Closed Thread
    ehr1024 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Please help with my wife's stomach issues

Hello. I am looking for some advise for my wife. She has been trying to maintain a healthier lifestyle and we are running into some issues. Specifically related to her stomach. She currently does a mixture of 21 day fix, Insanity Max 30, and running. The problem is that when she tries eating better (cleaner) she develops pretty intense stomach cramps and really bad gas. Its bad enough to where the kids complain about it, so she goes back to just eating cereal all the time or doesn't eat much at all and that stifles the progress that she is making by the workouts. She is starting to get really frustrated with her lack of progress because of this. Please provide some advise on what the issue could be and something that will help remedy this situation.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Has she seen a doctor about this? There are a number of things that could affect her digestion, but she would need an expert to see which one (if any) she has.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

She has not seen a Dr. about it.

feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ehr1024 View Post
    Hello. I am looking for some advise for my wife. She has been trying to maintain a healthier lifestyle and we are running into some issues. Specifically related to her stomach. She currently does a mixture of 21 day fix, Insanity Max 30, and running. The problem is that when she tries eating better (cleaner) she develops pretty intense stomach cramps and really bad gas. Its bad enough to where the kids complain about it, so she goes back to just eating cereal all the time or doesn't eat much at all and that stifles the progress that she is making by the workouts. She is starting to get really frustrated with her lack of progress because of this. Please provide some advise on what the issue could be and something that will help remedy this situation.
    Same thing happened to me.

There is a reason they started processing food in the first place.

Some foods are harder to digest than others. Processing the food helps ease digestion.

And if she's had antibiotics in the last who know long, her gut bacteria might not be populated enough to digest it without all the excess gas.

This was what I did: eliminate broc****, cauliflower, beans, dairy and whole grains.

Amazingly, the horrible pains stopped.

feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Apparently even the autocorrect thinks broc**** is a cuss word.

It can be...lol

Subaruski is just really nice. (+1000) Subaruski is just really nice. (+1000) Subaruski is just really nice. (+1000) Subaruski is just really nice. (+1000) Subaruski is just really nice. (+1000) Subaruski is just really nice. (+1000) Subaruski is just really nice. (+1000) Subaruski is just really nice. (+1000) Subaruski is just really nice. (+1000) Subaruski is just really nice. (+1000) Subaruski is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well first see a doctor because that is obvious where you should have started. Not by posting to randoms on the internet.

Then cut back on carbs and refined sugars.

Finally add a probiotic...

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what is she eating when eating clean?
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

Originally Posted by WolfBeast View Post
    what is she eating when eating clean?
    She eats blueberries and honey on yogurt for breakfast most days. I know that she eats quite a bit of cereal (not really clean). Salads with tuna fish, lots of water, lots of veggies and fruit. things like that

d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd see a dr and maybe even a nutritionist.

Has she tried easing into it rather than flat out switching one day?
    -dennis
    my "GYM IN A SHED" build thread
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175140521

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She eats blueberries and honey on yogurt for breakfast most days. I know that she eats quite a bit of cereal (not really clean). Salads with tuna fish, lots of water, lots of veggies and fruit. things like that
    I agree she should see a doctor to be on the safe side. Though if her fiber increases a lot on her whole food diet that could be a cause. I more than doubled my fiber semi-recently, and it took a couple weeks to adjust. Bloating, cramping, gas, it was uncomfortable for a few days, then bearable, now my body is alright with it. If that is the case, drinking more water can help, but it'll just take time.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

Jalaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jalaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jalaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jalaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jalaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jalaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jalaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jalaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jalaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jalaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jalaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would see a Doctor...it could be an intolerance or a sudden increase in fibre.
    Figure and Fitness Competitor
    Vlog: www.youtube.com/channel/UCe6U3VQKs6tuCPtUfnZnIrA
    IG: jordanalainefit

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Internet forums are a poor venue in which to seek medical advice. Your wife needs to consult her attending physician.

Good luck.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733