Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This the first time I felt bad for the teacher.
    B:300 S:405 D:485

2/5/17: The Crowning of King Brady.

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Ausaric

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yep... You would have a hard time convincing me she should be fired because of the school difference.

That she should have a criminal record for this is a nope.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just came here for pics

leaving disappointed

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by olympiclfter View Post
    It's an issue b/c of people like this:

As if the existence of a law is evidence that the law is logical and ethical. "It's a law, so it must be right." As if something unethical, in this case interfering in the consensual behavior of adults, becomes ethical once made into law. A law can be unjust.

I like how this guy invoked this traffic laws as though all laws are equal. We have traffic laws because millions people 16 and up have permits to drive heavy machinery @ high speeds, which creates a complex & dangerous situation. Traffic laws have actual merit.

This law would have merit too if it was confined to teachers sleeping with adults who happen to be students in the school where the teacher is employed. Obviously, in this situation a teacher could use their position of power to coerce a student in their school into sexual activity. But how could they use their position to coerce an adult student at a different school. This law is "solving" a "problem" that doesn't exist. If a teacher somehow managed to coerce an adult student at a different school, the fact that one is a teacher and the other is a student seems to me immaterial. It would just be "coerced" sex. I would imagine/hope that we already have laws for such things.

The real problem problem here is this "it's the law" attitude. We should not give deference to "law" as if legality implied morality. Laws can be immoral. Laws can be written and/or interpreted too broadly. This law apparently is one or the other.

Here's another example: I work on a juvenile sex offender unit. currently 4 of my residents, all under 18, are locked up for consensual sex with another teenager. Two other residents didn't even have sex, they just propositioned another teenager for sex. Some of you may be thinking that these kids may have been over the age of consent and the "victims" were under the age of consent. Two of them may have just turned 16 when they "offended", but some were definitely under 16 and thus were close in age to their "victim".

These kids have their lives ruined, not just because States pass unjust laws, but because citizens stick their heads in the sand and say "Well, it's the law." We should be upset when something like this happens. What if you were the father of this teacher's assistant and knew that your daughter would be a felon, a sex offender for the rest of her life and will never become a teacher like she wanted? All because a self righteous politician found it politically convenient to meddle in the lives of consenting adults, and because the rest of society just acquiesced.

What if your 14 year old son was locked up and labelled a sex offender because he propositioned another teenager?

If one of your family members was the victim of an unjust law, you probably wouldn't just say "It's the law."

"An unjust law is no law at all" - St. Augustine
    Would rep til the cows came home

Registered Sik Kunt 97Camry4Lyfe's Avatar
    97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

As if the existence of a law is evidence that the law is logical and ethical. "It's a law, so it must be right." As if something unethical, in this case interfering in the consensual behavior of adults, becomes ethical once made into law. A law can be unjust.

I like how this guy invoked this traffic laws as though all laws are equal. We have traffic laws because millions people 16 and up have permits to drive heavy machinery @ high speeds, which creates a complex & dangerous situation. Traffic laws have actual merit.

This law would have merit too if it was confined to teachers sleeping with adults who happen to be students in the school where the teacher is employed. Obviously, in this situation a teacher could use their position of power to coerce a student in their school into sexual activity. But how could they use their position to coerce an adult student at a different school. This law is "solving" a "problem" that doesn't exist. If a teacher somehow managed to coerce an adult student at a different school, the fact that one is a teacher and the other is a student seems to me immaterial. It would just be "coerced" sex. I would imagine/hope that we already have laws for such things.

The real problem problem here is this "it's the law" attitude. We should not give deference to "law" as if legality implied morality. Laws can be immoral. Laws can be written and/or interpreted too broadly. This law apparently is one or the other.

Here's another example: I work on a juvenile sex offender unit. currently 4 of my residents, all under 18, are locked up for consensual sex with another teenager. Two other residents didn't even have sex, they just propositioned another teenager for sex. Some of you may be thinking that these kids may have been over the age of consent and the "victims" were under the age of consent. Two of them may have just turned 16 when they "offended", but some were definitely under 16 and thus were close in age to their "victim".

