Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anybody else gets an old woman/witch screaming at them during sleep paralysis? ****ing insanely horrific, had it happen several times like 4 years ago until they stopped.

But like OP said it usually comes in when you are hungover/stressed and are half awake/half asleep in the early morning hours, right on the edges of consciousness. Your eyes are wide open but I guess your mind is still partly asleep creating weird fukked up scenarios that unravel in front of your eyes while you cant move your body.
    ★☆★Juventus★☆★
    ''Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that matters'' - Giampiero Boniperti
    ''A real gentleman never leaves his old lady'' - Alessandro Del Piero #10

(: Positive Crew :)

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SerbianSickKant View Post
    you said the same in my thread too, can your potato brain understand its not like you are awake and think you see something in the corner of the eye
    you have no control over what is happening until you wake up, what you see during it looks 100% real esp when you feel its being physical with you
    Now that you mention potato brain, I do sometimes feel like I'm talking to an adolescent who doesn't know enough to know what he doesn't know. You're so far out of sync you couldn't fill the gap with a continent. If you're not in control who is?
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    never got this, the only time was when i got home wasted and a saw what resembled a clownish face with glowing white eyes (like IT) in the background but i was so wasted i didn't even bother, definitely felt real to me though.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It isn't real, just a manifestation of your subconscious.

Examples... my brother killed himself and I saw him hanging, about 15 yrs old, and for an entire year I dreamt about him every single night, dying of course, as guilt was on my mind because you always wonder "what if" Anyway, I was so afraid of him manifesting as a ghost and scaring the sht out of me.

Eventually I came to the realization that he is gone and that stuff is entirely in our heads. Just to prove it to you, two nights ago I went to bed, right after watching 10-15 videos on skin removal surgery, and loe and behold, I dreamt about somebody skinning me alive.

What you are experiencing is simply the crippling fear you've placed in your mind from even entertaining the thought that this entity is real. Just go to bed tonight and tell yourself it isn't real, hell if you are a real chad, you'll sleep in the bathroom tonight and see for yourself, you'll still be alive in the morning.

Good luck.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StrawHat94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to joke about sleep paralysis....until it happened to me. Chit is beyond scary
    Black Lives Matter

hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StrawHat94 View Post
    I used to joke about sleep paralysis....until it happened to me. Chit is beyond scary
    Share your stories please, who did you you meet
    1st Class Degree Crew (4.0 GPA Crew)
    www.livehazards.com
    9-5 Dead End job crew

RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did any of you guys ever experience something like a 'fast feeling'?
    I used to call it that when I was a kid.

It usually happens when you try to go to sleep in the evening.

Everything FEELS super fast (movements, speech, sounds) but you know it isn't, I know it sounds nuts. but that's how it felt.

Has nothing to do with sleep paralysis but I googled it as a kid and nothing ever came up

RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post

Examples... my brother killed himself and I saw him hanging, about 15 yrs old, and for an entire year I dreamt about him every single night, dying of course, as guilt was on my mind because you always wonder "what if" Anyway, I was so afraid of him manifesting as a ghost and scaring the sht out of me.

Eventually I came to the realization that he is gone and that stuff is entirely in our heads. Just to prove it to you, two nights ago I went to bed, right after watching 10-15 videos on skin removal surgery, and loe and behold, I dreamt about somebody skinning me alive.

What you are experiencing is simply the crippling fear you've placed in your mind from even entertaining the thought that this entity is real. Just go to bed tonight and tell yourself it isn't real, hell if you are a real chad, you'll sleep in the bathroom tonight and see for yourself, you'll still be alive in the morning.

Good luck.
    Sorry to hear that.
    I swear the stuff some people have been through Jesus

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is this the new term people use for having a nightmare lol...

KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post

Good luck.
    Somebody gets it. There is an entire section of psychology that deals with sleep issues such as this but suffice it to say they all stem from unresolved real life events. That's why once you confront and resolve them, these things go away.

The first step towards treatment is recognize there are no entities or external forces involved, and that the problem along with the solution is in your head and under your control. People become afraid because like anything we fear what we don't understand.
    Originally Posted by GiveMeTheD View Post
    No, sleep paralysis is not nightmares but they can be closely related. I've experienced both, on many occasions.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sleep on your side and if it happens just start wiggling your toes and it will wake your body up (srs).
    *****Voted no to Brexit crew*****

*****Atheist Crew*****

*****Norwich City FC*****

Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    never experienced myself. Interesting af to read all the stories, kinda wanna it to happen lol
    For each and every time your failures will craft you, until fear of them is gone.

We all wanna be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are.

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have gotten it several times over life, always freaked out and fought it. Eventually I realized the panic of being paralyzed was creating the mental fear. It was a spiral which I got stuck in. I decided to not go down that spiral the next time.

Finally the last time I got it I just "gave in" to the experience. My brain woke up with my body still deep in sleep. Instead of panicking that something was wrong I was aware enough to realize what was going on and that my body would eventually catch up. It was actually pretty damn relaxing to be able to lay there perfectly still without any pain in any joints, muscle soreness, etc. I slipped into a lucid dreaming state which was awesome.

Sleep paralysis is scary if you don't know what it is - if you do and work to harness it you can have a pretty good time.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

Originally Posted by Kermeli View Post
    never experienced myself. Interesting af to read all the stories, kinda wanna it to happen lol
    Certain foods can cause it to happen, but I get it from time to time because of my pain meds and improper timing -- taking a sedative when there's still a stimulant in my system. One shuts down the body but the mind is still active. Its an interesting sensation but not pleasant and certainly not something I'd want to induce on purpose even for study.

Besides, since you're transitioning from sleep to conscientiousness, there's only a moment of clarity to determine what's real and to understand what you've just experienced.

