Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wife and touchy personal trainer

Recently, seeing how consistently I go to the gym - my wife decided to enroll in the same gym.

There was a personal trainer there who offered to train her for free whenever she comes (we work different hours so we don’t go gym together)

After two sessions, she started telling me that this trainer was touching her a lot especially during the stretching session - but it felt good for her back pain.

The other day we went to the gym together, immediately this same personal trainer approached her and offered to train her - I was looking at this from far, he even offers assisted stretching for her.

Another dude touching my girl all over in front of me, didn’t gel well with me - even if he was a “personal trainer”

This whole thing isn’t sitting well with my gut - should I tell her to ignore the personal trainer or let it be?

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just let it be bruh.

You should always give gym instructors the benefit of the doubt when it comes to them putting their hands all over the body of your spouse.

Gym instructors are at the very apex of professionalism and it's probably absolutely necessary/appropriate for him to full nelson her every time she goes to the gym.

I'm sure other posters will ITT will join me in putting your concerns to rest.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Surely you can see through this.....surely.

Personal trainers don't make money by doing business for free, so his interest does not lie with training your wife.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) skoolbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    Surely you can see through this.....surely.

Personal trainers don't make money by doing business for free, so his interest does not lie with training your wife.
    My gut told me the same thing, I told her that he should be teaching you how to stretch yourself, not assisting you each time for it.

But lashing out on her feels wrong, since she mentions that this trainers stretching helps her with a back pain.

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah he's into her. You need to stop that chit right now.
    Bench: 115 x 1
    Squat: 95 x 2
    Deadlift: 135 x 2

Doesn't even lift makes fun of people on bodybuilding site crew.
    Informs you that your PR doesn't count due to "bad form" crew.

brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000) brianmcg321 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you play your cards right, maybe they will let you watch.

ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is this serious?

That is absolutely unacceptable. If she's really feeling like the stretches he's helping her with are improving her back pain, tell her you would like to assist her instead and ask her to describe what exactly this trainer does.

I have a coach for my olympic lifting and, unless I'm dating someone, I'm a very 'hands-off me' kind of person. Only on the rarest occasion does my coach need to touch me/maneuver me to help with my form.

feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by skoolbrah View Post
    Recently, seeing how consistently I go to the gym - my wife decided to enroll in the same gym.

There was a personal trainer there who offered to train her for free whenever she comes (we work different hours so we don’t go gym together)

After two sessions, she started telling me that this trainer was touching her a lot especially during the stretching session - but it felt good for her back pain.

The other day we went to the gym together, immediately this same personal trainer approached her and offered to train her - I was looking at this from far, he even offers assisted stretching for her.

Another dude touching my girl all over in front of me, didn’t gel well with me - even if he was a “personal trainer”

This whole thing isn’t sitting well with my gut - should I tell her to ignore the personal trainer or let it be?
    Not sure...

Are you the same guy that was saying that you wanted to cheat because you got in shape while your wife stayed fat?

Because if you are...

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is a 38.99945% the tour is about to be over.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Originally Posted by feminineenergy View Post
    Not sure...

Are you the same guy that was saying that you wanted to cheat because you got in shape while your wife stayed fat?

Because if you are...
    This is my first thread in years.

Thanks for the various feedback - reassuring to know that I wasn’t overreacting.

How do I go about this? Speak to her and explain that the PT shouldn’t be touching her? Or tell her to start ignoring him?

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristineMN View Post
    Is this serious?

That is absolutely unacceptable. If she's really feeling like the stretches he's helping her with are improving her back pain, tell her you would like to assist her instead and ask her to describe what exactly this trainer does.
    Oh, he's helping her stretch alright. That's for sure.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the various feedback - reassuring to know that I wasn’t overreacting.

How do I go about this? Speak to her and explain that the PT shouldn’t be touching her? Or tell her to start ignoring him?
    Why're you applying any pressure to your wife?

Lol @ not just telling the PT to keep his greasy fuking hands off your wife.

Cuck troll thread is obvious however.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Assuming any of this is serious, the fact that your wife is letting it continue is a bad sign. She clearly isn't stupid and knows what the dude is doing and doesn't mind it.

I'd confront her AND him about it then seriously consider divorce because your wife seems on the verge of cheating.

Just going to pray this a troll and men arn't this beta.
    "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." -William James

My positivity thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172531971&p=1464356701#post1464356701
    My experiments with no soap and cold showers: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173382601
    balding journey: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174082771&p=1505298321#post1505298321

Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post
    Why're you applying any pressure to your wife?