These kids have their lives ruined, not just because States pass unjust laws, but because citizens stick their heads in the sand and say "Well, it's the law." We should be upset when something like this happens. What if you were the father of this teacher's assistant and knew that your daughter would be a felon, a sex offender for the rest of her life and will never become a teacher like she wanted? All because a self righteous politician found it politically convenient to meddle in the lives of consenting adults, and because the rest of society just acquiesced.

What if your 14 year old son was locked up and labelled a sex offender because he propositioned another teenager?

If one of your family members was the victim of an unjust law, you probably wouldn't just say "It's the law."

Could have saved yourself typing out an essay by reading the article comments or this thread, where it's been said several times they met at the SAME school.

I'll say it one more time, obviously no harm was done in this specific case BUT if you think she did nothing wrong, where then do you draw the line? If the guy was 17? If she was 30? What if the male/female was reversed? There is very good reason student teacher is no beuno, if you think it through a little rather than just react to the headline.
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its not a justice system, its a legal system, and everyone in it gets fat off the cash
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    these cases are retarded, go ahead and fire her but there should be no criminal case at all

it wasn't that long ago when it wasn't uncommon for college prof's to date their students

we live in a hyper PC society that seeks to criminalize the normal behavior of mainly young men (cases like this with a female are the outlier)

It's funny because all of the boomers are old now and keep making these retarded laws that most of them im sure were guilty of doing back in the 60s and 70s.

stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    Could have saved yourself typing out an essay by reading the article comments or this thread, where it's been said several times they met at the SAME school.

I'll say it one more time, obviously no harm was done in this specific case BUT if you think she did nothing wrong, where then do you draw the line? If the guy was 17? If she was 30? What if the male/female was reversed? There is very good reason student teacher is no beuno if you think it through a little rather than just react to the headline.
    so if i went back to college in my 30s, making me a student..... i wouldnt be able to date a woman who is a teacher for a living?
    O|||||||O

white supremacist

ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50)

legit. Close to 1 million sex offenders in the country right now, about a quarter of them are boys under 18. This hyper PC society needs to be done away with. Won't be long before every single person in the country has somebody they care about on that list.

tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 pages and not even any pics

Wtf misc!
    Drunk at 3am on a Thursday crew.

Say something nice in my CP get something nice back ;)

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stfudonny View Post
    so if i went back to college in my 30s, making me a student..... i wouldnt be able to date a woman who is a teacher for a living?
    Fairly sure you aren't allowed to be a high school student as an adult..

Registered Wisconsin Brah tsunami2012's Avatar
    tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not sure how I feel about that considering that she wasn't even teaching at his school. Is she simply not allowed to date any 18 year olds that are in high school anywhere?
    She was obviously stupid either way, but I just wonder where the line should be drawn.

stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fairly sure you aren't allowed to be a high school student as an adult..
    i turned 18 my senior year as did a lot of people i knew. this is a non issue but the age and sex laws in america are some of the most conservative and backwards in the entire western world.
    O|||||||O

white supremacist

tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsunami2012 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by J411 View Post
    In my state this would be legal. If she was his teacher sure, but she had no position of authority over him here, so at least in my state it wouldn't be a violation of the law. And it said in the article assistant teacher. So she might even still be in college or something.
    This. How is it wrong if he's of legal age and she has no position of authority over him? Makes no sense to me.

Originally Posted by tsunami2012 View Post
    This. How is it wrong if he's of legal age and she has no position of authority over him? Makes no sense to me.
    Try reading you complete fukkin retard, they met at the same school

Try reading you complete fukkin retard, they met at the same school
    Having civil conversations is fun. /s

Where in the article does it state that? I did not watch the video but read the article in its entirety twice.

i turned 18 my senior year as did a lot of people i knew. this is a non issue but the age and sex laws in america are some of the most conservative and backwards in the entire western world.
    You see, it's fine to criticise the law, and we should all scrutinise all laws that affect us, constantly, to see that they are fair.

The problem is, if you don't like the law as it is, there then needs to be an alternative law. You tell me, how would you word a law to protect minors? Or do you just think there should be no 'age of consent'?

Originally Posted by tsunami2012 View Post
    Having civil conversations is fun. /s

Where in the article does it state that? I did not watch the video but read the article in its entirety twice.
    It's in the comments and about 5 times in this thread alone. Not to mention any other article you can find online about the case. I apologise for my lack of civility, it's a pet hate that people don't read a thread and ask something that's been addressed multiple times.

