Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “So what do you want to do?”

Bish, I just did it. Gtfo!

Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "grats your number 28"
    I want to walk across the Rainbow Bridge
    And see my fathers in the golden hall
    They beckon me to join their feast
    In my dreams I hear their call

- Amon Amarth

Tichondrius Horde PvP Crew -

Registered User chickenbroccoli's Avatar
    chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)
    “I’m calling the cops”

iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "You should probably go and get tested".

"It's okay to cry".
    Arsenal FC crew.
    Invented the line that got Ghostbrah laid crew.

LuckMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckMaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Damn, I haven't been boned that hard since the 5th grade."

EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EternaLovE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "This is not a good night"...then i proceed round 2 to **** her brains out.

after i came, she is still stuck in that doggie position moaning like she got finished fuking 10 black guys at once...

Platinum Member LobsterRageFist's Avatar
    LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Girl asked me to take her home immediately after sex:

Me - "You didn't want to hang out? Just wanted some dick?"

Her - "What dick?"

Ouch.
    Look, you're my best friend, so don't take this the wrong way but, in 20 years if you're still here postin' in hhhnnnggg threads, beggin' for mod reps, and braggin' about whales you harpooned from POF, I'll f'in kill ya. That's not a threat, that's a fact, I'll f'in kill ya. You got somethin' none of us have, and you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be red, and I'll still be a socially awkward/FA. And that's all right.

Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was fukin my ex girlfriend at the time she was my girlfriend
    I didnt last very long, maybe 2 or 2.5 minutes cause the puss was so good
    She tells me to fuk her again
    I tell her I need 5 minutes or so to get hard again, at least kiss me or something
    Refuses to kiss me or let me go down on her or anything and she goes fukin insane
    Asks me wtf is wrong with me and why I don't want to fuk her, asks if she is ugly
    Try to explain that my dik doesn't work like that, I need a few minutes before I can get hard again
    She goes into the living room naked, sits on my couch, calls a guy and puts him on speaker phone
    Asks the guy:
    "can you come pick me up and then cum on my face and take a picture to send to someone ?"

The night got a lot worse after that

dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dingler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ”when am I going to be your wife”
    no crew crew

Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by onaed View Post
    Next day....Telling me she had never been tested. Ever.
    Dude, I would freak out

Keeping your change. Filthy Animal's Avatar
    Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    some of these are fukin brutal lol.

"are you gay?" was what some sloot asked me because I was taking too long to cum. she was literally riding my c0ck when she asked me that because we had been fukin for about 15 minutes and I hadn't came yet. guess she was used to a 2 pumper chumper

one of the funny ones I got from another girl was "youre like the fukin energizer bunny!" also mid sex

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by gwem32170191 View Post
    Me: "Do you like it when I go deep?"
    Her: "I like it when you try"

Never felt so ethered in my life.

Also there was this other chick who just had the worst sex noises of all time. "HuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Sounded like a ****ing racecar.
    The most absolutely brutal one ITT that is real.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Registered User BenchWellington's Avatar
    BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Met 18 year old sloot off Tinder
    Sloot works at a water park in town
    Sloot tells me to come to her work and bring her some Mary J, she'll blow me in car
    My old azz is practically jizzing already just thinking about getting an 18 year old mouth on my cawk
    I drive over to the water park, she comes out in a lifeguard swimsuit, proceeds to blow me in car
    Life is badass
    About two minutes later she tells me "I just gave handjob to another guy off Tinder before you got here"(LMAO!)
    I really hope she washed her hands before touching me
    She gets out of car, goes back to work
    Sloots gon Sloot
    We're going to see the Mighty Reds do the Frogs in Paris!

Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BenchWellington View Post
    Met 18 year old sloot off Tinder
    Sloot works at a water park in town
    Sloot tells me to come to her work and bring her some Mary J, she'll blow me in car
    My old azz is practically jizzing already just thinking about getting an 18 year old mouth on my cawk
    I drive over to the water park, she comes out in a lifeguard swimsuit, proceeds to blow me in car
    Life is badass
    About two minutes later she tells me "I just gave handjob to another guy off Tinder before you got here"(LMAO!)
    I really hope she washed her hands before touching me
    She gets out of car, goes back to work
    Sloots gon Sloot
    fukin lol! man these 18 y/o sloots these days. had a random hook up with a tinder sloot who was 18. this was a year ago I was 29 at the time. meet up with her and she told me she just left a motel 6 after spending the night there fukin some dude named jose off tinder. lmfao. yeah still banged her. yes wrapped my chit. after we bang I see her swiping on tinder again lulz

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Caeculus View Post
    I tell her I need 5 minutes or so to get hard again, at least kiss me or something
    Refuses to kiss me or let me go down on her or anything and she goes fukin insane
    Asks me wtf is wrong with me and why I don't want to fuk her, asks if she is ugly
    Try to explain that my dik doesn't work like that, I need a few minutes before I can get hard again
    She goes into the living room naked, sits on my couch, calls a guy and puts him on speaker phone
    Asks the guy:
    "can you come pick me up and then cum on my face and take a picture to send to someone ?"

no wonder you're angry all the time brah

Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Asks the guy:

this cannot be real tea
    -Always pick 6 crew
    -BBcom Black theme crew
    -Misc Fencing crew
    -Misc BJJ Crew

Disclaimer: All posts, statements, remarks and threads made by this user are not to be taken seriously and are not an accurate representation of this user's personality or beliefs.

Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Scythas View Post
    this cannot be real tea
    Unfortunately it really happened. And that was only the beginning of that night. A lot more happened but this thread is about worse things a girl has said during/after sex. That night was One of the many things I've had in my life that has changed me and made me who I am but that's for another thread. Hopefully I can look back and laugh one day but it's still painful looking back 3 years later as I really loved her or think I did and she arranged/manipulated another man into coming to my apt to kill me. Sorry for the /dear diary

Unfortunately it really happened. And that was only the beginning of that night. A lot more happened but this thread is about worse things a girl has said during/after sex. That night was One of the many things I've had in my life that has changed me and made me who I am but that's for another thread. Hopefully I can look back and laugh one day but it's still painful looking back 3 years later as I really loved her or think I did and she arranged/manipulated another man into coming to my apt to kill me. Sorry for the /dear diary
    what in the chit?

jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    After eating her out forever she than tells me I'm not sucking your dick. Couldn't get hard after that. Tried ****ing her wouldn't work.

deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What the fukk? Strong fukking psychopath.

Thunder999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thunder999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thunder999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thunder999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thunder999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thunder999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thunder999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thunder999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thunder999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thunder999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thunder999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is it in yet.

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    spoiler

Spoiler!
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by axiom15 View Post
    My ex girlfriend got pregnant and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days. We had sex after about a week(stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire pussy, clit, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and **** when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky **** might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so ****ing disgusting. Sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who are you again?

Dead srs.

Beware of drunk sloots.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.
    No teddies, small ass and wide shoulders.

RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "good luck with the next girl"
    then she went NC on me and unmatched from Tinder. Mind full of fuk

johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    only bad thing I've had said to me was after finishing after 5 pumps. "haha you're cute we'll try again in few mins" most times I don't finish cus I'm not sober and the girls get mad and nc me

Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hunicall is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Asks the guy:

Is this a true story?

ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was having drunk sex once and she said "How much longer are you gonna be?" felt pretty bad
    Natty soyprince

Originally Posted by Hunicall View Post
    Is this a true story?
    Yes 100% cliffs are true srs. You wouldn't believe what happened after that so I'll never even bother posting full night/morning

Yes 100% cliffs are true srs. You wouldn't believe what happened after that so I'll never even bother posting full night/morning
    popcorn.gif