Anyway, opening up the subconscious mind without knowing its limits may not be the wisest thing to do. Especially since you could get more information than you can accept and/or deal with. Maybe nature keeps those two separated for a reason?

Haven't you ever wondered what goes on in the mind of an insane person that makes them that way? Sometimes I think maybe they know too much.
    🎥

Inexplicably Moist TrancePhreak07's Avatar
    TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to get it a lot in my early 20s, not as much anymore though.

Was scared the first couple times. I heard the weird buzzing, demonic sounds, and even saw a dark figure on the side of my bed.

Now that I know what it is, it is not scary at all. Even tried to utilize it to induce an OBE...almost succeeded but I got excited and was "sucked" back into my body.
    PC Gaming Master Race

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE--CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.3GHz--CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15--Motherboard: MSI x99 SLI Plus--Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP @ 3200MHz 1T 14-16-16-35--SSD: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo/120GB Intel 520 Series--Case: Fractal Design Meshify C--PSU: Seasonic G750--Monitor: Dell S2716DG G-Sync

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shoelaces View Post
    What triggers sleep paralysis? I legit never even knew this existed until I read about it on misc. Sounds like you got roofied or some chit.
    the body is asleep, the mind isn't fully. it's similar to lucid dreaming

Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    the body is asleep, the mind isn't fully. it's similar to lucid dreaming
    it sick it piss

Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT: a bunch of silly atheists who refuse to believe in God, even when tormented by demons.

Y’all need Jesus.
    Recognize your dependence on Him. Ask for forgiveness and His protection.

Maybe this is God’s way of making you reach out to Him.
    “Sometimes when I'm faced with an atheist, I am tempted to invite him to the greatest gourmet dinner that one could ever serve, and when we have finished eating that magnificent dinner, to ask him if he believes there's a cook.â€
    ― Ronald Reagan

† Acts 4:12 †
    There's salvation only in Christ

† II Corinthians 12:7-10 †
    Suffering humbles us, it's truly a bless in disguise

hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Aircommander91 View Post
    ITT: a bunch of silly atheists who refuse to believe in God, even when tormented by demons.

Y’all need Jesus.
    Recognize your dependence on Him. Ask for forgiveness and His protection.

Maybe this is God’s way of making you reach out to Him.
    Yeah but that makes no sense. These demons effect supposedly 'good' people too.
    1st Class Degree Crew (4.0 GPA Crew)
    www.livehazards.com
    9-5 Dead End job crew

Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get this, but it comes in the form of a spider infestation, they're about 6 inches wide and like 50 of them crawling all over my bed and face. When I manage to move I jump up and turn the light on and run out of my room then realise it's fake, but it takes me a while to realise it's fake and my body is still in shock

feel sick even typing it

TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weird now that you are talking about it I remember this happens quite regularly to me. You know you want to move but you can't.

mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mine was a little different but you do have more control then you think. I was dreaming and then outta nowhere I was in an all grey area with this mummy face in my face screaming but no sound. It was really bad quality (the face, kinda like it was trying to come thru a wall) and basically grey with black being used for shading and outlines. Anywho I noped out of there to my bed. I was sleeping on my side and tried to yell but only a faint murmer came out. I thought to myself so I am going to be like this forever? And IMMEDIATELY was unparalyzed and woke up.

A few other times waking out of sleep to a black mass dissapating almost immediately. Once I thought it was a giant spider. This mass is never clear in any shape or form compared to you guys who legit see something but then again I am already awake at this point.
    *** A moment of pain is worth a lifetime of glory ***

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some family members have explained this. My Uncle recalled feeling something like a cat climbing on the bed. All my family members recall something holding them down.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've had one case of sleep paralysis when I was very young. I thought I was dying. I felt like I was being choked even though I could breathe, and I couldn't move.

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone else think how strange it is that most of these experiences for different people are so similar?

1. It's either just how human brains work so the experience is similar.

2. It's actually some type of demon/entity that visits humans in their sleep.
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had this happen many times. Sometimes when it happens I feel something scratching/biting me, I can feel the pain in my sleep, but wake and it’s gone. I freak out that sometime I will wake with scratches. Have had times where I can reach out in my dream and feel something there or hear/feel breathing. I know it’s just some crazy dream/paralysis subconscious thing, but a small part of me fears that demon brahs are fkn with me.

On a side note, ever had those lucid dreams where you know you are dreaming and just go around doing whatever you want, like flying or fkn any girl you come across (it actually feels real).

LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GiveMeTheD View Post
    No, because it's not the same thing as a nightmare. You're partially awake.
    Rep trading taken out of sig

Make Misc Great Again GreenArrow89's Avatar
    GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GreenArrow89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sometimes I get this feeling like someone sits on the edge of my bed - you know, suddenly part of my bed mattress sag and I feel somethig's putting pressure on it

it kinda scares me, but nothing more ever happened

maybe i'm to FA even for demons smh
    *** Positive Crew ***
    *** Lifting keeps my sane Crew ***

Originally Posted by SicilianPower View Post
    Some family members have explained this. My Uncle recalled feeling something like a cat climbing on the bed. All my family members recall something holding them down.
    lmao damn cat is everywhere, 4th mention ITT

Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    Anyone else think how strange it is that most of these experiences for different people are so similar?

1. It's either just how human brains work so the experience is similar.

2. It's actually some type of demon/entity that visits humans in their sleep.
    I'd rather go with 1.

angus not peppered for 2.

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It happens in early morning because the REM phase of our sleep grows longer the longer we sleep so at that time your body is more prone to fall asleep while your mind stays alert hence giving you sleep paralysis, you could use it as a wild technique to escape the SP and enter a lucid dream
    I got this