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would be pissed if a teacher at my daughters highschool was fukken her.
    //thread.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

You see, it's fine to criticise the law, and we should all scrutinise all laws that affect us, constantly, to see that they are fair.

The problem is, if you don't like the law as it is, there then needs to be an alternative law. You tell me, how would you word a law to protect minors? Or do you just think there should be no 'age of consent'?
    I think the age of consent should be 14-15, as is the case in most of the civilized world.

Teacher has sex with student? Fire teacher but don't criminally charge them, unless there is strong evidence of quid pro quo

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by p7nk View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...x-student.html

-Parents of the 18 year old, don't want the teacher to get in trouble.
    Opie if you was here in the UK or online I'd avoid this Newspaper like the Plauge - it's hated here like so as well

It is full of Liberal-doogooding viiews of people who want out of the EU and the "Nigel Farage Brigade" and that is all that matters to it

well again, this situation involved two adults....not minors. but if were talking “minors” i believe families should have some say in things and not leave the decision making completely up to uncle sam. for example, 100% a 17 year old and 18 year old should be able to date if its mutual and the families give their blessing and supervision...that should be up to the families and not up the suits in washington to decide. its crazy. many (all) other western countries have more liberal laws that work just fine.
    O|||||||O

white supremacist

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    well again, this situation involved two adults....not minors. but if were talking “minors” i believe families should have some say in things and not leave the decision making completely up to uncle sam. for example, 100% a 17 year old and 18 year old should be able to date if its mutual and the families give their blessing and supervision...that should be up to the families and not up the suits in washington to decide. its crazy. many (all) other western countries have more liberal laws that work just fine.
    True, but though it is sketchy regarding a "minor's" age in the UK- I agree the 18 year old is'nt one - though many would contest otherwise

becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lock her ass up. Ded srs. The law is the law and applies to everyone. You can't just cherry pick because she's young and hot.

What if it was some 50 year dude at another school having sex with an 18 year old girl still in high school? I bet way less people would come to his defense, especially learning that he made moves on her when he taught at her school earlier in his career...and then tried contact her after he went to another school.

There's millions if people she could've fukked but she chosed a high schooler. LFMAO! Dumb perv should get at least 15 years.

Originally Posted by becomegreen View Post
    Lock her ass up. Ded srs. The law is the law and applies to everyone. You can't just cherry pick because she's young and hot.

What if it was some 50 year dude at another school having sex with an 18 year old girl still in high school? I bet way less people would come to his defense, especially learning that he made moves on her when he taught at her school earlier in his career...and then tried contact her after he went to another school.

There's millions if people she could've fukked but she chosed a high schooler. LFMAO! Dumb perv should get at least 15 years.
    im dumbfounded
    O|||||||O

white supremacist

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by theACEofSPADES View Post
    22yo teacher? wtf are the prereqs to become a hs teacher? Just a BA?

You dont know shiit at 22yo. Hell, I'm almost 28 and I can't even imagine being a teacher
    You are there to teach material from certain subjects not give life experiences

Its the parents job to give life experiences

What difference does it make if a teacher is 22 or 50 when teaching geography?
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

hbbsmash3r is not very well liked. (-100) hbbsmash3r is not very well liked. (-100) hbbsmash3r is not very well liked. (-100) hbbsmash3r is not very well liked. (-100) hbbsmash3r is not very well liked. (-100) hbbsmash3r is not very well liked. (-100) hbbsmash3r is not very well liked. (-100) hbbsmash3r is not very well liked. (-100) hbbsmash3r is not very well liked. (-100) hbbsmash3r is not very well liked. (-100) hbbsmash3r is not very well liked. (-100)
    Chads gonna chad

(Age of consent uk is 16 but fine)
    'consensual' becomes more problematic the further you get from the recognised legal age of consent. And what about divorced families, where the mum might approve and the dad doesn't? (Which statistically is more likely than two nuclear families). What if one or more family members say they disapprove not because they feel their child was taken advantage of, but because they just don't like their choice of partner for any reason? (Which again would be incredibly common). Complete minefield.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what's the story? He's 18 and she's 22? Who gives a fck?