Matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio the day after legs

Is it alright to do cardio the day after I work my legs? Does this interfere with recovery?

Thanks,

Matty

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you are in a gaining phase it would be advisable to not do cardio the day following leg training. This is when you are recovering. Although you are recovering for the entire week, you still have to live. Start cardio the second day after legs unless you are cutting for a show.

I'm sure you are aware that you can't gain and cut at the same time, so is your cardio for general fitness or to lean up?
    MsFit

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never do aerobic exercises with my legs right after i workout hard with my legsdue to the fact that I destroy my legs and they need lots o time to recover.