time.
    Very good point
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    As funny as that sounds that actually might be a little part of it. Leave all possibilities open because that's how we solve problems. There are many reasons, and this thread is here so we can figure them all out and change this nightmare.

I mean, if you put it simply, we are exterminating a human life, and its now the norm so its widely accepted socially. But what happens subconsciously when we truly know that this is going on? Maybe to some people it desensitizes them to taking a human life and they start to rationalize things in an irrational way?

Anything is possible at this point and I'm not going to speak in absolutes on this particular subject however I will speculate like I just did in my above sentence

Don't Rattle My Cage DrunkenMoron's Avatar
    DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm gonna +1 technology as dumb as it sounds, violant video games.. social media..

Kids don't go out and just play, form a social life and make friends. Fight and make up. Win and lose.

Instead some parents buy a console and just be happy there kid goes to school, gets picked on, comes home angry and shoots people on his console to feel better.. eventually that turns into a real life desire I think.

Ultimately it's a collection of things that create a school shooter, whether medication, technology or just bad parenting.

( My opinion )

Edit:

Reading some of the comments I see a lot of people made similar suggestions. Salute !
    - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum -

** Egg Crew **

FBjuiceboxFTW is just really nice. (+1000) FBjuiceboxFTW is just really nice. (+1000) FBjuiceboxFTW is just really nice. (+1000) FBjuiceboxFTW is just really nice. (+1000) FBjuiceboxFTW is just really nice. (+1000) FBjuiceboxFTW is just really nice. (+1000) FBjuiceboxFTW is just really nice. (+1000) FBjuiceboxFTW is just really nice. (+1000) FBjuiceboxFTW is just really nice. (+1000) FBjuiceboxFTW is just really nice. (+1000) FBjuiceboxFTW is just really nice. (+1000)
    The existence of republicucks
    *Posts made by this account are fully paid for by the Biden Crime Family and the Honorable Xi Jiping

Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Social structure is becoming more hive like, no reason to care about anything.
    I lost my chit.

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There needs to be special schools for the freaks, gifted kids, artisits, miscers, psychos, etc... Then they can be around their kinds and feel comfortable and not likely to shoot their colleagues. You cant mix those types of kids in with the normies or theres bound to be tension. Think matrix/Zion
    Last edited by anonkunbrah; 02-19-2018 at 09:19 PM.

Registered User ExistentialBrah's Avatar
    ExistentialBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExistentialBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExistentialBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExistentialBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExistentialBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExistentialBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExistentialBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExistentialBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExistentialBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExistentialBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExistentialBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    See this is why I brought up the 1950's example. We all still had firearms back then, so why weren't there many school shootings back then?

I rest my case
    World population has ballooned nearly 4 times since then though, the less people the less its likely to happen.

Don't Rattle My Cage DrunkenMoron's Avatar
    DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ExistentialBrah View Post
    World population has ballooned to nearly 4 times since then, the less people the less its likely to happen.
    Back then serial killers were the problem !
    - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum -

** Egg Crew **

fezjones is a complete loser! (-2000) fezjones is a complete loser! (-2000) fezjones is a complete loser! (-2000) fezjones is a complete loser! (-2000) fezjones is a complete loser! (-2000) fezjones is a complete loser! (-2000) fezjones is a complete loser! (-2000) fezjones is a complete loser! (-2000) fezjones is a complete loser! (-2000) fezjones is a complete loser! (-2000) fezjones is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Fake news, many shooting are fake, they are drills with crisis actors. Then there is the wide spread glorification and notoriety, a form of secular martyrdom for these aspies. This is all thanks to the mainstream media, an now ******** which promotes all posts about shootings over people's food pics and mundane statuses.
    There's clearly an agenda to make a lot of money for the media and even the gun manufacturers (gun sales increase after shooting), the two sides are being played off each other.
    Media- make money
    Business- Gun manufacturers and anti 2A group make money
    State- Passes laws and gives sitting politicians free exposure

This is all the MO of u kno who
    ALEX JONES 2024
    *Never go to the gym, dont lift crew*
    *Sub 30" waist crew"
    *Face is everythang crew"

albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) albeezy512 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mentally ill people get access to guns they are unfit for.
    **Chemical Engineering Crew**
    **Texas Crew**
    **Only lift to bang chicks crew**
    ** Guitar Crew**
    **BBC Crew**