Lol @ not just telling the PT to keep his greasy fuking hands off your wife.

Cuck troll thread is obvious however.
    Can’t be always there with her, to monitor the PT.

At some point I expect her to ward him off.

The issue is this guy comes under the radar as personal trainer, and my wife doesn’t know any better.. she assumes this touches are part of personal training.

Originally Posted by ssg10587 View Post
    Assuming any of this is serious, the fact that your wife is letting it continue is a bad sign. She clearly isn't stupid and knows what the dude is doing and doesn't mind it.

I'd confront her AND him about it then seriously consider divorce because your wife seems on the verge of cheating.

Just going to pray this a troll and men arn't this beta.
    Am not beta, but this guy comes under the guise of personal training - apparently for her fitness goals of losing weight for me.

Hard conversation to have with your wife when she is doing this for you.

To her credit, she mentions immediately to me that this guy touches a lot during stretching and she was feeling uncomfortable - and asked if I could be around when he does it.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wife needs to open her mouth and ask this guy to stop and if he doesn't, you need to step in and tell him.

Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    Wife needs to open her mouth and ask this guy to stop and if he doesn't, you need to step in and tell him.
    She is new to fitness, she has no idea which is appropriate and which isn’t.

I’ll speak to her about this.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong troll thread. I give a 7/10 since it appears to have fooled many miscers.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Strong troll thread. I give a 7/10 since it appears to have fooled many miscers.

Not troll - this happened and I came to misc because I wasn’t sure if I was overreacting.

Anyway I wil speak to wife and post what happens next.

PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's your wife, go explain it the her in a polite way and see how it goes from there.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should either touch the personal trainer or touch his wife.

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My wife would've put a stop to that shiit asap, you're a fuking cuck, op.
    300 Forever

Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    My wife would've put a stop to that shiit asap, you're a fuking cuck, op.
    If he was stretching your wife under the pretext of improving her flexibility as a personal trainer - would she have stopped it?

Most girls would be too naive to realize, good for you if your wife is aware.

Originally Posted by PxV View Post
    It's your wife, go explain it the her in a polite way and see how it goes from there.
    Did exactly this - even sent an article about how to avoid personal trainers from overstepping their boundary.

She agreed with me, mentioning immediately about the touching on the day it happened, and bringing me along to gym because she wasn’t comfortable with it.

Also mention how she has always been a cardio bunny and needed help with weights, that’s how she engaged this trainer.

She said she’ll make some adjustment and come with me from here on to ensure it doesn’t happen again.

Let’s see how it goes..

Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I see personal trainers touching their clients all the time, it seems like they touch them the same way, all of them, young girls, old ladies, at the end of the workout they help them stretch, maybe you are reading too much into this...
    The odd thing though is that he offered free sessions, just like that... I was offered once a free ride to the airport, I wanted to pay, but the bus driver insisted: "How could I take money from such a beautiful lady?" I couldn't agree more, all beautiful ladies should travel for free
    Maybe that was the case with your wife too? Trainers don't usually work for free, maybe for fun or this might be his marketing strategy, offering free sessions at the beginning...

Originally Posted by Zaza18 View Post
    I see personal trainers touching their clients all the time, it seems like they touch them the same way, all of them, young girls, old ladies, at the end of the workout they help them stretch, maybe you are reading too much into this...
    The odd thing though is that he offered free sessions, just like that... I was offered once a free ride to the airport, I wanted to pay, but the bus driver insisted: "How could I take money from such a beautiful lady?" I couldn't agree more, all beautiful ladies should travel for free
    Maybe that was the case with your wife too? Trainers don't usually work for free, maybe for fun or this might be his marketing strategy, offering free sessions at the beginning...
    All ladies think this way.

I have been to the same gym for over 6 months everyday - he has never offered to assist me even once.

Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zaza18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All ladies think this way.

I have been to the same gym for over 6 months everyday - he has never offered to assist me even once.
    The gym is a strange place, one of the personal trainers from my gym keeps staring and smiling at me since a few weeks now, but he never even said hello to me, never approached me.... crazy people in the gym....

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I could understand a session or two for free, but always? somethings up
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The fact that she is telling you is a good thing. But as mentioned, there is a motive when he offering free lessons.

The real question is, why are you not sufficient to train her? Those weekend course PT's don't know chit.