5'10 170 12%bf

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    - Drugs esp pharma scripts pills
    - Being a social outcast
    - Mental illness legit ie psycho schizo bipolar etc

/end thread

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post

reps are on r/c but I agree 100%
    Official LTC representative

Originally Posted by anonkunbrah View Post
    There needs to be special schools for the freaks, gifted kids, artisits, miscers, psychos, etc... Then they can be around their kinds and feel comfortable and not likely to shoot their colleagues. You cant mix those types of kids in with the normies or theres bound to be tension. Think matrix/Zion
    Very interesting stuff right here
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    - Drugs esp pharma scripts pills
    - Being a social outcast
    - Mental illness legit ie psycho schizo bipolar etc
    /end thread
    lol /thread?

So you figured everything out and we can solve this now after all the facts and evidence you've presented? lol

Sounds like you're just sick of hearing about this issue

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1) Pharmaceutical drugs. There are definitely people, including children, with serious mental issues that could result in them needing medications to help manage them. That being said, mental health meds are thrown at our society like M&M's these days - it's absolutely out of control. The way the media potrays it, between things like ADHD, anxiety disorders, depression, autism, etc., about half of kids could be diagnosed with something. They are definitely over-diagnosing a lot of this chit and putting way more kids on drugs than they should, thereby uncessessarily effecting their developement.

2) The anti-bullying movement/victim mentality- in theory, the idea sounds well intentioned, but the way society goes about it is all wrong. On one hand, the MSM/schools rag on and on about how bad bullying is. Meanwhile, instead of putting a stop to it when it happens, they mainly ignore it. Hell, they will expell a kid for finally standing up to his tormentors and socking them in the face once instead of telling the dumbassss bullies they shouldn't have been asssholes to the kid. The bullies miss out on good life lessons while the bullied kids are taught to either over-dramatize their victim status or face severe punishment for actually dealing with it. Everyone loses here.

3) Participation/"Everyone's a winner" mentality - kids need to learn how to handle defeat and not be sore losers from a young age. This happy horse chit where schools name every kid a winner, never keep score, throw fits over superior teams scoring too many points, etc. - it all makes whiny little brats out of kids instead of teaching them how to accept losing and better themselves from it as they grow up.

4) Kids don't learn how to properly socialize anymore / Raising kids in front of screens. When I was a kid, it was just TV and video games - now it's that plus smart phones, iPads, etc. along with a lot more video games and crap too. Nowadays kids as young as 3 years old or so will obsess over iPads out in public and chit. Not to mention society's obsession with social media.

5) The media glorifies them for it. School shooters instantly become infamous to the point of getting wikipedia pages and chit made about them. They view it as a way to easily gain noteriety and have their voices heard, even if society frowns upon their actions.
    Last edited by northernlights7; 02-19-2018 at 09:42 PM.

FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitSparky1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    copy cat syndrome

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Young men raised without fathers are prone to various issues.

I think no masculine role model + lack of social interaction via tech = an emotionally and socially lost man that is dangerous.

All of these shooters are the same. Their social skills are off, they seem on the spectrum, and they are angry.

These "off" people always existed, but in the past they were able to semi fix their issues due to normal socializing.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    Very interesting stuff right here

lol /thread?

So you figured everything out and we can solve this now after all the facts and evidence you've presented? lol

Sounds like you're just sick of hearing about this issue
    Lol dude ive analyzed this topic. A lot.

Being a social outcast that feels rejected by the "tribe" is #1.

If we cant agree on that.. Well i think youre a moron honestly if you dont agree with me on that.

Now tied or close to it is pharma drugs. The thing keeping pharma drugs from being #1 is that Chad pops them all the time but Stacy and Tiffany suck his dik on the reg so shooting up the school isnt on his radar.

After #1 and #2 I detail above there are several factors but they arent the real steak of the situation

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Social outcast and having no hope.
    Kindness is all that matters in life

SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too lenient gun laws

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because the NRA hands guns out of mcdonalds drive throughs in the south

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dylan Klebold’s mother seems like a regular type of person. I’ve heard her speak and listened to how she viewed her son.

I don’t know why a person would do something like that.
    worse things happen at sea